Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

There are no good parts for Balance, as a typing, it is not very successful.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

Maybe Storm Pegasis 105RF, Lightning L Drago 100HF, Flame Sagittario C145S, Earth Aquila 145WD and Dark Cancer CH120SF as your five.

You will have one Beylauncher, one Light Launcher and one Left Beylauncher.
(Feb. 12, 2010  5:19 PM)♥ Wrote: There are no good parts for Balance, as a typing, it is not very successful.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

Maybe Storm Pegasis 105RF, Lightning L Drago 100HF, Flame Sagittario C145S, Earth Aquila 145WD and Dark Cancer CH120SF as your five.

You will have one Beylauncher, one Light Launcher and one Left Beylauncher.

Sounds good
is earth aquila defense or stamina?

id rather have us using the same launcher as i have seen that one gives one more power than the other
is there anywhere you might know that i could buy a realy cheap beylauncher or does anyone have a extra?
Ebay ... Often the sellers selling those items will have extra Launchers for sale.

Stamina.

Please read around a bit more!
that means i wont have a defense type though
it needs a metal face to add weight to make it defence fyi and a track that is either heavy or absorb hits like c145 gb145, without those it is mostly stamina.
(Feb. 12, 2010  5:32 PM)bey tempest Wrote: it needs a metal face to add weight to make it defence fyi and a track that is either heavy or absorb hits like c145 gb145, without those it is mostly stamina.

I dont have a metal face
and looks like i really wont be able to get one as they are somewhat expensive
there is no good defensive kind that comes out of the box or can be customized out of the 5 suggested without metal face?
Not straight out of the box really ... Perhaps Rock Leone 145WB.
wait what if i do this

il custom sagittario with aquila and use cancer's CH120 as the main weight? would that make a defensive bey?
and i cant find a cheap beylauncher and metal face(all are 10$ and up)
Earth Aquila C145WD, if you don't buy Rock Leone.
(Feb. 12, 2010  5:42 PM)♥ Wrote: Earth Aquila C145WD, if you don't buy Rock Leone.

how would i make that?(im not familiar with the letters and numbers yet)
i can get either they both are about the same cost wise
and i edited my last post to say something else too

WOULD BURN PHOENIX OR earth virgo be any use?
Ok well since i've got some more money i'm planning to buy about 100 dollars worth (technically 110 but with 10% discount its about 100) heres what i plan to get but i'm still unsure about 1 or 2 things
(item - price)
BB-28 Storm pegasis starter 18
BB-43 Lighting L-Drago starter 18
BB-47 Earth aquila starter 17
BB-30 rock leon starter 11
BB-35 flame sagitario 11
BB-15 shooter balance 9
Total : 84

Unsure list
BB-58 Suspension ( Unsure if i should get 2 or 1 ) 8
storm capicorn 11
dark cancer 11

if i get 2 suspensions then i can only get 1 beyblade but if i get 1 suspensions i can get 2 more beys

Final totals(Includes 2 dollar tracking number)

total with 2 suspensions and 1 bey: 100.80 with discount

total with 1 suspension and 2 bey: 104.4 with discount

If there any blades i should get instead of dark cancer or storm capircorn feel free to say .
Forget Storm Capricorne and get Libra instead. Get the two suspensions, they will be worth it in the long run. Apart from that you have a great list.
(Feb. 12, 2010  8:02 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Ok well since i've got some more money i'm planning to buy about 100 dollars worth (technically 110 but with 10% discount its about 100) heres what i plan to get but i'm still unsure about 1 or 2 things
(item - price)
BB-28 Storm pegasis starter 18
BB-43 Lighting L-Drago starter 18
BB-47 Earth aquila starter 17
BB-30 rock leon starter 11
BB-35 flame sagitario 11
BB-15 shooter balance 9
Total : 84

Unsure list
BB-58 Suspension ( Unsure if i should get 2 or 1 ) 8
storm capicorn 11
dark cancer 11

if i get 2 suspensions then i can only get 1 beyblade but if i get 1 suspensions i can get 2 more beys

Final totals(Includes 2 dollar tracking number)

total with 2 suspensions and 1 bey: 100.80 with discount

total with 1 suspension and 2 bey: 104.4 with discount

If there any blades i should get instead of dark cancer or storm capircorn feel free to say .

Where did you find rock leone starter for so cheap?
And i agree libra is better
and benkei i sent you a pm, did you get it?
Storm Capricorne is not very good. I would definitely pick up Dark Cancer. Other beys to look out for are either Earth Virgo, or another speg. Skip a second suspension for now.

Libra is probably gonna get banned by the WBO. They are probably going to make some sort of large announcement involving many things. I mean you could get it for fun, but you probably won't be able to use it in many tournies.
(Feb. 12, 2010  5:46 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: how would i make that?(im not familiar with the letters and numbers yet)
i can get either they both are about the same cost wise
and i edited my last post to say something else too

WOULD BURN PHOENIX OR earth virgo be any use?
Look at the Metal Fight Beyblade article on Beywiki. Basically, you need Earth Aquila 145WD and Flame Sagittario C145S to make that combination.

Both might have potential, especially Earth Virgo GB145BS. Earth Virgo and Earth Aquila are mostly the same Hybrid Wheels, however you would need a better Bottom than BS and S, which only Earth Aquila offers out of those four Beyblades.

Toonpenguin Wrote:if i get 2 suspensions then i can only get 1 beyblade but if i get 1 suspensions i can get 2 more beys
In my opinion you do not really need two Suspensions ... Especially if it stops you from getting another Beyblade instead.
(Feb. 12, 2010  8:12 PM)Khel Wrote: Storm Capricorne is not very good. I would definitely pick up Dark Cancer. Other beys to look out for are either Earth Virgo, or another speg. Skip a second suspension for now.

Libra is probably gonna get banned by the WBO. They are probably going to make some sort of large announcement involving many things. I mean you could get it for fun, but you probably won't be able to use it in many tournies.

o.0
Its getting banned?
is it that good?
umm
should i get earth virgo or earth aquilla
Earth is much more reliable than Virgo.
(Feb. 12, 2010  8:16 PM)Benkei Wrote: Earth is much more reliable than Virgo.

or should i just get both and forget dark cancer?
No, get Earth Aquila and Dark Cancer.
(Feb. 12, 2010  8:10 PM)ArgorokKing Wrote: Where did you find rock leone starter for so cheap?
And i agree libra is better
and benkei i sent you a pm, did you get it?

i found rock leone BOOSTER on here http://www.okyeshop.com/metal_fight_beyblade.html

i would get libra but he might be banned from tournament use so i'd rather not get something i couldn't use in a tournament (if they come to the US)

i wanted to get earth virgo but buzztoy didn't have it on his site Unhappy

Ugh i just remember buzztoy is away because of chinese new years so i will have to wait a week for him to return .
Benkei he was referring to Earth Virgo not Pre-HWS virgo.

If you could get two beys pick Earth Virgo and Dark Cancer. Or Dark Cancer and a spare Storm Pegasis.

EDIT: Right Earth Virgo is only available from allatkorea03 right now.
lastly no burn phoenix?
and ive heard of poison serpent, is it better than cancer or phoenix?
earth virgo over earth aquilla?
another pm benkei
(Feb. 12, 2010  8:20 PM)Khel Wrote: Benkei he was referring to Earth Virgo not Pre-HWS virgo.

If you could get two beys pick Earth Virgo and Dark Cancer. Or Dark Cancer and a spare Storm Pegasis.

EDIT: Right Earth Virgo is only available from allatkorea03 right now.

Right sorry.

Hmm I thought about these ideas, the second seems best. If he chooses the first however, he will only have very unbalanced bottoms, making his stamina types useless. So I would choose WD over a relatively untested track.
Change of mind i'm only gonna get 1 suspesion(I just won't do battles that use both of my bey launchers). and the dark cancer blade but now i need to get 1 more blade

he has the original BB-01 pegasis starter(14 dollars) is that any good ?
he also has dark bull(11) , flame libra(11) Capircorn booster(10), and he also has the dark wolf starter(17)
Hmm, none of those are very good, I'd buy a second Storm Pegasis because RFs wear quite quickly.