Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 04, 2010  11:58 PM)Pinoy Blader Wrote: I have been out of the Beyblade loop and Im going to head to tru to purchase some MFB tomorrow. I know there are some name changes to the Hasbro blades. Which ones should I pick up?Sorry guys if this is already said.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

Out of the list in the thread above, Hasbro has only released:
Storm Pegasus
Rock Leone
Dark Cancer/ Gasher
Launcher Grip

Another really useful thread:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

And a heads up: Hasbro's Pegasus Thunderwhip Stadium sucks, so if you can get a Takara/ Sono Kong Stadium you should definitely do that.
i want a blade a real blade i live in Pakistan and i dont have any credit card please help me if you can!
(Jul. 05, 2010  12:54 PM)Ahmar Khan Wrote: i want a blade a real blade i live in Pakistan and i dont have any credit card please help me if you can!
Get Paypal. You have to buy online.
(Jul. 05, 2010  2:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2010  12:54 PM)Ahmar Khan Wrote: i want a blade a real blade i live in Pakistan and i dont have any credit card please help me if you can!
Get Paypal. You have to buy online.

Paypal is an essential if you actually want to persue Beyblading as any form of hobby... Speaking of that I should probably get my own credit card and paypal and stop asking my girlfriend to borrow hers. :3
Is the BB-57 set worth buying if you've already got DF145 and Flame?

Also, is the Sagittario wheel helpful? I *think* I've seen some people using it in the tournament videos and it seemed ok, so I'm just a bit curious. Thanks.
(Jul. 06, 2010  10:35 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Is the BB-57 set worth buying if you've already got DF145 and Flame?

Also, is the Sagittario wheel helpful? I *think* I've seen some people using it in the tournament videos and it seemed ok, so I'm just a bit curious. Thanks.

An extra D and DF145 never hurt, but after testing its main selling point, Thermal (for me anyway), I would say it's not worth it. Unless you get a really good deal.
Regarding the second question, I don't have a Sagittario, so I can't really comment.

(Jul. 06, 2010  10:52 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: Should I buy Rock Aries BMF version

It comes with some of the best parts released by Hasbro thus far. Rock, ED145, and B are all decent.
Yeah, the main reason I'd buy it would be for Thermal, but I already have Earth, Virgo and Flame... thanks anyway.
(Jul. 06, 2010  10:56 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: So thats a yes. Also dark gasher?

It comes with CH120, which is great for certain attack types, like MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF, but since Hasbro has not released Lightning LDrago yet, you might want to consider holding off on it if you need cash. That said, it is a very useful part, so if you can get it, you should.

(Jul. 06, 2010  10:57 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Yeah, the main reason I'd buy it would be for Thermal, but I already have Earth, Virgo and Flame... thanks anyway.

Recent testing has indicated that Thermal isn't such a great wheel for stamina, as speculated.
Awesome my local toysrus has both of those and they have alot.
(Jul. 06, 2010  11:01 PM)beybladeheart Wrote: Awesome my local toysrus has both of those and they have alot.

Hold off as long as you want for Dark Gasher I don't see it going anywhere I go to my local WalMart and they have stacks of them probably around 2 boxes filled
(Jul. 06, 2010  10:35 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Also, is the Sagittario wheel helpful? I *think* I've seen some people using it in the tournament videos and it seemed ok, so I'm just a bit curious. Thanks.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Metal-Fa...sagittario

Insane smash attack, but it also has quite a bit of recoil.
Are Storm Pegasis, Rock Leone, and Flame Bull good for my first beys because i can only buy Hasbro's
Hey how much would a Quezcoatl 90WF (Non Silver Version) cost (without the game)?
(Jul. 08, 2010  11:54 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Hey how much would a Quezcoatl 90WF (Non Silver Version) cost (without the game)?

dimsum2u is selling one for 20.99 GBP, which is about $31.80 USD.
(Jul. 08, 2010  11:58 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2010  11:54 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Hey how much would a Quezcoatl 90WF (Non Silver Version) cost (without the game)?

dimsum2u is selling one for 20.99 GBP, which is about $31.80 USD.

I know but hes out of stock right now and I dont want to wait 1-2 weeks for restock in addition to 2 weeks of shipping.
(Jul. 09, 2010  12:23 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: I know but hes out of stock right now and I dont want to wait 1-2 weeks for restock in addition to 2 weeks of shipping.

There's this on on eBay for $45 USD.
[/align]
(Jul. 09, 2010  12:30 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2010  12:23 AM)Toonpenguin Wrote: I know but hes out of stock right now and I dont want to wait 1-2 weeks for restock in addition to 2 weeks of shipping.

There's this on on eBay for $45 USD.

ohh well then I guess I'll wait then and save 15 dollars
Is toywiz a good site to buy BMFs???
(Jul. 09, 2010  6:16 PM)silver knight Wrote: Is toywiz a good site to buy BMFs???
Hm, they are overpriced, but otherwise I suppose they are OK ...
(Jul. 09, 2010  6:35 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2010  6:16 PM)silver knight Wrote: Is toywiz a good site to buy BMFs???
Hm, they are overpriced, but otherwise I suppose they are OK ...

Oh allright thanks Kai-V
Alright,I was planning to buy a Orange sono Kong attack stadium off Gmarket today and I go to the link and there out of stock.
So is there any where else you can buy a attack stadium (without buying a set ) ? (because everywhere i've checked they seem to be " out of stock")
(Jul. 09, 2010  8:13 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Alright,I was planning to buy a Orange sono Kong attack stadium off Gmarket today and I go to the link and there out of stock.
So is there any where else you can buy a attack stadium (without buying a set ) ? (because everywhere i've checked they seem to be " out of stock")
Hm, try any of those, they should all be the same :
http://english.gmarket.co.kr/challenge/n...0%CC%B5%E5
Actually, I am not certain why there are four times essentially the same thing ...