Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Mar. 16, 2010  9:31 PM)SilverWind Wrote: Should I buy Gigars or Zeus. They are both TT Hongli but they plastic is fine i will just replace the weight disk. TT Hongli's plastic is fine it's just the messed up weight disks that suck. ( A real Gigars or Zeus is too expensive).

TT Hongli are FAKES don't buy them
(Mar. 16, 2010  9:38 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: TT Hongli are FAKES don't buy them

I know there fake that doesn't really answer my question, if you had to pick one which one would you pick?
We don't give purchasing advise on fake beyblades.
(Mar. 16, 2010  8:58 PM)catslikeeggs Wrote: MEGA BLADER
i have none of those
KAI V
i loike the sound lol
You heard it ? It seriously gets irritating after a while, hah.

SilverWind, we offer purchase consultation for Beyblades, not TT Hongli spinning tops. Plus, weren't the plastic moulds different anyway ?
YEAH
in the gatorback678
pegasis version review
Can anyone tell me what the most i should pay for a blade like Aries of any kind would be, and im not asking new... but for a used, but in good condition one?
What would be the better buy?

Metal Fight Beyblade Video game for the DS with Quetzalcoatl or a BB-28 Pegasus, Rock Leone 145WB?
It really depends on what you have already.

I love Quetz, but if you have no other beys or a launcher you won't be able to use it. However other than YJA it's the only way to get quetz, and that bey is not coming to NA.

Also I'll say that it's only worth getting Storm Pegasis if you have a stadium, or are planning to get one in the near future.
[quote='Khel' pid='249267' dateline='1268794310']
It really depends on what you have already.

I love Quetz, but if you have no other beys or a launcher you won't be able to use it. However other than YJA it's the only way to get quetz, and that bey is not coming to NA.

i would never have guessed lol
what would be better to buy dranzer s or driger s?
Driger S has more staple parts.
what good balance or defense or stamina will be good to buy cause I don't know what to buy next.
(Mar. 18, 2010  10:08 PM)Burst Phoenix Wrote: what good balance or defense or stamina will be good to buy cause I don't know what to buy next.

For stamina I'd go for an Earth Aquila

I haven't quite looked into defense yet, but Rock Leone 145WB and Dark Cancer CH120SF for balance seems promising.

Now for my question.

Are there any useful parts in these beyblades?

BB 65 Booster Rock Escolpio T125JB
Killer Gemios DF145FS
and
Dark Carpricorne 105RF?
(Mar. 19, 2010  2:50 AM)Yotsuba Wrote: For stamina I'd go for an Earth Aquila

I haven't quite looked into defense yet, but Rock Leone 145WB and Dark Cancer CH120SF for balance seems promising.

Now for my question.

Are there any useful parts in these beyblades?

BB 65 Booster Rock Escolpio T125JB
Killer Gemios DF145FS
and
Dark Carpricorne 105RF?

DF145, 105 and RF. Gemios might also be good for stamina.
Oh, I see. So nothing useful in Escolpio (I might just buy it for the bit beast Tongue_out)

EDIT: Not storm capricorn 105RF, Storm Capricorne M145Q Pinching_eyes_2
(Mar. 19, 2010  12:43 PM)Yotsuba Wrote: Oh, I see. So nothing useful in Escolpio (I might just buy it for the bit beast Tongue_out)

EDIT: Not storm capricorn 105RF, Storm Capricorne M145Q Pinching_eyes_2

Bit Beast? LOL, they are called faces now. Anyway, Killer Gemios is basically useless except for the Clear Wheel and DF145 track which is the top-tier stamina track.
Storm Capricorne M145Q is a fun Bey to experiment and play with, but do not expect much competitive use from it. However, the Storm metal wheel that comes with Storm Capricorne is a top-tier attack part, so keep that in mind.
Rock Escolpio T125JB contains many outclassed parts. However, JB is fun part to play with.
Aah, faces x.x I'm so used to calling them bit beast Dx! I suppose I shouldn't buy those beyblades.

I'm probably gonna get an Earth Virgo GB145BS as it seems like a very nice stamina type
It not useful for stamina. The earth wheel on that blade is heavier than the first mold and would be better for defence. Same with the track which is quite heavy and would be good for defence. Get a rock leone too and you could make Earth virgo GB145WB which would be a very good defence bey.
Ok, so i've had beyblades before but none were really good mostly they were all plastics. So i was hoping on getting advice on a new good beyblade it could be HMS, plastic or anything, i just am looking for a good beyblade. Thanks in advance.
I would advise getting those, especially if those were your first metal fight beyblade. Go for our more recommended tops if you don't have any. If you do have some other tops well then these might be better buys.

If you have no MFB/Stadium, then this is a good set to buy

http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Fight-Beyblade...2119wt_939
Wow that looks great Khel. Thanks a lot man.
whats better earth virgo, poison serpent, lightning l drago, burn phoenix?
Depends on what you already got and what your trying to make. Burn phoenix isn't really a useful buy and poison serpent hasn't really been tested enough. The other two are good. But not together. eg

If you're getting Earth virgo get rock leone as well. Make Earth virgo GB145WB. This is a good defence combo.

If you're getting Lightning L drago then get storm pegasus too. Make Storm pegasus 100RF which is a good attack combo.