Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

That's a mute point. Get something better, Flame Libra is the most useless MFB in existence apart from Dark Wolf, the original Bull and the original Wolf.
(Feb. 04, 2010  9:31 PM)Akylus Wrote: Well Flame Libra does have the same metal wheel plus I'm not looking for a stamina blade with a defense part but I could put it with them and Dark Bull can go in the mix as well. So I'll get Flame Sagittario, Dark Bull, Earth Aquila, Flame Libra (still like it), Bey Carrier Waist Type (so I can carry my blades with me without having to hold a bag), Launcher Grip White, and Bey Pointer so I can have so good parts and okay parts besides. I can try and get Eternal Sharp to work somewhat better than it usually does (or at least try).

I can't understand why people come into this thread and ask us whether their purchasing plans are good, and then to turn around and say that they'll buy it anyway because they "still like it".

Seriously, if you're not going to take our advice into account, why ask for it?

Benkei, the expression is "a moot point" LOL.
moose point
I'm just getting Flame Libra to see if it can survive a pounding from Skullor's super heavy armor and ball tip that can be used for different movement patterns. I also said I was getting Flame Sagittario and if Flame Libra gets pwned I'll just use it for collecting purposes besides I can put Dark bull's Semi-Defense bottom on it for better stamina and balance since I'm getting Dark Bull as well I can also put the Earth metal wheel on it to make Earth Libra T125SD or Earth Libra T125WD.
(Feb. 04, 2010  10:10 PM)Akylus Wrote: I'm just getting Flame Libra to see if it can survive a pounding from Skullor's super heavy armor and ball tip that can be used for different movement patterns. I also said I was getting Flame Sagittario and if Flame Libra gets pwned I'll just use it for collecting purposes besides I can put Dark bull's Semi-Defense bottom on it for better stamina and balance since I'm getting Dark Bull as well I can also put the Earth metal wheel on it to make Earth Libra T125SD or Earth Libra T125WD.

Then don't ask for help if you've already made up your mind.
(Feb. 04, 2010  9:44 PM)♥ Wrote: Benkei, the expression is "a moot point" LOL.

Sorry, it's one of those things I've only ever heard in conversation. I have never written it before. Thanks for spotting it.
Sorry guys, it's just when I'm excited about getting something I can't think properly. I'm still going to get the blades you all suggested so I can make a top tier stamina combo or almost top tier stamina combo since i won't be getting DF145. I'm still getting the other things as well.
I have these MFB:

Storm pegasus105RF
Dark WolfD145FS
Dark CancerCh120SF
EscolpioWD145B
Metal faces

I am getting Earth Aquila145WD but I don't know which saggitario I should get Pre HWS or HWS cause if I get pre HWS I could make MFSaggitario105RF but if I get Flame saggitario I could make MFEarth AquilaC145B. Which one should I get?
HWS version because F.sagg is a great stamina whell plus it comes with the best defence track.
(Feb. 06, 2010  9:54 AM)cutewolfsam Wrote: HWS version because F.sagg is a great stamina whell plus it comes with the best defence track.

Don't say that until the tests for GB145 are over. But still, yeah, C145 is a great track for defense.
But F.sagg is easier to get.
So that doesn't make it better than GB145. Hopefully hasbro will release it so it won't be rare any more. Also i'm gonna wait to get some more comments till I decide.
Yeah i guess so but for now C145 is better, sorry to ask but what does GB145 come with.
Ok thankyou sorry for the lack of knowledge there i think i missed that thread.
is the bey stadium standard type any fun or be worth getting?im thinking of buying one,just wanna know what people on here think
Ok, there is this 18 piece set of mf beyblades on eBay, if anyone can look, does it look safe?
(Feb. 07, 2010  6:51 AM)LLawliet435 Wrote: Ok, there is this 18 piece set of mf beyblades on eBay, if anyone can look, does it look safe?

a link would help
(Feb. 07, 2010  6:55 AM)Karlxps Wrote: a link would help
Currently using my iPod, so I'm afraid I can't give a link
(Feb. 07, 2010  6:51 AM)LLawliet435 Wrote: Ok, there is this 18 piece set of mf beyblades on eBay, if anyone can look, does it look safe?

Are you sure its a 18 piece set? and the fake 8 piece set that ShopOfficer is selling
It is from shoppfficer, so I suppose I should ignore it.
Is Lightning L Drago a good beyblade to buy because I plan on getting it with Flame Libra, Launcher Grip, Launcher Grip White, and Beylauncher Metallic Orange.
yes! It comes with with the second lowest track and is in a top tier attack combo.
Yay. I just need to add Storm Pegasus to the bundle (I'm getting it in the summer to make an attack combo).
You need a storm pegasis with it S.Peg 100RF is the best combo for storm.