Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Aug. 06, 2009  3:03 AM)lasean Wrote: wow that was fast i guess im gonna get s.peg and the super attack stadium

The most generally accepted stadium is the normal attack in case you got confused.
(Aug. 06, 2009  3:32 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: beypointers to look cool and to show off my points at my cousin when i get alot.
why storm pegasis???

Because it comes with RF which is THE best attack bottom in the game. Storm Pegasis' wheel is pretty darn good too.

Heart - I know! D:
well ill try to get more Storm Pegasis.
isnt Stardust Pegasis 100RF better than Storm Pegasis 105RF? i thought the shorter the better for attack?
Alright guys, I came up with some spare cash and am looking to continue the expansion of my MFB collection. I'm working with about $80, so MOJ and YJA isn't much of an option, because I'd like to buy in bulk because of the shipping and such...which I'll be doing at some point, but not any time too soon.

My collection right now...

Pegasis DX set.
BB-22 x2
Rock Leone
Flame Saggitario
L-Drago
Starter Leone

I know I need Storm Pegasis and was even going to stoop as low as to pay enterheart 40 bucks for one, and then I found out later this evening, the original he was selling was sold and he's selling another one for about 60...I was rather displeased...well, I'd appreciate any advice, links, and all that jazz. I'm so bummed about Storm Pegasis...haha I really wanted RF...
If you want Storm Pegasis that badly, you can go on YJA and get 2 for less than 60, through MOJ of course. There are lots that come up from people that sell more than 1 Storm Pegasis. For example, a guy was selling 3 for Y1500 a piece. If you bought 2 for a total of Y3000, after fees and commission and shipping is factored in, it should definitely cost less than 60
(Aug. 06, 2009  7:37 AM)The_General Wrote: Alright guys, I came up with some spare cash and am looking to continue the expansion of my MFB collection. I'm working with about $80, so MOJ and YJA isn't much of an option, because I'd like to buy in bulk because of the shipping and such...which I'll be doing at some point, but not any time too soon.

My collection right now...

Pegasis DX set.
BB-22 x2
Rock Leone
Flame Saggitario
L-Drago
Starter Leone

I know I need Storm Pegasis and was even going to stoop as low as to pay enterheart 40 bucks for one, and then I found out later this evening, the original he was selling was sold and he's selling another one for about 60...I was rather displeased...well, I'd appreciate any advice, links, and all that jazz. I'm so bummed about Storm Pegasis...haha I really wanted RF...

You should get L. L Drago and Metal Faces then. Also, maybe theintoy/toywiz (if you live in the US) will re-stock S. Pegasis.
Theintoy have got it in stock.
(Aug. 06, 2009  1:55 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: If you want Storm Pegasis that badly, you can go on YJA and get 2 for less than 60, through MOJ of course. There are lots that come up from people that sell more than 1 Storm Pegasis. For example, a guy was selling 3 for Y1500 a piece. If you bought 2 for a total of Y3000, after fees and commission and shipping is factored in, it should definitely cost less than 60

Hmm, this might end up being what I go for. I haven't used MOJ before, but have a decent grasp on it. I did see alot of S Pegasis' around for relatively decent prices. I heard Quetz has dropped in price as well, thats another purchase I'd like to make, but I dunno how that would go with my current budget.

I live in the states, so theintoy kinda sucks for me because prices double when you pay with USD. Although, it's more or less the same as if I had bought from enterheart. The real issue is that Shipping becomes overpriced.
2 Storm Pegasis is less than 400g so you can EMS it for 1200 yen or Economy Air Mail it for 400-600 yen (I forget the exact figure)

JP local shipping isn't that bad, the base is 150 yen.
(Aug. 06, 2009  5:14 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: 2 Storm Pegasis is less than 400g so you can EMS it for 1200 yen or Economy Air Mail it for 400-600 yen (I forget the exact figure)

JP local shipping isn't that bad, the base is 150 yen.

Thanks Temp, took your advice, hope Azuma gets my $$$ soon so I can get the show on the road. lol
You're welcome, glad to help. Be sure to look for auctions with multiples being sold, so you can save money on Fees and Commissions charges.

If you have questions on what to look for, I'm sure we'll help :]
Question, this S Peg has "Quantity 2" in the title of it, which leads me to believe both of those together are only 1300 yen, is that right? Or am I thinking wrong?

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k114200238
(Aug. 06, 2009  5:49 PM)The_General Wrote: Question, this S Peg has "Quantity 2" in the title of it, which leads me to believe both of those together are only 1300 yen, is that right? Or am I thinking wrong?

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k114200238

No, I think you're right. It looks like 2 Storm Pegasis' are included in that since it says "Quantity 2" in both the title and description.
It would've been Y1300 a piece if you bought both. Someone already bought 1 of them though.
(Aug. 06, 2009  6:56 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: It would've been Y1300 a piece if you bought both. Someone already bought 1 of them though.

Ok, I thought it could have been something like that. Would have been sick to get 2 for Y1300 though. haha
hey guys in a youtube video, i saw a guy with a Silver Launcher Grip with Pegasis Sign on it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaEnWlcJA2Y at 0:36

anyone know where i can get it?
It's a regular Launcher Grip with a Beypointer. It has special Pegasis decals applied over it.

You can sometimes find them on YJA, however they are quite rare.
(Aug. 07, 2009  1:37 AM)♥ Wrote: You can sometimes find them on YJA, however they are quite rare.
i want them also=( they dont pop on YJA often=(
(Aug. 07, 2009  4:31 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: is there any other versions of decal?
Weren't the stickers on the video illustrating the L Drago Face ?

There are also some fiery designs to put on the Beypointer as well. All of them are quite rare, as was mentioned.
Has anybody ordered anything from ToyKing yet and recieved what they ordered? I was wondering about their reliability before I actually buy anything from them.
Toyking? havent heard of it
(Aug. 08, 2009  9:58 AM)StormDriger Wrote: Toyking? havent heard of it

then dont reply
toyking is suppose to be trustworthy. its in the where beyblades in stock thread.