Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Flame Saggitario is good for it's wheel and track, so i'd go with that.
why did you think flame saggitario wasn't good? Flame wheel and c145 are quite useful. Flame is a top tier stamina wheel and C145 is a top tier defensive track. Don't buy dark wolf or flame libra cause they aren't good. You should get the dark bull and rock leone once you've got a bigger collection.
Sweet.So Im getting Earth Aquila, A pack of Metal Faces,And flame Sagittario
I wouldn't do that although it depends on whether you want to make a good combo cause If I was you I would get flame saggitario,normal libra(not HWS one that sucks) metal faces and a blade that comes with ball then you would be able to make a top tier defence combo but you may want to wait a while for that and also have you got a stadium?
I dont have anything.
i hope some of you are willing to answer my question lol
I bought mine for ¥2800. However I think you personally are the only good judge of that. I definitely wouldn't go over ¥4000, however that is only my opinion. If it is worth more to you than ¥4000 to you, then spend more.
(Dec. 31, 2009  7:16 PM)Benkei Wrote: I bought mine for Â¥2800. However I think you personally are the only good judge of that. I definitely wouldn't go over Â¥4000, however that is only my opinion. If it is worth more to you than Â¥4000 to you, then spend more.

thanks. i think ill limit myself to around 3000.. cuz i dont think a top is really worth buying for more than that >_>
Ok,So How about.Lightning L drago and earth aquila
(Jan. 01, 2010  7:27 AM)Zeox Wrote: Ok,So How about.Lightning L drago and earth aquila

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
Stick with the ones in the OP and you can't go wrong. So Earth Aquila is a good buy, yes.
should i buy another Storm Pegasus for the beylauncher and the RF?
I read that RF dents alot.so A spare would be good
And another beylauncher? Well incase one breaks or gets lost.it cant hurt
(Jan. 01, 2010  8:50 AM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: should i buy another Storm Pegasus for the beylauncher and the RF?

Extra RFs are always useful. The beylauncher thing is purely preference. But if you prefer it to the Right Launcher then get as many as you can.
(Jan. 01, 2010  4:06 PM)Benkei Wrote: Extra RFs are always useful. The beylauncher thing is purely preference. But if you prefer it to the Right Launcher then get as many as you can.

well i honestly prefer the right launcher, but i still use the beylauncher because i wanna master its uses. and i only have 1 right now soooo yeah. and thanks everyone
Is Samurai changer good? I might buy it since it's under £20 on plamoya. Also does anyway know if their shipping estimate is accurate because for europe it's about £5 but it could end up being much more if it isn't.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Changer_MS

Did you read that first? I would say that the article covers all of your questions about the Beyblade itself ...
Should I buy the 2 games that come with Quetzacoatl90, And Cyber Pegasus100HF After I get my stadium?
yes I did but I want to know whether it is worth £20 + shipping and whether it is worth buying from people who own it. Also Zeox you should buy the one with quetzacoatl because thats has parts which make up top attack tier combos but don't buy cyber pegasis because it's very similar to pegasis which isn't good for anything. Also they both cost a lot of money like £40 - £50 each on ebay.
(Jan. 03, 2010  7:57 PM)Zeox Wrote: Should I buy the 2 games that come with Quetzacoatl90, And Cyber Pegasus100HF After I get my stadium?

Don't bother getting Cyber Pegasis 100HF, it's useless... unless you actually wanted the game that it comes with or like the look of it or something.

But yes, it would be good to get a stadium first.
How about the game with Quetzacoatl?
(Jan. 03, 2010  9:07 PM)Zeox Wrote: How about the game with Quetzacoatl?

What about it? The only reason most people buy that game is to get Quetzalcoatl 90WF, which is a really useful beyblade.
quetzalcoatl is the best attack type wheel and comes with the 90 track so i would say definately.
Thank you
Is the new defence and stamina hybrid wheel reshuffle worth getting?
(Jan. 04, 2010  5:37 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Is the new defence and stamina hybrid wheel reshuffle worth getting?

Depends on which MFB you already have. All the useful parts in the set are in bold.
(I'm not sure about Thermal, but I doubt that it will turn out to be a top tier wheel.)

- Thermal Pisces T125ES
- Rock Aries 145D
- Flame Libra DF145BS
- Black Beylauncher