Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jun. 10, 2010  12:23 AM)chairmanzala Wrote: Aqua I would if I could however it comes in a pack with storm pegasus and rock aquario however can't I use aquario's 100 Track in my pegasus wo+uldn't that make it better? But if aquario is that useless then ill get the rock leone flame bull. Tell me what you think. Thanks

Rock Aquario comes with 125 though, not 100. It'd still be good to get Storm Pegasus though, so I guess you could get that set.
Rock Aquario comes with 125SF. There is no 100 track included.

EDIT: Curse my attention span...
(Jun. 09, 2010  5:50 PM)NOVA Wrote: 6. dark gasher/ cancer YES for the ch1210

What's the ch1210?
(Jun. 10, 2010  3:34 AM)chairmanzala Wrote: What's the ch1210?
He meant CH120, which is the Track.
Hi,
is 40$ for a NIB Wolborg MS a good price?
(Jun. 10, 2010  12:17 AM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2010  11:25 PM)chairmanzala Wrote: Nova So can you order it from the best buy to the least worth buy

1. Storm Pegasus & Rock Aquario - (Rock Aquario is useless. Just get Storm Pegasus on its own.)
2. Dark Wolf & Storm Aries - (Not worth it.)
3. Rock Leone & Flame Bull - (Contains quite a few top tier parts; WB, Flame, Bull and 100.)
4. Dark Bull - (Bull & SD; very useful parts)
5. Rock Aries - (ED145 and B, which are tier 2-type parts)
6. Dark Gasher - (CH120, top tier part)

Best to worst
1. Storm Pegasus
2. Rock Leone & Flame Bull
3. Dark Gasher/ Dark Bull
4. Rock Aries
5. Dark Wolf & Storm Aries

darn me not wearing my glasses i thought the double pack contained rock aries and storm pegasis sorry

and freedom fighter does that include p+p
@ nova noUnhappy
well depending on what the p+p is you cant tell whether its a good deal or not
Ok so I'm going to order some of the new Beyblades online, but my options are limited. I was going to get a Rock Leone but those are now sold out, so should I get a Dark Gasher (Cancer) or Dark Wolf? I'm thinking that Dark Gasher would be better because of the CH120 track, but at the same time Dark Wolf also has a good peice. So which one should I get?
(Jun. 13, 2010  9:59 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Ok so I'm going to order some of the new Beyblades online, but my options are limited. I was going to get a Rock Leone but those are now sold out, so should I get a Dark Gasher (Cancer) or Dark Wolf? I'm thinking that Dark Gasher would be better because of the CH120 track, but at the same time Dark Wolf also has a good peice. So which one should I get?

Why only those two Beyblades? And what Beyblades do you already have?
(Jun. 13, 2010  10:02 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2010  9:59 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Ok so I'm going to order some of the new Beyblades online, but my options are limited. I was going to get a Rock Leone but those are now sold out, so should I get a Dark Gasher (Cancer) or Dark Wolf? I'm thinking that Dark Gasher would be better because of the CH120 track, but at the same time Dark Wolf also has a good peice. So which one should I get?

Because the site had very few Beyblades to begin with and those are pretty much all thats left, and currently I only have the old beyblades. Oh I just noticed the site also has Rock Aries and Storm Aquario, so I should probably just get one of those 2, but I will probably end up needing the CH120 track eventually. so I gues my options are
-Dark Gasher
-Rock Aries
-Storm Aquario
And I can only order 1 because they are a bit over priced, but now I'm thinking Storm Aquario would be the best option because of the Metal Wheel.
(Jun. 13, 2010  10:10 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2010  10:02 PM)Aqua Wrote:

Because the site had very few Beyblades to begin with and those are pretty much all thats left, and currently I only have the old beyblades. Oh I just noticed the site also has Rock Aries and Storm Aquario, so I should probably just get one of those 2, but I will probably end up needing the CH120 track eventually. so I gues my options are
-Dark Gasher
-Rock Aries
-Storm Aquario
And I can only order 1 because they are a bit over priced, but now I'm thinking Storm Aquario would be the best option because of the Metal Wheel.

Buy dark gasher. CH120 is a very useful part and you can get DF145 from much better blades insted of dark wolf. Storm aquario isn't worth it besides its perfomance tip.
(Jun. 13, 2010  10:25 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Buy dark gasher. CH120 is a very useful part and you can get DF145 from much better blades insted of dark wolf. Storm aquario isn't worth it besides its perfomance tip.

What? Its bottom is its worst part. Storm and 100 are both top tier parts.
(Jun. 13, 2010  10:25 PM)gurugulu Wrote: Buy dark gasher. CH120 is a very useful part and you can get DF145 from much better blades insted of dark wolf. Storm aquario isn't worth it besides its perfomance tip.
Why would he buy one Beyblade that only has one good part that is useless on its own, when the other two Beyblades have two decent parts at least ?
(Jun. 13, 2010  10:10 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Because the site had very few Beyblades to begin with and those are pretty much all thats left, and currently I only have the old beyblades. Oh I just noticed the site also has Rock Aries and Storm Aquario, so I should probably just get one of those 2, but I will probably end up needing the CH120 track eventually. so I gues my options are
-Dark Gasher
-Rock Aries
-Storm Aquario

Are you buying from Toywiz? There are other online stores that have a much greater variety of Beyblades for much less.
(Jun. 13, 2010  10:38 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2010  10:10 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Because the site had very few Beyblades to begin with and those are pretty much all thats left, and currently I only have the old beyblades. Oh I just noticed the site also has Rock Aries and Storm Aquario, so I should probably just get one of those 2, but I will probably end up needing the CH120 track eventually. so I gues my options are
-Dark Gasher
-Rock Aries
-Storm Aquario

Are you buying from Toywiz? There are other online stores that have a much greater variety of Beyblades for much less.
No. I also forgot to mention that they have Dark Bull, But I will probably just get Storm Aquario, I didn't notice that the track was 100 lol I looked at the tip and not the track.
(Jun. 15, 2010  3:36 PM)beyblade6578 Wrote: where to find dragoon v2
... http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock ...
(Jun. 16, 2010  1:32 AM)empower4 Wrote: where can i buy a beyblade
Stop being lazy or something else and look just one topic below.
what do you mean there is no other topic
below your comment
(Jun. 16, 2010  1:36 AM)empower4 Wrote: what do you mean there is no other topic
below your comment
http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace ...
loving the effort people put into searching through topics.