Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I don't know which beyblade I should buy next Pinching_eyes I'm planning on getting a couple of metal faces soon..

What I have right now:

bull h15sd
pegasis 145
earth aquila 145
LDrago 100hf
BB-55 Dark Cancer CH120SF
BB-35 FLAME SAGITTARIO C145S

What I ordered:

pegasis 105rf
PISCES T125ES
ARIES 145D
LIBRA DF145BS

So yeah, any suggestions? I was thinking of getting burn phoenix, but I don't know if I need it
Wolf DF145FS is a pretty good beyblade. It stays on the staduim pretty well cause of his DF(Down Force) Track. And the design itself is cool.Wink
You see I've already ordered poion serpent but thanks anyway and I will order Rock leone next which is in two weeks time or attack&balance set. Don't know. I haven't got a launcher grip and I like the pegasis launcher so I'll see.
(Mar. 20, 2010  11:40 PM)Burst Phoenix Wrote: Wolf DF145FS is a pretty good beyblade. It stays on the staduim pretty well cause of his DF(Down Force) Track. And the design itself is cool.Wink
You see I've already ordered poion serpent but thanks anyway and I will order Rock leone next which is in two weeks time or attack&balance set. Don't know. I haven't got a launcher grip and I like the pegasis launcher so I'll see.

I was thinking of getting a wolf, but other than the track it is nothing much =/
(Mar. 20, 2010  7:53 PM)Yotsuba Wrote: I don't know which beyblade I should buy next Pinching_eyes I'm planning on getting a couple of metal faces soon..

What I have right now:

bull h15sd
pegasis 145
earth aquila 145
LDrago 100hf

What I ordered:

pegasis 105rf
PISCES T125ES
ARIES 145D
LIBRA DF145BS

So yeah, any suggestions? I was thinking of getting burn phoenix, but I don't know if I need it

You should get Virgo. It's a great stamina beyblade, it's a worthwhile getting no matter who you are, where your from, or why your from there.
(Mar. 20, 2010  7:53 PM)Yotsuba Wrote: I don't know which beyblade I should buy next Pinching_eyes I'm planning on getting a couple of metal faces soon..

What I have right now:

bull h15sd
pegasis 145
earth aquila 145
LDrago 100hf

What I ordered:

pegasis 105rf
PISCES T125ES
ARIES 145D
LIBRA DF145BS

I would recommend getting Rock Leone 145 WB and Earth Virgo GB145 BS.

Burn phoenix isn't that great, Burn and MS have okay stamina but thats about it.

(Mar. 20, 2010  11:40 PM)Burst Phoenix Wrote: Wolf DF145FS is a pretty good beyblade. It stays on the staduim pretty well cause of his DF(Down Force) Track. And the design itself is cool.Wink

Dark Wolf is pretty terrible.
Rock leone and earth virgo it is, thanks guys =). I still need an arena (I've used an old plastic hasbro one if I want to battle)
ok, so i have 100 bucks exactly to spend on beyblades. but wat should i buy? and who should i buy from? i live in u.s. so the shipping will be rlly expensive i guess, so some person thats shipping isnt too high
(Mar. 22, 2010  7:49 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: ok, so i have 100 bucks exactly to spend on beyblades. but wat should i buy? and who should i buy from? i live in u.s. so the shipping will be rlly expensive i guess, so some person thats shipping isnt too high

What beyblades do you already have? And you didn't mention whether you were looking for Plastics, HMS, or MFB but I'm assuming the latter.
id like mfb, and i have libra, dark wolf, capricone, ldrago, lightning ldrago, storm pegasis. im missing a few parts so yea
(Mar. 22, 2010  11:09 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: id like mfb, and i have libra, dark wolf, capricone, ldrago, lightning ldrago, storm pegasis. im missing a few parts so yea
  • BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set/ BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set/ BB-09 Pegasis DX Set OR BB-10 Attack Stadium (if you are able to find it) -- I'm assuming that you don't have a stadium.
  • Earth Virgo GB145BS (Sono Kong)
  • BB-47 Earth Aquila 145WD
  • BB-36 Metal Face OR BB-66 Metal Face Red OR BB-67 Metal Face Gun Metallic

BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB and BB-55 Dark Cancer CH120SF would also be nice.
Hey me and my friend want to get some plastics and look some up. i have two questions. Can i trust the seller and are the beyblades worth it? Thanks here it is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-Offer-I-Six...3efd2d7a04
They are all fake, if it makes a difference.
(Mar. 22, 2010  11:16 PM)Aqua Wrote:
  • BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set/ BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set/ BB-09 Pegasis DX Set OR BB-10 Attack Stadium (if you are able to find it) -- I'm assuming that you don't have a stadium.

BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB and BB-55 Dark Cancer CH120SF would also be nice.

i got the storm pegasis and the dark wolf from the hybrid wheel match set, so yea i have a attack stadium. Also, suggest any seller or website i should buy from? if u know any, can u tell me a few where not too expensive of shipping to US? if u cant, then just tell me someone good. Also since i have a attack statdium, should i still get ine of those sets??
(Mar. 23, 2010  6:27 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: i got the storm pegasis and the dark wolf from the hybrid wheel match set, so yea i have a attack stadium. Also, suggest any seller or website i should buy from? if u know any, can u tell me a few where not too expensive of shipping to US? if u cant, then just tell me someone good. Also since i have a attack statdium, should i still get ine of those sets??

No, those sets aren't necessary if you already have an attack stadium. The main reason why I listed those sets was so you could get the Attack stadium, which you already have.

ebay has the best prices for MFB, at the moment, particularly dimsum2u (who offers discounts to WBO members - check out the WBO Authorized Beyblade Dealer Program if you're interested in buying from him), buzztoy2007, dickson_c, and allatkorea03 (this is where you would get the Sono Kong Earth Virgo GB145BS).

I updated the list...

These 3 are a definite must:

Great additions if you have money left over:
  • BB-55 Dark Cancer CH120SF
  • BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB

Also, I'm not sure if you have these two accessories: Launcher Grip and Beylauncher Suspension (helps to prevent the BeyLauncher from breaking), if not, both would be a great buy.

You should also keep an eye out for these two upcoming releases: BB-70 Starter Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F (April 1) and BB-71 Starter Ray Unicorno D125CS (April 1).
I'm trying to keep myself up to date with the most important releases, I currently have these beys:

Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Leone 145 WB
Dark Cancer 105 F
Earth Aquila 145 WD
Gemois 105 F
Aquario DF145 SF
Escolpio WD145 B
Flame Saggitario C145 S
Flame Libra T125 ES
Dark Leone C145 B
Libra DF145 BS
Leone 145 D

So which ones should I get? Smile

Also, does anyone know where I can find an in-stock attack & balance type stadium? It would be appreciated, thanks!
I presume you mean Dark Cancer CH120SF BTW.
(Mar. 23, 2010  8:37 PM)Ash Wrote: I'm trying to keep myself up to date with the most important releases, I currently have these beys:

Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Leone 145 WB
Dark Cancer 105 F
Earth Aquila 145 WD
Gemois 105 F
Aquario DF145 SF
Escolpio WD145 B
Flame Saggitario C145 S
Flame Libra T125 ES
Dark Leone C145 B
Libra DF145 BS
Leone 145 D

So which ones should I get? Smile

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...ade-Combos

Earth Virgo GB145BS (Sono Kong) would be a great buy as well.

(Mar. 23, 2010  8:37 PM)Ash Wrote: Also, does anyone know where I can find an in-stock attack & balance type stadium? It would be appreciated, thanks!

I doubt you would be able to find the Attack Stadium separately for a decent price. To get the Attack Stadium, you'd need to get one of these sets: BB-76 Galaxy Pegasis DX Set, BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set, or BB-09 Pegasis DX Set.

BB-46 BeyStadium Standard Type includes the Balance stadium as well as the Stamina stadium though.
Does anyone know where I can buy a BB-15 Grip for 14$ or less? Thanks in advance!
(Mar. 24, 2010  3:41 AM)Yotsuba Wrote: Does anyone know where I can buy a BB-15 Grip for 14$ or less? Thanks in advance!

Launcher Grip + BeyLauncher -- $15.98
this is a very n00b question,but for ebay can i add stuff to a cart? cause i want to buy from a guy, but i don't want to pay for the items individually. so can i add to cart and pay for all all at once?
(Mar. 24, 2010  4:33 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: this is a very n00b question,but for ebay can i add stuff to a cart? cause i want to buy from a guy, but i don't want to pay for the items individually. so can i add to cart and pay for all all at once?

I'm pretty sure, no, not unless you have a paypal.
(Mar. 24, 2010  4:33 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: this is a very n00b question,but for ebay can i add stuff to a cart? cause i want to buy from a guy, but i don't want to pay for the items individually. so can i add to cart and pay for all all at once?
You need to pay for them individually
(Mar. 25, 2010  12:09 PM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Hey does anyone know if the Dranzer V2 is any good? I haven't found too much information on it...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-New-Rare-Cla...3a591fb9c7

Dranzer V2 is a great beyblade. It is one of the few plastic Beyblades that performs very well uncustomized, and it also has very useful parts. This is a well recommended Beyblade.