Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Sorry, Double Post.
Is 13.25 + Shipping a good price for Metal Faces.
Its from TheIntoy
(Oct. 10, 2009  11:19 PM)kool-kid9980 Wrote: Sorry, Double Post.
Is 13.25 + Shipping a good price for Metal Faces.
Its from TheIntoy

I don't think there are really any other options...
Thats gonna be about 23 dollars if you live in the USA but like Aqua said thats pretty much the only place to get Metal Faces Uncertain
(Oct. 05, 2009  4:31 PM)drigers Wrote: toyshero but on the listing it said will cancel and bad rep and report if payment takes longer than 7 days mine will take 10 so ?but if he does that he is gay how long has it been since you ordered it

just recieved my double pack today, dranzer and dragoon g, they're legit. Grin
Simple question:

Which is the better beyblade:

Gaia Dragoon G
Gaia Dragoon V

Why?
(Oct. 13, 2009  4:33 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Simple question:

Which is the better beyblade:

Gaia Dragoon G
Gaia Dragoon V

Why?

probley gaia dragoon v because it has SG Metal Flat 2 which is one of the best BB's
What is better a Starter Dark Wolf DF145FS or a Starter Storm Pegasis 105RF? Please Answer
(Oct. 12, 2009  1:36 PM)linh004 Wrote: just recieved my double pack today, dranzer and dragoon g, they're legit. Grin

cool did they have launchers and ripcords?
how long did it take to come?
oh and proper eg bases with winders?
(Oct. 14, 2009  5:04 PM)Fizzle_Blades Wrote: What is better a Starter Dark Wolf DF145FS or a Starter Storm Pegasis 105RF? Please Answer
Fizzle_Blades, stop posting your questions multiple times in multiple topics. It is very unnecessary and will only get you a warning next time.
(Oct. 14, 2009  5:04 PM)Fizzle_Blades Wrote: What is better a Starter Dark Wolf DF145FS or a Starter Storm Pegasis 105RF? Please Answer

Storm pegasis is by a long shot .
i still like d.wolf even though i would agree s.pegasis is better
His question was already answered in another topic, which is why I verbally warned him not to ask his questions everywhere ...
(Oct. 14, 2009  5:30 PM)drigers Wrote: cool did they have launchers and ripcords?
how long did it take to come?
oh and proper eg bases with winders?

yeah everything is included, dragoon g had the longer dragon ripcord, and the dranzer just had the regular hoop rip cord. the engine gears are all working perfectly. the engine gear winders are perfect too, but i think theres a problem with my dranzer one, spilt superglue on it though so that migt be why. LOL.

oh well, ive still got my dragoon turbo winder, only need one really. =D.

this took about a week and 3-4 days to arive btw.
Okay so I want to choose between Flame Sag C145S and Earth Aquila 145WD.

Opinions?
What other MFB do you have?

Depending on your current collection I could tell you which of the two would have more synergy with your parts. In most cases I would say Flame Sag because C145 is a really useful part for defense.
Yeah I want to get F.Sag for the C145, but I want to get Earth Aquila for the looks Tongue_out

Well, basically I have both bb-22 and bb-21, a Storm Pegasis and the DX set.
Yeah from a purely parts perspective Flame Sag is a better buy.

With that you could still make a Libra C145B

That's if you're going for performance alone. If not then get what appeals to you more.
Thanks Khel. I think I'll grab an Earth Aquila, then get a F.Sag when I have money again.

The next Melbourne meet-up isn't going to be for a while, so I have plenty of time to collect competitive parts.
yeah that sounds like a plan. Make sure to get some other competitive parts with your next purchase as well. WB is really useful as well.
whats a good price to pay on these blades in either mint or used condition? (individually)

Shinning God MS
Bloody Devil MS
Samurai Changer MS

that is, could someone please tell me reasonable prices to pay for both NIB/MIP and used?

thanks Grin
I'd say 20-30 each mint.
Hi, im looking at these for my first beyblade
Advance Averazer
Advance Guardian
Einstein MS
Gaia Dragoon MS

what do people recommend/suggest?
any other suggestions are more than welcome

Thanks all Smile
For HMS the top tier parts are found in

Wolborg MS
Death Gargoyle MS/Dark Effigy MS
Dragoon MS, Dragoon MSUV
Jiraya MS
Samurai Changer MS

There are others but it's best to have the top three.
I was thinking of getting a Lightning L. Drago or Drigger MS. Which one?
LL DRAGO:http://plamoya.com/en/beyblade-bb43-starter-lightning-l-drago-100hf-p-5257.html?cPath=1015
Drigger MS:http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/tisinc99_2075_512309793