Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Hey people, I was searching around for a Quetz, when I cam across this:
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-4...-3re8.html
I was wondering if anyone has bought from here, or if they include the Quetz?
Would I take all liability if such an occurrence took place?
(Jun. 16, 2010  10:04 PM)Dan Wrote: Hey people, I was searching around for a Quetz, when I cam across this:
http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-4...-3re8.html
I was wondering if anyone has bought from here, or if they include the Quetz?
Would I take all liability if such an occurrence took place?

Quite a few people here bought the MFB NDS from play-asia.

Yes, this comes with Quetzalcoatl.
Thanks for the quick response, looks like I'm getting a Quetz.
Is there any point getting a D bottom if you've already got WD?
(Jun. 16, 2010  10:53 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Is there any point getting a D bottom if you've already got WD?

WD outclasses D in both stamina and defense. D is still a nice part to have, but it is not necessary.
should i get ray unicorno and galaxy pegasis, i already have a lightning ldrago and i need some more, but i dont want to get to many carpy rings, like dark. and should i get dark cancer?
If you have LLDrago Dark Cancer is worth it for CH120.
thanks but what about ray unicorno or galaxy pegasis
(Jun. 19, 2010  1:07 AM)GodBro Wrote: thanks but what about ray unicorno or galaxy pegasis

I would go with Ray Unicorno D125CS The bottom is looking to be a good choice for top tier attack types and the wheel has some attacking potential as well. Galaxy Pegasis isn't that good, the R2F bottom is the best part included with it.
oh thanks, it just looked cooler, and the r2f looked like it would last a bit longer that rf. but ill just go to walmart and get a storm pegasis and a couple launchers.
(Jun. 19, 2010  1:29 AM)GodBro Wrote: and the r2f looked like it would last a bit longer that rf.
It's the opposite. R2F has terrible stamina (worse than RF). However, R2F is slightly faster than RF and doesn't self KO as much as RF.
(Jun. 19, 2010  2:24 AM)Climax Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2010  1:29 AM)GodBro Wrote: and the r2f looked like it would last a bit longer that rf.
It's the opposite. R2F has terrible stamina (worse than RF). However, R2F is slightly faster than RF and doesn't self KO as much as RF.
lol i think he meant like which one will wear out the fastest.. not stamina..**or at least thats what it sounds like to me**
XD
from what I've heard, R2F only offers little extra speed, but with a great sacrifice to stamina, from an already low stamina bottom.
I know Battle Strikers and Beyblade are two very different games. But how would a Battle Strikers Stadium work for a Beyblade stadium? Better or worse than the Thunderwhip Pegasus stadium?
(Jun. 19, 2010  6:00 AM)MaxL Wrote: I know Battle Strikers and Beyblade are two very different games. But how would a Battle Strikers Stadium work for a Beyblade stadium? Better or worse than the Thunderwhip Pegasus stadium?
The original Battle Strikers Arena had no exits and the base is pretty much flat.
The Battle Strikers Knockout Arena has 2 exits and the base is slightly curved.
The Thunderwhip Stadium's base is steeper than the 2 Battle Strikers Arenas but not enough for attack types to achieve their full potential.

So basically, the Thunderwhip is the best out of the 3 choices but is still terrible as a Beyblade Stadium.
Alrighty.

Thanks for your help. I was thinking of buying one for dirt cheap if it was going to be a better alternative than using a Thunderwhip stadium.
should i get a 90 and CS? they seem really expensive...
Its up to you.

Both are top tier parts (arguably, with CS).

I STILL don't have a CS, but I want one badly.
(Jun. 20, 2010  1:52 AM)UDC Wrote: should i get a 90 and CS? they seem really expensive...

You should get them if you can, but if it's too expensive for you, there are cheaper alternatives (MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF and Storm Pegasis 100RF - this wouldn't be as good though).
(Jun. 21, 2010  12:12 AM)Aqua Wrote: (MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF and Storm Pegasis 100RF - this wouldn't be as good though).
I personally find MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF's performance to be just as good as Quetzalcoatl 90RF, but I do agree that Storm Pegasis 100RF's performance is not as good as the other 2. :\
(Jun. 21, 2010  9:57 AM)Climax Wrote: I personally find MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF's performance to be just as good as Quetzalcoatl 90RF, but I do agree that Storm Pegasis 100RF's performance is not as good as the other 2. :\

Exactly.

(Jun. 21, 2010  12:12 AM)Aqua Wrote: (MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF and Storm Pegasis 100RF - this wouldn't be as good though).

"- this wouldn't be as good though" was written in regards to S. Pegasis 100RF otherwise I would've written, "these wouldn't be as good though".

I have said many times that: MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF/ Quetzalcoatl 90RF > Storm Pegasis 100RF...
(Jun. 21, 2010  12:22 PM)Aqua Wrote: "- this wouldn't be as good though" was written in regards to S. Pegasis 100RF otherwise I would've written, "these wouldn't be as good though".

I have said many times that: MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF/ Quetzalcoatl 90RF > Storm Pegasis 100RF...
Ah, I apologize for not reading carefully. Confused
Should I stick to my blue thunderwhip stadium or buy this fake stadium in this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsOmf0kWz...re=related

it's design is kind of like the attack stadium and it's obviously not as worn out/as damaged as the stadium shown.

Thanks! =)
It would be an improvement, haaaa!