Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Get Flame Sag if you can.
Seems decent. Add F. Sagiattario to the list too. Though I probably wouldn't get Sagittario 125SF
theINtoy don't have it in stock anymore, or I would. As I said, I can't use MOJ
Is there a reason you can't use MOJ? (If it's something you don't feel like sharing, then you don't have to answer)
Giga, I don't recommend Capricorne and Sagittario 125SF, unless you want them on an aesthetic level.

Forgo both of them and get Lightning L Drago. That way you'll still get the 100 Track, and a good Attack Wheel.

Gemios would be alright, if only for DF145.

Metal Faces and Rock Leone are also good purchases.
I don't think theintoy has L. L Drago yet, which is most likely the reason he's getting Capricorne, for the 100 track, otherwise, I wouldn't recommend it either.

EDIT: nvm. Just checked. theintoy does have L. L Drago in stock (there's less than 10 though), so definately get L. L Drago.
They got them last week I think.

http://www.theintoy.co.uk/bb43-starter-l...6uspfcp6j2

Admittedly at a premium, but it's less than the price of the two combined.

Edit : Aqua, how do you check the stock levels?

Edit 2 : Don't worry, found it. :]
Ooo! I didn't see the second page earlier Lips_sealed Sag, cause it has a useful wheel and I don't have one yet, but I guess I'll pick it up next year.
Heart: it's [L.L Drago] £20 and Sag, Capricorn and Gemios from eBay is about £15 combined, sorry for the confusion. I'l have pics when whatever I do get comes Smile
Yea i know it sucks lol it just looks sweet and id like it^^;

uh and how do i get to yja..never used it
(Aug. 04, 2009  7:12 PM)Zarrox Skyblade Wrote: Yea i know it sucks lol it just looks sweet and id like it^^;

uh and how do i get to yja..never used it

http://auctions.yahoo.co.jp/
(Aug. 04, 2009  7:02 PM)Giga Wrote: Ooo! I didn't see the second page earlier Lips_sealed Sag, cause it has a useful wheel and I don't have one yet, but I guess I'll pick it up next year.
Heart: it's [L.L Drago] £20 and Sag, Capricorn and Gemios from eBay is about £15 combined, sorry for the confusion. I'l have pics when whatever I do get comes Smile

Ohh, I thought you were getting everything from Theintoy. Sorry about that.
hey guys, i told my sis in china to get the beyblade i wanted.
im getting these:

BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set
BB-15 Launcher Grip
BB-16 BeyPointer x2
BB-21 Bey Reshuffle Set Attack & Balance Type
BB-22 Bey Reshuffle Set Stamina & Defense Type
BB-36 Metal Face x2
BB-43 Starter Lightning L Drago 100HF
BB-44 Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis x2
BB-30 Booster Rock Leone 145WB
BB-35 Booster Flame Sagittario C145S
so wat do u guys think????
Ood luck finding all of those in china
(Aug. 06, 2009  1:21 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: hey guys, i told my sis in china to get the beyblade i wanted.
im getting these:

BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set
BB-15 Launcher Grip
BB-16 BeyPointer x2
BB-21 Bey Reshuffle Set Attack & Balance Type
BB-22 Bey Reshuffle Set Stamina & Defense Type
BB-36 Metal Face x2
BB-43 Starter Lightning L Drago 100HF
BB-44 Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis x2
BB-30 Booster Rock Leone 145WB
BB-35 Booster Flame Sagittario C145S
so wat do u guys think????

1. You should get a couple more Storm Pegasis'.
2. Why are you getting beypointers?
hey is this were u ca buy a blade atfrom someone??? jus wondering if so doe any one have a dragoon ms an a gaia dragoon ms messag me or something please because i just found this site becau i heard u can buy blades from here so thanks
(Aug. 06, 2009  2:05 AM)daichi25 Wrote: hey is this were u ca buy a blade atfrom someone??? jus wondering if so doe any one have a dragoon ms an a gaia dragoon ms messag me or something please because i just found this site becau i heard u can buy blades from here so thanks
This topic is mainly used to get advice on what to buy.

If, however, you already know what you wish to purchase, then you should make a topic to ask people if they have those two beyblades to sell you. It is also important that you look at the topic "Stores with Beyblades in stock" before asking, since you may or may not be able to find those beyblades on online stores as well.
thanks so i just gt o figure out how to makea topic lol
(Aug. 06, 2009  2:13 AM)daichi25 Wrote: thanks so i just gt o figure out how to makea topic lol
Here, you simply click on the blue "new topic" button on the right.
should i buy S.peg and L.L or one of the blades and a stadium
If you don't have a stadium, get one.

The Attack Stadium is generally the most popular choice. You should probably get Storm Pegasis 105RF with it.
If you don't have a stadium, get a stadium. The Attack Stadium is preferred.

Edit: Heart is too fast D:
wow that was fast i guess im gonna get s.peg and the super attack stadium
(Aug. 06, 2009  3:03 AM)lasean Wrote: wow that was fast i guess im gonna get s.peg and the super attack stadium

Oooh, Super Attack? Feeling adventurous? Grin

It's by no means the most balanced, a word of warning.

Tempestas ~ I love how we basically said exactly the same thing in the exact same way. Great minds. ;]
(Aug. 06, 2009  1:44 AM)Aqua Wrote: 1. You should get a couple more Storm Pegasis'.
2. Why are you getting beypointers?

beypointers to look cool and to show off my points at my cousin when i get alot.
why storm pegasis???