Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

You should get the stadium and Reshuffle set Stamina and Defense first because well you need the stadium to play the game and as for the Reshuffle set Stamina and Defense they can pretty hard to find now.
After that get the Dark cancer or Flame sagittario and the metal faces then you can start to make some decent combos combing it with the reshuffle set and earth aqullia you are getting.
Alot of them are on ebay for about $30.
If you mean the Reshuffle set Stamina and Defense if found 2 one aoround $30 and anthor for $60.
thanks Voodoo.
(Jan. 09, 2010  8:44 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: sorry for the double post but now im wondering. should i buy burn phoenix for 20 usd?

By the way

TheIntoy Does not have Burn Phoenix For 20 USD. It has it for about 20 GBP. Converted to USD, Burn Phoenix is About 30 USD Without shipping
(Jan. 10, 2010  12:55 AM)Zeox Wrote: By the way

TheIntoy Does not have Burn Phoenix For 20 USD. It has it for about 20 GBP. Converted to USD, Burn Phoenix is About 30 USD Without shipping

oh whoops i forgot to type in ideal808. lol i guess i just thought of them and forgot to type it in Tongue_out
Does anyone know any good places to buy the new Metal Fusion Beyblades?
Is 11 USD a good price for Random Booster Light no.3 Clay Aries?
Probably around the correct price IMO.
(Jan. 11, 2010  1:09 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote: Is 11 USD a good price for Random Booster Light no.3 Clay Aries?

That isn't bad.
That booster has some decent parts in it, there's a fair chance you'll get something of use.
Just bought Storm Peg, Rock Leone, Dark Wolf and Flame Sag, :]
(Jan. 14, 2010  8:54 PM)Medz Wrote: Just bought Storm Peg, Rock Leone, Dark Wolf and Flame Sag, :]

wrong thread lol this thread is for asking about purchasing certain blades.
Is $45 A good price for a Stamina and Defense reshuffle set
(Jan. 17, 2010  8:16 AM)Zeox Wrote: Is $45 A good price for a Stamina and Defense reshuffle set

is that shipping included?
how much will a quetz be at the highest
(Jan. 17, 2010  9:58 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: is that shipping included?

Yes

Stormleone-

I don't think anyone is selling Quetz by itself

And the video game on Ebay which comes with Quetz is around $70
Well im looking for a sweet attack blade and i dont know wich one to get can u guys give me some ideas.....
Storm Pegasis
Lightning L drago
Quetzecoatl

Storm pegasis And Ldrago Are gonna be alot cheaper then Quetzacoatl But Quetzacoatl Has a better wheel
(Jan. 18, 2010  3:43 AM)Pellidor Wrote: Well im looking for a sweet attack blade and i dont know wich one to get can u guys give me some ideas.....

Storm Pegasus comes with the best attack bottom there is. you should get that :] and I think thats a decent price Zeox
How much would u guys pay for a new L drago and a storm pegasus.... + launchers..and shipping.
Is Poison Serpent a worthy purchase to get (from looking at the bb colloseum vid and the 2 vids on youtube).
(Jan. 19, 2010  1:46 AM)Akylus Wrote: Is Poison Serpent a worthy purchase to get (from looking at the bb colloseum vid and the 2 vids on youtube).
One of the videos did not show it in a battle. We have not seen enough of it to judge, but SD is a good Bottom.