Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Feb. 07, 2010  7:49 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Dude the reason i posted here was to ask what i should get not who to buy from if i wanted to know that iwould have rwad the "stores with beyblades" thread again

Then why are you patronizing people who are trying to give you honest advise, you've read what we've had to say, if you still want to buy from toyking goodluck
Well then E which ebay seller do u recommend. buzztoy2007,cooljoe,altrakorea3,dismus2 or someone else
All of those you mentioned are good sellers, whichever you find to be the cheapest ...

[Why am I e? I hope my username is not appearing as e on you computer. Tired]
I'm on my phone and it says ur user name is e
I asked BuzzToy2007 if he gave discounts and he said yes and gave me the equation. Well the way the equation works it makes it so i pay more then the price stated on ebay .

Heres the equation Maybe i'm just doing it wrong,

total product cost+total shipping and handling fee EX:Total amount x Quantity x90%
Omg just stop whineing and buy from ebay cause it will be cheaper overall than toyking and they have much better stuff than toyking. Also if you're not willing to spend up to $20 on a bey you're not gonna have many MFB.
(Feb. 07, 2010  8:04 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: I'm on my phone and it says ur user name is e
I asked BuzzToy2007 if he gave discounts and he said yes and gave me the equation. Well the way the equation works it makes it so i pay more then the price stated on ebay .

total product cost+total shipping and handling fee EX:Total amount x Quantity x90%

Not particularly sure what you mean; you are probably doing it wrong.
(Feb. 07, 2010  8:04 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: I'm on my phone and it says ur user name is e

What do you mean lol, essentialy he would be charging you 90% of list, ie 10% off.
just multiply the total list price for everything you want by .9

Might want to pay attention in math class a bit more. He's saying he'll take the regular price (so good +S&H) and then deduct 10%. Hence when you multiply something by 90% (which is 0.9 in decimals) the number is lower.

Example.
If good costs $20 and Shipping is $5 then original total price is $25.

With is discount you take ($20+$5)*0.9 that gives you the new value of $22.50.

It's not that complicated.
on page 31 of stores with beyblades thread someone posted a link to a site okyeshope.com. i was planning on buying from them pegasis starter with ripcord and beypoint [cost 13.99] [with shipping] . i wanted too get 2 other boosters with it. but they have a good selection such as storm capricorn[11 dollars with shipping], dark cancer [same price] , Flame libra[same], dark bull[same], flame sagittario[same] , Libra DF125[10], capricorn 100 HF[10 dollars] and rock leone 145WB[11]. Note: right now i'm just trying to start my MFB collection so please dont recremend any sets .

Thanks too all that help
Stuff you could/should get:

Flame saggitario, Rock leone and libra. Combo:Libra C145WB Good defence combo Libra might be banned soon so might not be usable.
Flame saggitario, Dark bull and libra. Combo:Flame DF145SD Good stamina combo
Storm pegasus105RF(If they have one which they will since it's buzztoy's shop from ebay) and capricorne ComboConfusedtorm pegasus 100RF Good attack combo.
Ok so right now i'm planning to get pegasis starter , 14 dollars, flame sagitario ,11, now for my final bey i can't decide between Rock leone or storm capricorne.

So which one is better / more fun to play with rock leone or sotmr capricorne

Also i wanted to now is there anywhere i can buy a single MFB ripcord launcher because i want to have a second one in case the ripcord for the one i get with pegasis breaks. ( atleast the rip cords are the same size as the plastic beyblade ripcord )
(Feb. 08, 2010  8:20 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Ok so right now i'm planning to get pegasis starter , 14 dollars, flame sagitario ,11, now for my final bey i can't decide between Rock leone or storm capricorne.

So which one is better / more fun to play with rock leone or sotmr capricorne

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB

(Feb. 08, 2010  8:20 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: Also i wanted to now is there anywhere i can buy a single MFB ripcord launcher because i want to have a second one in case the ripcord for the one i get with pegasis breaks. ( atleast the rip cords are the same size as the plastic beyblade ripcord )

No.
Dude did you even look at my post?
Yes i did but i'm not into playing competitively (atleast for now)
I read your post when it says you can put storm pegasis and capricorm for a amazing attack blade
but also you said rock leone and flame sagitario make a great defensive blade

Ok well after reading what to buy thread i'm just going to go with rock leone

and are your sure there no way you can buy a single ripcord launcher?
Yeah I meant you should get one or the other. I was just giving examples of combos, you weren't supposed to compare them.
Well either way i still only wanted to spend 30-35 dollars on my first metal fight beyblade purchase and if i didn't get pegasis i would have had to buy the bey launcher for 10.

But thank you all for your help. Now its time to get permission to use the paypal account.

Oh 1 last thing should i pay the extra 2 dollars on the tracking number?
10.00 shipped for a random Metal Fight BeyBlade BB-31 RANDOM BOOSTER LIGHT VOL. 1 good deal?
It's not expensive, but I would not waste your money on it.

1) It's a light wheel
2) Dark Cancer is available separately, whereas pulling mad cancer is down to sheer luck
3) As our list in the "what MFB to buy" thread illustrates, there are far better things to purchase.
Hey guys i'm planning on sellings some of my naruto and maybe chaotic cards so i can get some more money to buy more beyblades ( Because my budget i only can buy about 40 dollars worth right now)

If i can get enough money from this lets say atleast 60 what about i get ( Cause then my total to spend on beyblades worth be 100)
(Feb. 07, 2010  7:07 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Also theintoy don't have either of those in stock.

I'm well aware of that since I just said that theintoy doesn't have Storm Pegasus in stock and i know that the November and October releases of 09, also if the last Lightning L Drago is bought before I get it (there's only one left) I'll be getting either Burn Phoenix, Earth Aquila, or both.
I just got a price check on my chaotic cards if i can sell them all i can get 40 to 50 dollars, so lets say i do sell them i'll have 80 to spend on beyblade

so with 80 dollars what should i get (you can include future releases that are coming out within the next week or so)

[sigh]

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-What-to-Buy-in-MFB
..... I know thats there, but it does not include any of the new blades being released
How on earth can we give purchasing advice on beys not released? What would we base our recommendation on?
(Feb. 09, 2010  11:57 PM)Toonpenguin Wrote: ..... I know thats there, but it does not include any of the new blades being released

it's up to date.

the only thing which anyone would suggest in addition to that is Earth Virgo GB145BS.

you don't think we'd keep something like that updated? Uncertain