Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Very-Rare-Limited...602wt_1139

The guy got the name wrong, right? ... Right Guys?
I don't know about the name, but what you will receive is a Gold Quetz. There's nothing wrong with its authenticity if that's what you're implying.
Ah, thanks!
how much would shippnig to toronto be if you ordered from toyking? my item weighs 0.06 kg (random light wheel booster vol.1)
How are we supposed to know? Also on that site you have to spend at minimum $30 on an order so you can't just order just that item.
(Jul. 01, 2010  3:44 PM)megablader2 Wrote: How are we supposed to know? Also on that site you have to spend at minimum $30 on an order so you can't just order just that item.

oh ok thanks
(Jul. 01, 2010  3:42 PM)BeybladerX Wrote: how much would shippnig to toronto be if you ordered from toyking? my item weighs 0.06 kg (random light wheel booster vol.1)

With toyking/ leoshop, it does not make sense to buy only a couple small items. The minimum shipping price is about $20 - $30.

If you really want RBLV1, it's on ebay for like $6 (including shipping).
so if dark wolf is bad what about storm Aquario (100HF/S)(BB-37)
(Jul. 01, 2010  5:00 PM)lognor Wrote: so if dark wolf is bad what about storm Aquario (100HF/S)(BB-37)

There are better choices.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

What Beyblades do you currently have though?
(Jul. 01, 2010  5:45 PM)lognor Wrote: none

Okay, then you should start out with Beyblades like Storm Pegasis 105RF and Earth Aquila 145WD. Both of those a great uncustomized and each has two top tier parts.
Is bey deck entry better to get than gravity perseus? I already have galaxy pegasis and two pairs of ES and T125 and earth.
Just wondering how much would a Draciel V2 used in good condition sell for?
Also what about seaborg (H-12 ) ?
(Just incase anyone says anything Kai-V said this was the appropriate form to post this in)
Also what are these blades worth?

Draciel S Used
Tyrgle Used
Dragoon G (NIB Rare Blue exclusive)
Dranzer G (NIB Rare Red Exclusive)
Driger V2 NIB
Draciel s: $10 max
Trygle: $10 max
Dragoon G: $15 - $20
Dranzer G: $15 - $20
Driger v2: $15 - $20
Thank you Megablader2 and McFrown Very Much

Edit: I found some more blades that i was wondering if i could get a "price check" on them

White Gabriel G (Used)(Great condition)
Venusian G (used) (Near mint)
Wolborg 2 (Used)(Good Condition)
I also have White Gabriel G's box in mint condition

Thanks for your time in advance
Which is the one I should get Poison Serpent or Burn Phoenix last option is Earth Aquila but I'll get the Hasbro version in the second wave, if it comes out.
(Jul. 04, 2010  6:47 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Burn Pheonix, Poison sucks.

Alright thanks Mc Frown Smile Can I call you Frowny?
(Jun. 28, 2010  12:58 AM)Train Wrote: Anyone know or dealt with an eBay seller named club057? I'm a little worried about having bought from this guy he has some really bad comments, but a LOT of good ones..

I know it's a bit late...but I ordered a Thermal Pisces from him over a month ago, and it still hasn't arrived... I'm having to dispute now Uncertain Did you purchase anything from him?
(Jul. 04, 2010  9:24 AM)xXUnicornoXx Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2010  12:58 AM)Train Wrote: Anyone know or dealt with an eBay seller named club057? I'm a little worried about having bought from this guy he has some really bad comments, but a LOT of good ones..

I know it's a bit late...but I ordered a Thermal Pisces from him over a month ago, and it still hasn't arrived... I'm having to dispute now Uncertain Did you purchase anything from him?

I've purchased from him 3 times. Twice I've had to open up a dispute with him because things never came.
I have been out of the Beyblade loop and Im going to head to tru to purchase some MFB tomorrow. I know there are some name changes to the Hasbro blades. Which ones should I pick up?Sorry guys if this is already said.