Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Reply back after they've sent the email stating the total price?
Is Lightning L drago worth buying if i can?
(Jul. 29, 2009  11:17 PM)Megablader Wrote: Is Lightning L drago worth buying if i can?

It still hasn't really been tested but I believe L. L Drago has the potiential to be a top tier wheel, so I'd say yes, it's worth buying.
Sweet gonna order it tomorrow then
I am buying my first MFB Im buying a Leone Starter BB-21 Bey Customize set and I was wondering shoud I get L Drago starter or a Bull starter with beypointer or a Libra booster
why are you getting the attack and Balance?

Get the Stamina and defence it's much better. Then if you have the cash to burn get a Pegasis starter instead of bull or L drago. You get a second launcher that you can use with more than one bey.
I just wanted the BB-21 because it had Aquario. But your way seems much better thanks.
Sort of has to do with a purchase, but is off topic.

When asked for your paypal member account, what do you write? Is your paypal address the email address you signed up for paypal w/?
yep
Is Dark Bull worth it?

i know dark sucks... but H145, and SD would be new parts for me along with the bull clear wheel.

(if this happens to come with a LLDrago, and Random Booster Vol. 3 S. Pegasis Stardust Ver. is it even more work it?) -this is selling for 3,800 yen buyout price

i could use ALOT of the parts that come in RBV3 even if it isnt the prize so yeaaa

thanks in advance Grin

its all 3 together for that price --> http://page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auc...enlargeimg
Dark Bull for 3800 buyout? Can you give a link?

But H145 hasn't had much testing but it looks to have too much recoil to be useful.
SD hasn't been tested much either, but it could be useful.

If LLDrago and RBV3 comes in for 3800, then that's much better.
(Jul. 31, 2009  4:42 AM)beyguy Wrote: which mfb shode i get

look on this thread to see what u should get:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
yes, however, considering the absurd price attack stadiums sell for on YJ it would seriously be more efficient to get either the hybrid wheel match set from YJ, or the pegasis dx set from ebay
The hybrid wheel set also has the benefit of an extra speg, which is always a handy thing to have
So if I were to write it down, and I signed up for paypal w/ an email address of bob@joe.com, my paypal address would be bob@joe.com?
Yup.
Well my first MFB is Storm Pegasis 105RF a QuetzalCoatl is on its way and a Dragoon MS UV
Does anyone have an idea where i can get a Shadow/Death Driger?

if this is in wrong thread sorry.
(Aug. 04, 2009  8:28 AM)StormDriger Wrote: Well my first MFB is Storm Pegasis 105RF a QuetzalCoatl is on its way and a Dragoon MS UV

um, okay...? What exactly are you trying to ask? If you're asking whether they're good blades, then yes they're all staples with very useful parts.
(Aug. 04, 2009  2:39 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: Does anyone have an idea where i can get a Shadow/Death Driger?

if this is in wrong thread sorry.

YJA.

Shadow/Death Driger really sucks btw
Rock Leone
Capricorn, Sag125SF, Pegasis145D and Gemios
Metal Faces

Seem decent?
(Aug. 04, 2009  3:44 PM)Giga Wrote: Rock Leone
Capricorn, Sag125SF, Pegasis145D and Gemios
Metal Faces

Seem decent?

What do you already have?
D&S Reshuffle
Leone 145D
Wolf D125B
Pegasis 105F
Bull 125SF

WF, Stamina Stadium and I'm getting the Hybrid Wheel Match set for my birthday (september 26th)