Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

hey guys, my company is the authorised distributor in singapore and i am in charge of the marketing job.

would like to gain more feedback from the BeyBladers here with regards to everything BeyBlade. the product will starting filling the shelves in June.

feel free to ask or inform or even requests stuff from me. i will appreciate your comments and inputs.

thanks
I'm finding a beyblade with good attack power and one with good stamina. Any ideas on what this is so I can buy them?
(May. 26, 2010  1:27 AM)SaMaster14 Wrote: Anyone know what this is??
http://plamoya.com/en/beyblade-bath-time...cPath=1015

Are these bath toys??
No, Plamoya often mistranslates. It is supposed to be "Past-time". They are just small capsule Beyblades.
(May. 21, 2010  2:08 AM)Corey Wrote:
(May. 20, 2010  5:17 PM)Gadget Wrote: Okay, so I'm trying to figure what I should buy next, I already have: Storm Pegasus, Dark Wolf, and Rock Aquario

What would you guys recommend I buy out of these choices? (since these are what the store has in stock)
Rock Leone
Rock Aries
Flame Bull
Dark Gasher
Dark Bull
Storm Aries

What type of combos are you trying to make, and how many are you willing to buy?

Well, I'm willing to buy two of them since I still gotta pick up a launcher grip, but that's about it, and I just need something tournament worthy. Most of those come in double packs
(May. 26, 2010  3:01 AM)Gadget Wrote:
(May. 21, 2010  2:08 AM)Corey Wrote:
(May. 20, 2010  5:17 PM)Gadget Wrote: Okay, so I'm trying to figure what I should buy next, I already have: Storm Pegasus, Dark Wolf, and Rock Aquario

What would you guys recommend I buy out of these choices? (since these are what the store has in stock)
Rock Leone
Rock Aries
Flame Bull
Dark Gasher
Dark Bull
Storm Aries

What type of combos are you trying to make, and how many are you willing to buy?

Well, I'm willing to buy two of them since I still gotta pick up a launcher grip, but that's about it, and I just need something tournament worthy. Most of those come in double packs
Well, Rock Leone will get you WB, which is a top tier defense bottom.

Rock Aries is somewhat useful. It comes with ED145 which is a decent track, and B which is a decent bottom.

Flame Bull isn't worth the purchase. It comes with Flame which is a top tier stamina wheel, but you're going to want to wait for Flame Saggitario as it will get you Flame and C145.

Dark Gasher will give you CH120, which is a pretty fun part to use, but it shouldn't be at the top of your priority list yet.

Dark Bull comes with SD, which is one of the best stamina bottoms there is. The clear wheel is useful as well because of it's weight...but Dark and H145 are seemingly useless at this point.

Storm Aries is 100% useless considering you already have a Storm wheel.

Final Answer: You already have Storm Pegasus which is a top-tier attack wheel. You have DF145 from Dark Wolf and Rock from Rock Aquario.
--> If you want to build a stamina combo, use your DF145, and buy a flame bull and Dark Bull so you can make Flame (clear wheel) DF145SD --> a top tier stamina combo.
--> If you want to build a Defense combo, buy Rock Leone for the WB, and Rock Aries for the ED145 ---> I would advise against this because it would give you three rock wheels, and C145 will be released with Flame Sag...which is a much better part than ED145.

I'd go with Flame Bull and Dark Bull so you can make the Stamina combo.

Once you're ready to make another purchase, you can buy Rock Leone and Flame Saggitario (Or wait for Earth Aquila) so you can make either Rock/Earth Leone C145WB.

EDIT: Flame Bull also comes with a 100 track, which you can substitute in your Storm Pegasus to make it even better.
Alright so, if I get this right:

Right now I should go with the double pack for Rock Leone and Flame Bull, and buy Dark Bull?

I could afford those since Rock Leone and Flame Bull are in the same pack, and possibly Dark Bull if really necessary.
That works.

You can use Flame from the Flame bull for your stamina combo...the 100 track from Flame Bull in your Pegasus.

Hold on to the WB from the Rock Leone for a future defense combo, and use the SD from Dark Bull in your Stamina combo.

If you bought those three, it would allow you to make: Storm Pegasus 100RF, Flame Bull DF145SD, and Rock Leone H145WB.
I got all 3 since I got convention money yesterday~

Also, how does this sound for a Stamina build? Flame Leone 105SD
(May. 26, 2010  8:51 PM)Gadget Wrote: Also, how does this sound for a Stamina build? Flame Leone 105SD

Flame Bull DF145SD is much better. It's a top tier combo. Bull is one of the best clear wheels (that we know of) for stamina. Also, 105 would be too low.
should i buy a driger and if so which one
Try to get back to me as soon as you can my emai adress is alexandertunnell@yahoo.com
(May. 29, 2010  9:47 PM)frosty210 Wrote: should i buy a driger and if so which one

You should really get Metal Fight Beyblade (Beyblade: Metal Fusion). It is the standard right now, and is what most people use.

Anyway, if you still wanted a Driger Beyblade. Driger S would be the best option. It is great uncustomized, and has top tier parts.
I've got this stuff

Storm Pegasus 105RF
Dark cancer CH120SF
Flame saggitario C145S
Earth wheel (mold 1)
Escolpio WD145B
Wolf D125B
Pegasus 125SF
Leone wheel
WB
Launcher grip
Balance stadium
Virgo DF145BS
Libra 145S
Capricorn 100HF
2 metal faces

What should I buy out of these:

Lightning L drago 100HF
Thermal lacerta WA130HF
Galaxy pegasus starter
Galaxy pegasus DX set
BB-75 deck entry set
Dark bull H145SD
Earth virgo GB145BS

Currenly my combos are:

Attack
Storm pegasus 100RF
MF pegasus CH145RF

stamina
Earth DF145B
Flame DF145B
Virgo DF145B

Defence
MF Earth Cancer C145WB
Lightning LDrago 100HF,
Galaxy Pegasis DX set for the stadium
Dark Bull H145SD
Earth Virgo GB145BS
(May. 30, 2010  12:05 AM)megablader2 Wrote: What should I buy out of these:

Lightning L drago 100HF
Thermal lacerta WA130HF
Galaxy pegasus starter
Galaxy pegasus DX set
BB-75 deck entry set
Dark bull H145SD
Earth virgo GB145BS

Lightning L Drago 100HF [Could make another top tier attack combo (L. L Drago CH120RF > S. Pegasis 100RF); Plus another 100 is always nice]

Galaxy Pegasis DX Set [The Attack stadium is much better than the Balance Stadium, and of course, G. Pegasis is in this set. It has quite a lot of potential]

Dark Bull H145SD [For SD (you don't have any top tier stamina bottoms, so this would be really good) and Bull (currently the best CW that we know of for defense)]

Earth Virgo GB145BS [2 top tier parts; Can make a top tier defense combo with Earth (2nd Mold)]
Yeah but wouldn't it be better to get the deck entry set and Lightning L drago cause i'd get earth mold 2, D for top tier stamina bottom and galaxy pegasus and i'd have Light L drago for attack combos? Also I think I have a WD bottom somewhere, i'm gonna have to look for it though.
I can't remember if the deck entry set comes with GB145, but if it does you should definitely get it. However, you should really get the Attack stadium cos otherwise you're not really utilising your attack beys to their potential.
(May. 30, 2010  12:35 AM)Aqua Wrote: Lightning L Drago 100HF [Could make another top tier attack combo (L. L Drago CH120RF > S. Pegasis 100RF); Plus another 100 is always nice]
Wouldn't MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF be better? He has 2 Metal Faces.
(May. 30, 2010  1:09 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: I can't remember if the deck entry set comes with GB145, but if it does you should definitely get it.
It doesn't have GB145.

It has:
Galaxy Pegasis 105R²F
Earth Virgo T125ES
Rock Orso ED145D
(May. 30, 2010  2:57 AM)diamondclimax Wrote: Wouldn't MF Lightning LDrago CH120RF be better? He has 2 Metal Faces.

Yes, that is what I had meant to write. Accidentally left of the Metal Face, which is crucial to this combo.
I don't need a GB145, i've got a C145 to use instead. I can wait a few months to get an attack stadium. I'm gonna get the deck entry set and Lightning l drago.
K so I don't wanna feel stupid for askng this question which I thnknis really dumb. But anyways bought storm pegasus105rf out of town last week. This week I went looking for hasbro beyblades and couldn't find any. Would it be best to just beyblades online ? Which brand has better quality anyways? Takara or hasbro ?
Do you live in Canada? Ask people on here or look around to find where people have said where they are. At the moment no one has tested whether there is much difference between the quality of parts of Hasbro.
(May. 30, 2010  1:30 PM)sicat27 Wrote: K so I don't wanna feel stupid for askng this question which I thnknis really dumb. But anyways bought storm pegasus105rf out of town last week. This week I went looking for hasbro beyblades and couldn't find any. Would it be best to just beyblades online ? Which brand has better quality anyways? Takara or hasbro ?

You'd only be paying about $5 more if you bought S. Pegasis online, compared to in a local store.

Wal-Mart apparently has Storm Pegasus on sale for like $7 now, btw.
I just checked wal-mart yesterday sadly nothing there.. lol i was reading my question and it didn't make sense. My real question is i guess should i wait to buy hasbro beyblades in stores when they get to where i live in canada, or just buy takara blades online?