Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(May. 05, 2010  2:05 AM)Beyonomics Wrote: Thank you.

I am considering ordering a Lightening L-Drago, because I am afraid it will not be in the first wave of Hasbro releases. Toywiz is now allowing pre-orders, and it is not there

Should I order one from ebay?

Toywiz is US-based. International shipping is pretty expensive, and totally not worth it if you can get the item(s) elsewhere for much less.

L. L Drago is only $15 on ebay (including shipping).
(May. 05, 2010  2:18 AM)Aqua Wrote: Toywiz is US-based. International shipping is pretty expensive, and totally not worth it if you can get the item(s) elsewhere for much less.

L. L Drago is only $15 on ebay (including shipping).

Thanks for the expense sheet and your advice! However, I live in Canada and I was wondering if L.L-Drago would be in the first Hasbro wave. I thought that perhaps Toywiz is showing a glimpse of that first wave, I have no intensions on ordering from them.

I suppose I will just order it from ebay as oppose to gambling on whether or not I will find one here in retail. I'm aiming to have it by May 29.
(May. 05, 2010  2:52 AM)Beyonomics Wrote: Thanks for the expense sheet and your advice! However, I live in Canada and I was wondering if L.L-Drago would be in the first Hasbro wave. I thought that perhaps Toywiz is showing a glimpse of that first wave, I have no intensions on ordering from them. I suppose I will just order it from ebay as oppose to gambling on whether or not I will find one here in retail. I'm aiming to have it by May 29.

Yeah, we don't know for sure what the first wave of releases will be. And sometimes the Beys vary by store. I'd order L. L Drago now to be on the safe side.
(May. 05, 2010  2:52 AM)Beyonomics Wrote: Thanks for the expense sheet and your advice! However, I live in Canada and I was wondering if L.L-Drago would be in the first Hasbro wave. I thought that perhaps Toywiz is showing a glimpse of that first wave, I have no intensions on ordering from them.

I suppose I will just order it from ebay as oppose to gambling on whether or not I will find one here in retail. I'm aiming to have it by May 29.
It does seem Lightning L Drago will not be sold as a starter with the rest of the first Hasbro products, however two random Beyblades will be included with the Super Vortex Battle Set, and as we saw at the New York Toy Fair, one of them might be a gold Lightning L Drago. And I do think the two Beyblades are visible on the box because the package will be transparent there.
(This site has also shown a list of releases all due on the same date, so I think we can believe that those are the set releases for the first wave.)

Otherwise, eBay or online websites would be the easiest option, yes.
have hasbro beyblades been released in canada yet??
read the topic, it's stickied. But no it's not. In august, i believe though I'm not too sure.

EDIT: May, not August.
(May. 05, 2010  10:44 AM)momiji manju Wrote: read the topic, it's stickied. But no it's not. In august, i believe though I'm not too sure.
Not August. It should hopefully be this May, to coincide with the broadcast of the anime.
Right I've decided that I'm gonna buy a bey off cooljoe. I'm only buying one so which one is worth getting out of: Dark Bull, Dark Cancer, Gaia Dragoon MS and Flame Saggitario. Please don't suggest any others as I'm only buying from cooljoe this time cause I want fast shipping.

I've got:
Storm Pegasis
Flame Libra
Poison Serpent
Thermal Pisces
Black Flame Libra
Rock Aries
Ldrago 4 layer-system
(May. 05, 2010  3:15 PM)BetaBladerXL Wrote: Right I've decided that I'm gonna buy a bey off cooljoe. I'm only buying one so which one is worth getting out of: Dark Bull, Dark Cancer, Gaia Dragoon MS and Flame Saggitario. Please don't suggest any others as I'm only buying from cooljoe this time cause I want fast shipping.

I've got:
Storm Pegasis
Flame Libra
Poison Serpent
Thermal Pisces
Black Flame Libra
Rock Aries
Ldrago 4 layer-system

None of the Beyblades you listed will really help to supplement your collection.

You already have SD from Poison Serpent, so that rules out Dark Bull. And CH120's (Dark Cancer's track) only known uses are with the combo L. L Drago CH120RF, and defense combos. You don't have the parts to make that attack combo, or a good defense combo. Gaia Dragoon MS sucks. Regarding Flame Sagittario: You already have two Flame wheels, and you don't really have any good defense parts to use with C145.

If you want fast shipping, buy from theintoy. There are many more options there, plus theintoy is a WBO Authorized Dealer, so you could get a discount on your purchases.
Yeah I know but I only have tena to spend.
(May. 05, 2010  10:16 PM)BetaBladerXL Wrote: Yeah I know but I only have tena to spend.

Okay. Dark Cancer would be the best option for you. You could potentially get more out of CH120 (since it could be used in both a top tier attack combo and a good defense combo), than any other parts in the other two MFB's you listed.
Hello everyone. Im thinking of buy a plastic beyblade just to compliment with the 2 I currently have.

Right now I only have:
Strata Dragoon
Dranzer GT
Dragoon G (being shipped to me)

I want to buy a beyblade or 2 from valentin. Here are my options.

Used:
Burning Kerberous
Dragoon G, Silver Dragoon V2
Dranzer V, V2,
Draciel G
Driger G, v2
Flash Leopard, 2
Guardian Driger
Master Dragoon
Metal Dranzer
Seaborg 1,2
Trygator
Wolborg 2

NIB

Dragoon S, F
Dranzer S,
Driger F
Draciel S,
Galeon
Gallzy
Galman
Master Dragoon
Roller attacker, Defender
Gabriel
Seaborg, 2
Wolborg 3

Whats the best beyblades I can get to compliment mine, for the cheapest price?
[/quote]

Okay. Dark Cancer would be the best option for you. You could potentially get more out of CH120 (since it could be used in both a top tier attack combo and a good defense combo), than any other parts in the other two MFB's you listed.
[/quote]

Item bought thx for advice Aqua.
(May. 06, 2010  3:04 PM)sicat27 Wrote: Hello everyone. Im thinking of buy a plastic beyblade just to compliment with the 2 I currently have.

Right now I only have:
Strata Dragoon
Dranzer GT
Dragoon G (being shipped to me)

I want to buy a beyblade or 2 from valentin.

Whats the best beyblades I can get to compliment mine, for the cheapest price?

Since all of your Beyblades are attack types. Dragoon S (specifically its BB) would work very well with what you already have.

Also, which Strata Dragoon do you have? V or G?
I have around $30 to spend, ($9 of it is going to a pair of Metal Faces.) and I'm kinda stuck on what to buy from this list: (All are from Buzztoy2007 minus the Poison Serpent)

Poison Serpent SW145SD
Rock Escolpio T125JB
Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Leone 145WB

So far I have:

Flame Libra T125ES
Flame Sagittario C145S
Earth Aquila 145WD
Storm Aquario M145Q
(May. 08, 2010  2:10 AM)Blazzy Wrote: I have around $30 to spend, ($9 of it is going to a pair of Metal Faces.) and I'm kinda stuck on what to buy from this list: (All are from Buzztoy2007 minus the Poison Serpent)

Poison Serpent SW145SD
Rock Escolpio T125JB
Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Leone 145WB

So far I have:

Flame Libra T125ES
Flame Sagittario C145S
Earth Aquila 145WD
Storm Aquario M145Q

I would go with Rock Leone 145WB so you can build MF Earth Aquario C145WB, a top-tier Defense type. My second choice would be Dark bull H145SD for the SD Bottom, but Poison Serpent has it as well so you could consider that as well; I'm not sure if Poison is good for anything though.
(May. 08, 2010  2:10 AM)Blazzy Wrote: I have around $30 to spend, ($9 of it is going to a pair of Metal Faces.) and I'm kinda stuck on what to buy from this list: (All are from Buzztoy2007 minus the Poison Serpent)

Poison Serpent SW145SD
Rock Escolpio T125JB
Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Leone 145WB

So far I have:

Flame Libra T125ES
Flame Sagittario C145S
Earth Aquila 145WD
Storm Aquario M145Q

Rock Leone W145B would be your best choice.
You can make a top tier defense combo, MF (Metal Face) Earth Aquario C145WB, together with the other Beys you have.
Also, if you don't have Metal Faces, get yourself some. Wink

EDIT: Beaten, by 7 minutes...

Poison Serpent SW145SD
Rock Escolpio T125JB
Dark Bull H145SD
Rock Leone 145WB

So far I have:

Flame Libra T125ES
Flame Sagittario C145S
Earth Aquila 145WD
Storm Aquario M145Q
Flame SGTO and Storm Aqaurio very good blades
Should i buy this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-BeyBlade-BB-2...6429513703
(May. 09, 2010  10:47 PM)natekilgore Wrote: Should i buy this?

Every part in that set is either outclassed or useless (with the exception of 100, which you can very easily get elsewhere).

Read this thread for a list of the best MFB to buy.
(May. 09, 2010  11:03 PM)Aqua Wrote:
(May. 09, 2010  10:47 PM)natekilgore Wrote: Should i buy this?

Every part in that set is either outclassed or useless (with the exception of 100, which you can very easily get elsewhere).

Read this thread for a list of the best MFB to buy.

OK! Picked Storm Pegasis and Flame SGTO Also Dark Cancer

BTW Thanks!
Hey should I buy the T.Pisces set or the K.Gemios set.
Thermal Pisces, if it has to be one of the two.

Killer Gemios is basically useless unless you need the DF145, but you can get that in much better sets. Thermal Pisces is pretty useless too, except for the Thermal wheel.
(May. 10, 2010  11:15 AM)Corey Wrote: Thermal Pisces, if it has to be one of the two.

Killer Gemios is basically useless unless you need the DF145, but you can get that in much better sets. Thermal Pisces is pretty useless too, except for the Thermal wheel.

So which other blade should I get
(May. 10, 2010  11:26 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: So which other blade should I get
Have you read the "What to buy in MFB" thread ?