Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(May. 10, 2010  11:26 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: So which other blade should I get

Also, you should buy Beyblades based on what you have already.
(May. 10, 2010  11:26 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote:
(May. 10, 2010  11:15 AM)Corey Wrote: Thermal Pisces, if it has to be one of the two.

Killer Gemios is basically useless unless you need the DF145, but you can get that in much better sets. Thermal Pisces is pretty useless too, except for the Thermal wheel.

So which other blade should I get

What do you already have?
wide square, super attack, or standard stadium? and keep in mind that this will probably be the only MFB stadium that i'll get.
(May. 11, 2010  12:31 AM)goldenpotato Wrote: wide square, super attack, or standard stadium? and keep in mind that this will probably be the only MFB stadium that i'll get.

Definitely the Standard Stadium. You'd be getting two stadiums for the price of one (assuming these are from ebay). Wide Square is illegal in WBO Organized Play, and Super Attack is pretty unbalanced and not the most fun to play in.
(May. 11, 2010  12:31 AM)goldenpotato Wrote: wide square, super attack, or standard stadium? and keep in mind that this will probably be the only MFB stadium that i'll get.

I've got the wide square stadium, but I can't do any testing on it, which I would really like to do, to create my own combos. Because it is so big, I can only do multibey battles, rather than one on ones, because otherwise the attack beys just travel around the square. Even if you try to do the sliding shoot, it does a really weird pattern that doesn't really go in the middle.
what would be a reasonable price for secret aries and legend pisces?
(May. 11, 2010  11:52 AM)raiiin Wrote: what would be a reasonable price for secret aries and legend pisces?

Well Brad recently sold his Pisces for about $200USD on YJA. And his Aries for about $550USD...

That should give you an idea as to how much they are worth now-a-days.
Got my eye on these, I'm going for parts rather than collecting at the moment. What is worth having, if nothing then can you please suggest something else:

Flame Libra T125ES
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Dark Bull H145SD
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
(May. 11, 2010  12:46 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Got my eye on these, I'm going for parts rather than collecting at the moment. What is worth having, if nothing then can you please suggest something else:

Flame Libra T125ES
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Dark Bull H145SD
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF

Don't know if you know about this thread. The Sono Kong Earth Virgo GB145BS should really be added to that list.
I'm aware of that thread, a lot of that I already have doubles of. I wanted some variation. Should have said I checked that thread to start off with.
Is Cooljoe-uk a reliable seller on Ebay?
(May. 11, 2010  6:55 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Is Cooljoe-uk a reliable seller on Ebay?

Yes and I have bought from him and his shipping is exellent
(May. 11, 2010  6:55 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: Is Cooljoe-uk a reliable seller on Ebay?

100% recommended. Next day delivery and it's really well packaged. Couldn't you have looked at his feedback though?
Sorry I'm just really funny when shopping on Ebay.

(May. 11, 2010  7:00 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: 100% recommended. Next day delivery and it's really well packaged. Couldn't you have looked at his feedback though?
Cooljoe-uk has his own thread and account on the WBO as well, so you could probably PM him any questions too.
I've personally bought from him as well.

I 100% vouch for him.
I'm planning to buy the Galaxy Pegasis DX set from theintoy. I've looked and looked and looked and I still haven't found an estimated shipping cost. So, does the £46.95 also cover shipping? And if not, how much extra do you think it would cost?
(May. 13, 2010  1:10 PM)Sora Akatsuki Wrote: I'm planning to buy the Galaxy Pegasis DX set from theintoy. I've looked and looked and looked and I still haven't found an estimated shipping cost. So, does the £46.95 also cover shipping? And if not, how much extra do you think it would cost?
I am quite certain that theINtoy gives you at least an estimate when you add it to your cart and enter your country and postal code ...
That price does not include the shipping. You have to go to the checkout and enter your country and it will give you an estimate.
Probably around another 10-20 USD in shipping, based on my previous experiences.
2 questions about beyblade prices (Sorry if these have been answered already)
1)why is BB-70 and the new blades so high on ebay? Is the demand so much greater then the supply that it requires the price to be 2x/3x above market value?
2) Is it just me or is the deck Box a better deal then BB-70. B/C the 2 lowest prices for it on Ebay are 61USD and 64USD.(includes shipping)
While BB-70 is 64 with shipping
So again is it just me or does it make no sense that you can get BB-70 + 2 other blades for the same price of BB-70 alone?
(May. 15, 2010  8:06 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: 2 questions about beyblade prices (Sorry if these have been answered already)
1)why is BB-70 and the new blades so high on ebay? Is the demand so much greater then the supply that it requires the price to be 2x/3x above market value?
2) Is it just me or is the deck Box a better deal then BB-70. B/C the 2 lowest prices for it on Ebay are 61USD and 64USD.(includes shipping)
While BB-70 is 64 with shipping
So again is it just me or does it make no sense that you can get BB-70 + 2 other blades for the same price of BB-70 alone?

Response to your first qeuestion - these sellers are able to charge the highest price that they see
fit because these items are new. It's the same with literally any product that just came out, it's really not that hard to understand lol.
Then again, they might raise prices on purpose just to see babies QQ
I love it when people refer to "market price/value" when talking about newly released/imported items. Makes me lol
Is this worth buying???

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...3459wt_911
Yes, definitely, it gives you a Launcher Grip and a Grip Rubber for only $20 inc. shipping. Especially if you don't have a grip yet get one now.
I went to TRU the other day to pick up some new blades (got storm aquario, and dark bull). It was difficult to choose which ones I wanted, because I already own a lot of the tracks and tips. Out of the Hasbro releases, which tops would you guys recommend I buy?