Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Hello folks. I'm interested in getting back into Beyblade. I collected quite a bit back when it first came out in the US years ago, but I kind of just stopped because I couldn't find anyone who was interested in it in my area (sacramento CA).

Last one I bought was one of the RC blades, but I seem to have lost my collection.... So what would you all suggest?

I'm looking for a pretty aggressive blade, but I want it to be able to last through getting hit a lot and still dish out some real damage.
I highly recommend that you get MFB...

(Dec. 03, 2009  12:51 AM)Tamatsuki Wrote: I'm looking for a pretty aggressive blade, but I want it to be able to last through getting hit a lot and still dish out some real damage.

You're looking for a balance beyblade then. I'd recommend Libra CH120RF. It is the only top tier and competitive balance combo at the moment. You'll have to buy 3 different beyblades in order to aquire the parts to make that combo though.

The 3 blades include:
  • BB-18 Booster Libra DF145BS (Fairly easy to find. Libra is also the best defense wheel atm. DF145 is excellent for stamina combos.)
  • BB-55 Booster Dark Cancer CH120SF (CH120 - just a useful and nice part to have)
  • BB-28 Starter Storm Pegasis 105RF (one of the best MFBs uncostumized, and it comes with 2 very useful, parts for a top-tier attack combo, Storm and RF)

* What I put in brackets are the advantages of each beyblade, aside from their use in the combo Libra CH120RF.
At the moment I own.

Pegasis 145D
Bull 145S
Leone 145F
Libra DF145BS
Escolpio WD145B
Gemios DF145FS
Capricorne 100HF
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Sagittario C145S

And I am being sent:

Quetzalcoatl 90WF
Aquario DF145SF
Virgo 125BS

Could you provide an ordered list of what is best to purchase next.

Thank you
A pack of Metal Faces
Earth Aquila 145WD
Storm Pegasis 105RF (Spare RFs are always good)
(Dec. 05, 2009  7:15 PM)SnooSnoo Wrote: Dranzer V2 or Dranzer G?

Dranzer V2 for sure. It's great uncustomized and its SP is very useful.
Dranzer G sucks. Everything about it is bad.
(Dec. 05, 2009  7:25 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: A pack of Metal Faces
Earth Aquila 145WD
Storm Pegasis 105RF (Spare RFs are always good)

Also,
BB-55 Booster Dark Cancer CH120SF
(Dec. 05, 2009  7:20 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: At the moment I own.

Pegasis 145D
Bull 145S
Leone 145F
Libra DF145BS
Escolpio WD145B
Gemios DF145FS
Capricorne 100HF
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Sagittario C145S

And I am being sent:

Quetzalcoatl 90WF
Aquario DF145SF
Virgo 125BS

Thank you

Its wierd to point this out, but your name is Benkei Hanawa* w.e

And uhmm you dont have a dark bull, I advise getting darkbullH145SD

so you can make the combo VirgoDF145SD,(Hands down best stamina combo out)
(Dec. 03, 2009  12:51 AM)Tamatsuki Wrote: Hello folks. I'm interested in getting back into Beyblade. I collected quite a bit back when it first came out in the US years ago, but I kind of just stopped because I couldn't find anyone who was interested in it in my area (sacramento CA).

Last one I bought was one of the RC blades, but I seem to have lost my collection.... So what would you all suggest?

I'm looking for a pretty aggressive blade, but I want it to be able to last through getting hit a lot and still dish out some real damage.

The best thing would be to check out our "competitive MFB combo thread" and "what MFB to buy" thread. The combo that Aqua listed I hear is good, but requires some skill to use and does need 3 seperate beys to build

Also check out our beyblade types vid (link to youtube channel on the top bar of the page). You will notice that aggressive beybaldes have poor stamina and need to make hard hits very early in the match (with rubber flat we're looking at under 8 seconds).
(Dec. 05, 2009  7:20 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: At the moment I own.

Pegasis 145D
Bull 145S
Leone 145F
Libra DF145BS
Escolpio WD145B
Gemios DF145FS
Capricorne 100HF
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Rock Leone 145WB
Flame Sagittario C145S

And I am being sent:

Quetzalcoatl 90WF
Aquario DF145SF
Virgo 125BS

Thank you

Personally I would get

Earth Aquila
new reshuffle sets
Metal Face.
Dark Cancer
Digital Power Launcher

Whatever else is on our what to buy list that you don't have and then whatever you think looks good.
My cousin has the following blades:

Storm Peg 100RF
Earth Aquila DF145WD
Rock Leone C145WB
Flame Sag. D125D
L L Drago 100HF

and he is willing to buy two more blades before he saves up money for the new S&D, and A&B

His options are:

Dark Cancer CH120SF
Dark Bull H145SD
Storm Capricorne M145Q
Flame Libra T125ES
(Dec. 10, 2009  4:28 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: My cousin has the following blades:

Storm Peg 100RF
Earth Aquila DF145WD
Rock Leone C145WB
Flame Sag. D125D
L L Drago 100HF

and he is willing to buy two more blades before he saves up money for the new S&D, and A&B

His options are:

Dark Cancer CH120SF
Dark Bull H145SD

Storm Capricorne M145Q
Flame Libra T125ES

The first two for sure.
Why isn't Libra (pre-HWS) in his collection?

Get that and Dark Cancer.
Yea I was thinking maybe Dark Cancer and Storm Cap just to provide some tests for you guys.

But ill see how it is..

Dark Cancer FOR SURE but im still debating for him

I think the forums would need some Hardcore testing on M145, T125, ES, and Q

so I do not know which one..
(Dec. 10, 2009  4:34 AM)Ultimat3Blader Wrote: Yea I was thinking maybe Dark Cancer and Storm Cap just to provide some tests for you guys.

But ill see how it is..

Dark Cancer FOR SURE but im still debating for him

I think the forums would need some Hardcore testing on M145, T125, ES, and Q

so I do not know which one..

ES has been tested, and as predicted by many members, it is carp and has horrible balance. T125 is not a very good part either. And just by looking at Q and watching a couple of videos of it, it is pretty obvious that it is not a very useful part.

M145 is the only part that really shows some potiential...
so when hms tournaments start up will you be able to use plastics?
(Dec. 13, 2009  3:41 PM)trent08 Wrote: so when hms tournaments start up will you be able to use plastics?

If it is an "Open Format" tournament, then yes.

Also, this thread is for questions about purchasing beyblades, not tournaments or whatever.
im wondering if i should get a driger ms or a gaia dragoon which is better
Driger MS is better but both are still bad.
what about slash riger ms my cousin says its good
It's not too great. Looks pretty cool, and Slash Upper (AR) is quite a good Attack part, but other than that it's pretty useless.

Never tried Fixed CWD Free Crusher myself, far too risky.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...3a560a868d

Just wondering if the hms grip and dranzer ms are worth the £23 price. I mean I know those are both quite rare but I just want see if other people think it's worth £23

Also is it worth buying the BB-09 pegasis set which comes with attack stadium for £30 just for the stadium?
(Dec. 21, 2009  11:57 PM)megablader2 Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyblade-G-Revolutio...3a560a868d

Just wondering if the hms grip and dranzer ms are worth the £23 price. I mean I know those are both quite rare but I just want see if other people think it's worth £23

Also is it worth buying the BB-09 pegasis set which comes with attack stadium for £30 just for the stadium?

i think that the 1st set is pretty worth it.. i was thinking on buying it, but i need more MFB beys so i ended up not buying it. very tempting offer... you should take it IMO. i think the BB-09 set is a pretty decent deal too... but i didnt get it because i dont want Pegasus since i already got S Pegasus which is definitely better... i cant find that deal on ebay thoguh everything else im finding is selling for more.. sooo maybe you should take it? ionno you should wait for some more results.... but the dranzer ms deal ; totally worth it
It's not in that price on ebay it's in dollars but I converted the total cost of item and shipping into pounds.
Is advance striker worth buying for £10?
wat r gimmicks
Wolborg