Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 02, 2009  8:50 PM)Aqua Wrote: Actually no. They're like the worst beyblade sellers on ebay. A lot of people have had problems with them. They'll have pictures of legit Takara Tomy beyblades, but after you buy it and actually get the items, they turn out to be fake. I guess you were just lucky....

Hmm, guess so lol because I have never gotten anything fake from them, and their shipping was pretty fast.
(Oct. 02, 2009  9:57 PM)Kyo Crisis Wrote: Hmm, guess so lol because I have never gotten anything fake from them, and their shipping was pretty fast.

is this from toygalera?
(Oct. 02, 2009  9:52 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Should i get the WD from EartH Aquila? I am attempting to make a defense blade with Libra C120 and If WD is a better bottom then the leading defense bottom, then WB it is. Any help on that?
Also, if i can't get my hands on C120, would H145 work?

WB would be better for defense. So get Rock Leone 145WB.

No, H145 wouldn't work very well. Stick with C145.
is anyone here selling storm pegasis starter set? also i have a special edition galman with the box and everything...should i sell on ebay or keep it and how much would it sell for?
Your best bet is to look on ebay for the starter set.

Additionally, I don't know how high the demand would be for a galman. Do you have pictures?
the galman is in excellent condition, try searching galman limited/special edition (its half green and half black...)
oh and i know there's storm pegasis on ebay but the delivery will take ages and maybe someone here sells for less than the one on ebay...
another question. what is the best choice here:
1) hasbro zeus
2) hasbro sea drake
3) takara pegasis 105f strarter set
4) hasbro thunder serpent
5) hasbro advance averager
6) hasbro advance guardian
(these are all roughly the same price)

tell me what you would go for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and last and why.
(Oct. 03, 2009  2:38 PM)beyuk Wrote: the galman is in excellent condition, try searching galman limited/special edition (its half green and half black...)

Oh. That's just the Hasbro Hyperblade version. I doubt that it would sell for much.

(Oct. 03, 2009  2:38 PM)beyuk Wrote: oh and i know there's storm pegasis on ebay but the delivery will take ages and maybe someone here sells for less than the one on ebay...

The one on ebay is actually very reasonably priced and is probably the cheapest I've seen it sold for since its release. And I doubt people will have a Storm Pegasis to sell to you. It's already hard for people to get them for themsleves since it's pretty much sold out everywhere. ebay would be your best option for Storm Pegasis right now.
thx and can someone answer my last question.
(Oct. 03, 2009  3:21 PM)beyuk Wrote: thx and can someone answer my last question.

It was already answered in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer thread.
(Oct. 02, 2009  10:04 PM)linh004 Wrote: is this from toygalera?

yah lol, from them.
hey has your double pack arrived yet? i ordered a bison and eg dragoon double pack and want to know what happened with you
(Oct. 04, 2009  9:40 PM)drigers Wrote: hey has your double pack arrived yet? i ordered a bison and eg dragoon double pack and want to know what happened with you

uhhh i havnt recieved them yet, i should be getting them the thursday coming, or the thursday week after that. i'll let you know on this thread. thanks.

P.S: who did you order from?
Can anyone help me decide which of the HMS beyblade is good

Driger MS or Draciel MS

and in MFB which one is the best
Driger MS is better. But it's not the best, by a long shot. Get a Samurai Changer, or a DEMS, they both have much better AR's for upper attack.

And go here for what to buy for MFB: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
(Oct. 05, 2009  10:18 AM)Omega Wrote: Driger MS is better. But it's not the best, by a long shot. Get a Samurai Changer, or a DEMS, they both have much better AR's for upper attack.

And go here for what to buy for MFB: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here

Don't forget to add Dragoon MS / UV!
Oh yeah! But I was kinda specifically talking about AR's.
(Oct. 05, 2009  9:18 AM)ashwin_ray Wrote: Can anyone help me decide which of the HMS beyblade is good

Driger MS or Draciel MS

and in MFB which one is the best

Both Driger MS and Draciel MS suck and are really outclassed.

Good HMS would be:
  • Wolborg MS
  • Death Gargoyle MS (Dark Effigy MS)
  • Dragoon MS/ MSUV
  • Jiraiya MS
  • Samurai Changer MS
  • Sea Dragon (Sea Drake)
(Oct. 05, 2009  12:38 AM)linh004 Wrote: uhhh i havnt recieved them yet, i should be getting them the thursday coming, or the thursday week after that. i'll let you know on this thread. thanks.

P.S: who did you order from?

toyshero but on the listing it said will cancel and bad rep and report if payment takes longer than 7 days mine will take 10 so ?but if he does that he is - how long has it been since you ordered it
oh i see. yeah most ebayers leave bad rep if you dont pay within 7 days, i got a negative feedback when i baught something off ebay and payed 4 days after i won the listing.

i ordered mine on wednesday, payed on the same day, and he dispatched it on thursday. its been 4 days, it should be coming on thursday i think.
Do the "TheinToy" deliver beyblades on time? because im ordering one from there.
yes, they do
The intoy is a very reliable and efficient seller. I have personally bought from them a few times, and never had a single issue with them.
i have a question MFB form korea are the same from japan
(Oct. 09, 2009  9:23 PM)comet blade Wrote: i have a question MFB form korea are the same from japan

Yes.
Hey, does plamoya deliver on time?
Im thinking of getting a few things from them