Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Are BB-31 and 37 the RBVLs?
Don't get those. They're Light Wheel boosters. Boycott Toywiz.
I need the tracks, but then what site should I buy from? I only have credit card no paypal..
=(
If you have a bank account, PayPal is incredibly easy to set up.
im planing to buy BB-18 BB-23 BB-20 wich one shold i by first
If you don't have a stadium, get the BB-28. other than that, I've been advised to get a Libra before a Pegasus (RF) in the past, so I'll pass along the same advice.
BB-20 is the Beybattle Try Set, which includes a Balance Stadium;

BB-18 is Libra DF145BS;

BB-28 is Storm Pegasis 105RF, just to be clear.

If you're just starting out, I'd choose BB-20 Beybattle Try Set out of those ...
(Sep. 22, 2009  6:35 PM)♥ Wrote: BB-20 is the Beybattle Try Set, which includes a Balance Stadium;

BB-18 is Libra DF145BS;

BB-28 is Storm Pegasis 105RF, just to be clear.

If you're just starting out, I'd choose BB-20 Beybattle Try Set out of those ...

You'd suggest a horrible stadium and two useless Beyblades?
He said those three, so I was working on the assumption that he didn't have access to anything else ...

Maybe it was a bit presumptious.
(Sep. 22, 2009  7:06 PM)♥ Wrote: He said those three, so I was working on the assumption that he didn't have access to anything else ...

Maybe it was a bit presumptious.

It'd be better to get Speg and Libra and find some other way to get a stadium.
so i shold get BB-23 & BB-18 can someone can give me a link to buy storm P. cheap
what is a fair price for BB-32?
The current going price on YJA is between Y3980 and Y4280. You may get lucky and find it for cheaper [like I did d(~.^<) ], but for what you get, it's pretty fair.
(Sep. 22, 2009  7:46 PM)comet blade Wrote: so i shold get BB-23 & BB-18 can someone can give me a link to buy storm P. cheap
Just do your own research like everybody else. You are capable to do it.
Should I get Earth Aquila, Flame Libra, and Dark Bull or Earth Aquila, Flame Libra, and Storm Capricorne because if I keep putting my face medicine on before and after 11/17/09 I'll be getting three Beyblades and Carbiner Grip from plamonya.
Lol
What website? The first option by a mile
It would help if you spelt it correctly. It's Plamoya.

Anyways, it'd probably be better to get Earth Aquila, Flame Libra, and Dark Bull. Should give you a good amount of pieces to make a good combination or 2.

The anomaly in all of this is M145 on Storm Capricorn. Since it hasn't been released yet, we don't know how good or bad it is.
Someone is offering my mate £20 for his Dragoon ms uv, is it worth it?
I think Cooljoe sold a new one for like 52 pounds IIRC. Any information about how used it is?
(Sep. 28, 2009  10:45 PM)LeeDraciel Wrote: Someone is offering my mate £20 for his Dragoon ms uv, is it worth it?

If it's new then yes, but if it's not, then it would depend on the condition of it.
Which of the following should I get? (only choose 3)

Dark Bull Booster
Storm Pegasis starter
Flame Sag Booster
Dark Wolf Starter
L Drago Starter
Rock Leone Starter
Earth Acquilla Booster?
Make sure you get an SPeg if you don't already have a RF.
(Sep. 29, 2009  9:13 AM)lil818mvp Wrote: Which of the following should I get? (only choose 3)

Dark Bull Booster
Storm Pegasis starter
Flame Sag Booster
Dark Wolf Starter
L Drago Starter
Rock Leone Starter
Earth Acquilla Booster?

Storm Pegasis, Flame Sagitarrio, Earth Aquila.