Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

i want to buy a defense/stamina type metal fight beyblade but i dont mind getting more than one to customise, so which ones would be the best and for which parts?

thanks x
(Feb. 13, 2010  6:30 PM)Xukori Wrote: i want to buy a defense/stamina type metal fight beyblade but i dont mind getting more than one to customise, so which ones would be the best and for which parts?

thanks x
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB
are any of these worth getting?
over the 5 im already getting of course
storm capricorne
gemios(i think its mad or storm)
storm aquario
now if i bought any of these it would be all 3
or i can buy these 3
Dark libra
pisces
aries

should either one of these sets be included over 3 of what im getting?

storm aquilla
storm pegasis
flame sagittario
dark cancer
lightning ldrago
(Feb. 14, 2010  12:50 AM)ArgorokKing Wrote: are any of these worth getting?
over the 5 im already getting of course
storm capricorne
gemios(i think its mad or storm)
storm aquario
now if i bought any of these it would be all 3
or i can buy these 3
Dark libra
pisces
aries

should either one of these sets be included over 3 of what im getting?

storm aquilla
storm pegasis
flame sagittario
dark cancer
lightning ldrago

Ldrago
Storm Pegasis
And Aries
Would be my three
Aquila comes with Earth not storm.

The two sets you are referring to are the HWS reshuffles attack and defense respectively. Of those two the attack one has an extra RF. I have not been able to test Killer Gemios and Thermal Pisces to comment on them enough. I'm not sure if these are worth it, but it's up to you.
Gemios i bought from BB b-4 the holiday so when it gets here ill make a vid 4 u on its performance AK
(Feb. 14, 2010  1:15 AM)1tdawg Wrote: Gemios i bought from BB b-4 the holiday so when it gets here ill make a vid 4 u on its performance AK

fine and thanks
its killer gemios BTW not regular gemios
is the beypointed worth getting/is it useful ?
not really it's not useful and just looks good on the launcher grip and adds weight to it. You should get a good beyblade instead of a beypointer.
(Feb. 15, 2010  11:36 PM)megablader2 Wrote: not really it's not useful and just looks good on the launcher grip and adds weight to it. You should get a good beyblade instead of a beypointer.

i was thinking of getting BB-01 with the rest of the blades i'm getting b/c 1) since its pre-HWS and won't be released by hasbro 2) it comes with a launcher and beypointer
Don't it sucks. Get earth aquila since that's a decent blade and comes with a light launcher and no useless beypointer.
(Feb. 15, 2010  11:50 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Don't it sucks. Get earth aquila since that's a decent blade and comes with a light launcher and no useless beypointer.

thats already on my list 2 pages back. some people recommend to get a second S. pegasus but i don't want 2 of the same blade. if u recommend anything it has to be from okyeshop.com[ b/c i'm buying from that site.
So you've already got a storm pegasus and you're getting earth aquila? get flame saggitario.
(Feb. 16, 2010  12:01 AM)megablader2 Wrote: So you've already got a storm pegasus and you're getting earth aquila? get flame saggitario.

... thats on my list also please go back 2 pages too see my list
(Feb. 12, 2010  8:02 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Ok well since i've got some more money i'm planning to buy about 100 dollars worth (technically 110 but with 10% discount its about 100) heres what i plan to get but i'm still unsure about 1 or 2 things
(item - price)
BB-28 Storm pegasis starter 18
BB-43 Lighting L-Drago starter 18
BB-47 Earth aquila starter 17
BB-30 rock leon starter 11
BB-35 flame sagitario 11
BB-15 shooter balance 9
BB-55 Dark Cancer 11
BB-58 Beysuspension 8

theres my list. i can either get 1 more suspension or 1 more blade not currently on my List (blade must be avaliable @ okyeshop.com
There's nothing to get apart from those really. You could get poison serpent or earth virgo from alltakorea on ebay and maybe metal faces.
(Feb. 16, 2010  12:49 AM)megablader2 Wrote: There's nothing to get apart from those really. You could get poison serpent or earth virgo from alltakorea on ebay and maybe metal faces.

ok i was doing more calculations and i can spend 124 with shipping. after the discount it brings me too 111.16 $1 and 16 cents over my limit{but i probably have loose change somewhere for that}. SOO if i drop dark cancer i can get a reshuffle set that will bring my total too 124 with shipping and b4 the discount.

so should i go with dark cancer or get 1 of the sets {BB-56/BB_57}
We don't know yet since none of our members have received theirs yet. Check back in about 3 weeks.
prices include shipping all items are from okyeshop.com (aka buzztoy2007)
BB-28 Storm pegasis starter 18
BB-43 Lighting L-Drago starter 18
BB-47 Earth aquila starter 17
BB-30 rock leon starter 11
BB-35 flame sagitario 11
BB-15 shooter balance 9
BB-55 Dark Cancer 11
BB-58 Beysuspension 8
Total with tracking number and discount:94.5

I can get that OR if i drop dark cancer i have enough for BB-56 or BB-57( The reshuffle set)

total if i drop dark cancer with discount and tracking number :111.6

So should i keep dark cancer or should i drop it and get one of the reshuffle sets and if so which one do you recommend?
Atm i've got these mfb:

Storm pegasus 105RF
Dark wolf D145FS
Dark cancer CH120SF
escolpio WD145B
Pegasus 105F
Wolf D125B
Metal faces

Should I buy Earth aquila or L.L drago?
I haven't touched Beyblades in years, and I really wanna get back into it. I know we are getting them in Canada soon, but I can't wait that long XD, so I'm gonna get one online. 2 things:

1) Storm Pegasus 105RF or Lightning L Drago 100HF?
2) Should a get one that's Korean-made or Japanese-made?

I only have enough in my Paypal for one Beyblade, so I can't get both.
Get Storm pegasus cause that is the best of the two straight out of the box. Get the japanese version since there's no difference and the korean one are generally more expensive.
(Feb. 17, 2010  10:40 PM)SonicDaMan Wrote: I haven't touched Beyblades in years, and I really wanna get back into it. I know we are getting them in Canada soon, but I can't wait that long XD, so I'm gonna get one online. 2 things:

1) Storm Pegasus 105RF or Lightning L Drago 100HF?
2) Should a get one that's Korean-made or Japanese-made?

I only have enough in my Paypal for one Beyblade, so I can't get both.

Both are good. Extra RF's are always handy. As for Korean or Japanese, whichever you get cheaper.

If you get a speg now, you'll still want to buy extras when they are released domestically since RF wears down over time. L.L. Drago is a bey which having one can suffice (unless it gets damaged; something which I have not heard happening)
which should i buy?
metal driger or
dragoon
its the one thats white with the magnetic metal weight and the thing where u can customize its bottom attack ring
Metal driger since it's a stable for plastics cause it's used in most plastic combo's e.g such as defence and compact combos.