Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

ok guys been a long time since purchased new blades. so i need help and see wat im getting is good for its price.

Metal Fight BeyBlade BB-56 Hybrid Wheel Attack and Balance Reshuffle Set

Metal Fight BeyBlade BB-57 Hybrid Wheel Defence and Stamina Reshuffle Set

Leone,Capricorne,Saggitario,Pegasis,Escolpio,Gemios,Wolf,Bull,Grip(this is a set)

Grip

Light Launcher
and can decide to get a Aquila with Light launcher, or just another light launcher.

Price:
139.91(withought Aquila)
149.90(with aquila)

this is for 2 ppl(my cousin and me) so tell me if good!!!
(Jan. 05, 2010  4:50 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: ok guys been a long time since purchased new blades. so i need help and see wat im getting is good for its price.

Leone,Capricorne,Saggitario,Pegasis,Escolpio,Gemios,Wolf,Bull,Grip(this is a set)

Grip

Light Launcher
and can decide to get a Aquila with Light launcher, or just another light launcher.

Price:
139.91(withought Aquila)
149.90(with aquila)

itd be helpful if you showed us how much your paying for each of those.. but you can get BB-56 & BB-57 for 30 each on ebay on one of the sellers. cuz it kinda seems like you're paying a lot more than you need to.
buyin from buzztoy. also the price, the shipping is included
Not sure if this belonged in the ask a question thread or here

But since it involved purchasing, I guess it would go in here

Should I get quetz early,Or until I have more beyblades
(Jan. 05, 2010  4:50 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: ok guys been a long time since purchased new blades. so i need help and see wat im getting is good for its price.

Grip

Light Launcher

Price:
139.91(withought Aquila)
149.90(with aquila)

i think thats a decent because i got my hybrid reshuffles from there i also got that big set you are getting execpt i got one with a beylauncher plus anthor item so in overall i got simlier number of items for similer price so to sum it up i recomend you get that stuff at them prices its a good buy.
(Jan. 05, 2010  11:05 PM)Zeox Wrote: Not sure if this belonged in the ask a question thread or here

But since it involved purchasing, I guess it would go in here

Should I get quetz early,Or until I have more beyblades

I don't see any reason why not to get it.

The wheel is the best attack wheel to date, the track is the only one of its kind and is useful for other attack combos. And the bottom is a useful alternative to RF, which self-KOs quite a lot when it's new.
Lol, I know I should get quetz, But I'm asking if I should get it early or until I have more blades
I would say that Quetzalcoatl is one of the first MFB you should purchase, if you have the means to do so. Like Benkei was saying, all of it's parts are have some sort of significant use (except WF, but if Libra ends up being banned, it will see use).
Hey Im not sure if this is the right place to post it but, is a wyvern dj for $10 worth it? With launcher and ripcord?
(Jan. 08, 2010  6:21 PM)Medz Wrote: Hey Im not sure if this is the right place to post it but, is a wyvern dj for $10 worth it? With launcher and ripcord?

Is it new?? And what make?
(Jan. 08, 2010  6:34 PM)Medz Wrote: Uhh not new. And idk.

Good condition? And if not I wouldn't think so. Sorry ): It's an okay deal.
kk, also how much do you think I should offer for a new DEMS.
(Jan. 08, 2010  6:38 PM)Medz Wrote: kk, also how much do you think I should offer for a new DEMS.

Hasbro or takara?
(Jan. 08, 2010  6:41 PM)Medz Wrote: Not sure.

Ahh it doesn't matter, Ide say around $16-$17 but im sure some will disagree Confused
Here's my purchasing problem.

I am going to be buying some Beyblades for a few (3) friends who can't afford them.

However,I'm not sure which Beyblades I should buy for whom.

I'm going with HWS blades,as there is an eBay seller I order from frequently that sells them quite cheap.

And I do this kind of thing all the time,it's my way of getting people into the game.

But a few questions arise...

1)Which Beyblades work better with Light Launcher/Beylauncher?

2)Should I buy Metal Faces for them (Since I was going to get some anyway and they're 7.00)?

3)If I want to get them additional parts,should I get fixed or random boosters?(Keeping in mind they've only really messed with my personal ones and I'm going to get them ones I don't even have)

Thank you for your answers.
1)generally attack because they are more controllable with them and if you can use a bey launcher properly stamina and defense are quite simple to use.
2)depends on what bey you get them, if defense then sure, but a no for stamina types.
3)if they play around with them random ones can be quite fun so i would say random.
(Jan. 08, 2010  8:49 PM)BlackAce Wrote: 1)Which Beyblades work better with Light Launcher/Beylauncher?

2)Should I buy Metal Faces for them (Since I was going to get some anyway and they're 7.00)?

3)If I want to get them additional parts,should I get fixed or random boosters?(Keeping in mind they've only really messed with my personal ones and I'm going to get them ones I don't even have)

Thank you for your answers.

1. i dont really get this question, are you asking which beyblade works better with which launcher?
2. id only get them metal faces if you plan on getting them some defense beys
3. random boosters are really fun imo. so if you're not really looking for specific parts and just want some extra parts to fiddle with, id get those.
sorry for the double post but now im wondering. should i buy burn phoenix for 20 usd?
Where do You find a Burn Phoenix for 20?

I would say yes by the way.I like the metal tip (Metal Sharp)
(Jan. 09, 2010  9:56 PM)Zeox Wrote: Where do You find a Burn Phoenix for 20?

I would say yes by the way.I like the metal tip (Metal Sharp)

theintoy has it
Btw, I was thinking of getting all of these Beyblades/Beyblade Sets at some point

Any thing I should take out or add in?

MFB Attack stadium
Beyblade Reshuffle set Stamina and Defense
Hybrid Beyblade Reshuffle set Attack and Balance
Hybrid Beyblade Reshuffle set Defense and Stamina
Metal face Pack
Storm pegasis 105RF Starter
Dark Cancer CH120SF
Flame Sagittario C145S
Metal fight Beyblade DS (Golden Quetzalcoatl)

I already have (well waiting for) A Lightning L Drago starter and Earth Aquila starter
i would recomend adding Quetzalcoatl as iam sure you know the wheel and track are very useful.
Oh Yeah, I forgot to add In Metal fight Beyblade DS( brings gold Quetz).Thank you

EDIT: Also, In what Order Should I get these items?