Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

errr... sarcasm or no? ._.
Nope, I'm carpin' serious. Speechless (This is a sad day, indeed)
I actually own this stadium, and in my opinion it isn't that bad.
It's similar to the BB-14 Balance type stadium except the survival area in the middle is at more of an angle and isn't as smooth.
The only problem I've had so far with this stadium is that attack types using RF or other flat bottoms tend to exit the stadium kinda often, but overall it's still much MUCH better than the thunderwhip stadium
(Jun. 22, 2010  1:58 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Should I stick to my blue thunderwhip stadium or buy this fake stadium in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsOmf0kWz...re=related

it's design is kind of like the attack stadium and it's obviously not as worn out/as damaged as the stadium shown.

Thanks! =)

buy it, I had that for the longest amount of time it's not as durable but it lasted 4 years out of the original beyblade series so it's quite durable considering it's a fake
(Jun. 22, 2010  4:22 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: I actually own this stadium, and in my opinion it isn't that bad.
It's similar to the BB-14 Balance type stadium except the survival area in the middle is at more of an angle and isn't as smooth.
The only problem I've had so far with this stadium is that attack types using RF or other flat bottoms tend to exit the stadium kinda often, but overall it's still much MUCH better than the thunderwhip stadium

Yea RFs exit the stadiums becuase the got no control what so ever it's a lot better than most stadiums in general it basically beats every hasbro stadium IMO
So I thinking of what to get next and I've made my decision on either of these:
earth aquila
dark bull
flame sag
The parts I have from these are 145,flame,dark and SD.
Which one would be the best solution. I personally think it should be earth aquila but dark bull sounds goog too.
Earth aquila would be the best to buy since it's got two top tier parts eg wheel and Bottom.
Ok thanks for help, I thought that too.
Anyone know or dealt with an eBay seller named club057? I'm a little worried about having bought from this guy he has some really bad comments, but a LOT of good ones..
club057 used to be allatkorea, so I'm pretty sure he's still safe. I've ordered a lot from him and it's always arrived.
I've bought 3 or 4 times from allatkorea. Twice I haven't received my goods...
What should I get out of these :
Rock Aries ED145WB
Dark Bull H1145SD
Storm Aquario 100HF/S

or should I get this:
Lion Gale Force Wall
wait for L Drago DF145FS

You can mix and match the decisions but I know for sure I want L Drago but if I buy the three tops I'm broke
What are you talking about with L drago DF145FS? Where'd do you get that info since it isn't on the beyblade metal fusion thread. Get rock Aries since it's the best one out of those which is uncustomized.
(Jun. 28, 2010  11:05 PM)megablader2 Wrote: What are you talking about with L drago DF145FS? Where'd do you get that info since it isn't on the beyblade metal fusion thread. Get rock Aries since it's the best one out of those which is uncustomized.

Might have gotten the codes wrong ToyWiz listed it as DF145FS, and I should get only Rock Aries? I already have Rock Leone is this better or worse?
It says that for all of the descriptions of the blades on there. Don't trust toywiz descriptions.
I love Rock Aries, although like anything in beyblade I reccomend customizing.

GeneralHawx if you take your Rock Leone and a Rock Aries you can make a pretty mean combo with using Leone's Energy Ring, Rock, The Spinning Track from Aries and WB tip is decent. It's no where near as good as any tournament blades out right now but for just a hasbro blade put together from those two it's not bad. I've been fooling around with it lately, not the greatest but it's okay none the less.
(Jun. 28, 2010  10:43 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: What should I get out of these :
Rock Aries ED145WB
Dark Bull H1145SD
Storm Aquario 100HF/S

or should I get this:
Lion Gale Force Wall
wait for L Drago DF145FS

You can mix and match the decisions but I know for sure I want L Drago but if I buy the three tops I'm broke

Trust me rock aries is awsome for an customized.
Alright guys thanks for the advice I'll go for Rock Aries for sure what about Dark Bull and Storm Aquario which should I chose since I have a bit extra and the next patch of Beys after August won't come until the end of the year.
(Jun. 28, 2010  11:46 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Don't trust him he's an idiot.

Don't trust who?
Out of all the hasbro blades out at the moment IT IS THE BEST UNCUSTOMIZED. This is cause attack types are useless since there are no decent stadium for attack. You shouldn't be so quick to shoot your mouth off.

GeneralHawx: If you tell us what blades you have we'd be able to make a proper decision.
(Jun. 28, 2010  11:46 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: Don't trust him he's an idiot.

You sure are rude on the forums... What's the point in insulting each other when this community is small enough as it is? You can mereley state you disagree with him but you don't need to flat out insult him.

GeneralHawx look at the parts that come with each blade and find out which ones would be most useful to you in the long run. Rock Aries isn't a bad choice but Dark Bull's tip is pretty good for Stamina and his Energy Ring is one of the heaviest around. Storm Aquario isn't bad, you can get Storm from a better blade that actually is pretty good out of the box (storm pegasis). Once again Aquario has a heavy energy ring like Bull but other than that it's pretty meh. The tip is nice when it's flat but it makes the blade a little to tall for my liking.
(Jun. 28, 2010  11:49 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Out of all the hasbro blades out at the moment IT IS THE BEST UNCUSTOMIZED. This is cause attack types are useless since there are no decent stadium for attack. You shouldn't be so quick to shoot your mouth off.

GeneralHawx: If you tell us what blades you have we'd be able to make a proper decision.

Well I only have two atm it's Storm Pegasus 105RF and Rock Leone 145WB
gurugulu said "an customized" not "uncustomized", plus Generalhawx said he can afford three blades.
Plus megablader, it doesn't matter if attack types suck in the thunderwhip, that still doesn't make Rock Aries the best uncustomized, plus it's not a given (although likely) that he will be using a Pegasis Thunderwhip.

It's not even worth it, just disregard what I said.

Oh yeah and MaxL storm aquario has a 100 track.
Mc Frown I don't have a thunderwhip stadium I have one of those red engine gear ones, as for the Beyblade which should I get then since you said Rock Aries is carp
Well actually you're wrong and it is since it has the best hasbro defence wheel and a track and bottom that are alright for defence. If we had a decent hasbro stadium then storm pegasus would be the best uncustomised be since we don't it sucks. It's incredibly likely he'll be using thunderwhip since he's buying HASBRO BLADES. He's wrong GeneralHawx, get it since it has the best hasbro track and wheel for defence at the moment. Get rock aries and lion gale force wall since then you can make this combo: Rock Bull ED145WB which is the best defence combo that can be made from hasbro blade out at the moment.