Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 28, 2009  10:47 PM)Megablader Wrote: Inferno i was wondering why are you buying a grip when you already get one in the the reshuffle you're buying

(Jul. 28, 2009  12:03 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: yea im buying for my cousin so we can play together.
(Jul. 28, 2009  10:47 PM)Megablader Wrote: Inferno i was wondering why are you buying a grip when you already get one in the the reshuffle you're buying
already gives you one? Also where you buying this from?

im getting the stuff from toyking.com.tw
(Jul. 28, 2009  10:28 PM)Aqua Wrote: Instead of the BB-44 Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis x3, get:
BB-30 Booster Rock Leone 145WB, BB-35 Booster Flame Sagittario C145S and if you have enough left, try to get Lightning L Drago 100HF.

So your final list should look like this....

BB-32 :: Hybrid Wheel Match Set
BB-15 :: Shooter Grip
BB-22 :: Bey Re-Model Set - Stamina & Defense Type
BB-30 :: Booster Rock Leone 145WB
BB-35 :: Booster Flame Sagittario C145S
BB-43 :: Lightning L Drago 100HF (if you have enough left)

im not getting the BB-15 :: Shooter Grip. and also cant find where to get BB-35 :: Booster Flame Sagittario C145S
(Jul. 29, 2009  2:54 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: and also cant find where to get BB-35 :: Booster Flame Sagittario C145S

Guess theintoy ran out of them. But if you live in the US, then you can get it from toywiz.
toywiz is expensive isnt it?
and intoy im buying from there. they are rlly expensive since im in us and shipping is expensive.
(Jul. 29, 2009  3:08 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: toywiz is expensive isnt it?

Some of their MFB prices are not that bad. The price of that particular item is okay.
23 bucks including shipping isn't all that bad. And they provide tracking and it comes nicely packaged.
can u tell me the best website to get beyblades? im in us.
Strictly in the US, Toywiz is the only place currently that sales MFB as far as I know.
lol this means i have to use 3 websites. toyking.com.tw, theintoy.co.uk, and toywiz.com
(Jul. 29, 2009  3:12 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: can u tell me the best website to get beyblades? im in us.

Well it depends. Some stores have some items that other stores don't have. If you're in the US then you can use:

- toywiz (have recent items now and some of the MFB prices aren't too bad)
- theinoy (pretty much always have current MFB items but they can be pretty expensive)
- ebay (some of the best prices but they don't have recent MFB items)
- tisinc99 (decent prices but a lot of their stuff are sold out)
- toyking (same as what is written for ebay)
(Jul. 29, 2009  3:19 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: i have a question. how do u use toyking?

Put the items that you want in the shopping cart and click "settle account". Follow what it says there and click "submit order"...
(Jul. 29, 2009  3:27 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: is that all?

I think so.

Just follow what it says to do and you should be fine.
i did read wat it says but it saysthey will email.
(Jul. 29, 2009  3:30 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: i did read wat it says but it saysthey will email.

What do you mean?
they say when i place order then it says they will email me. idk either its confusing
(Jul. 29, 2009  3:32 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: they say when i place order then it says they will email me. idk either its confusing

That's normal.
They will email you to let you know the total cost of the order including the price of shipping, whichever option you pick.
so when i submit order it already placed?
ok can i buy any new MFB from u guys? i mean it so confusing.
(Jul. 29, 2009  3:37 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: so when i submit order it already placed?

When you click "Submit Order" then that means that the order has been placed.

(Jul. 29, 2009  3:37 AM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: ok can i buy any new MFB from u guys? i mean it so confusing.

It's not confusing. You're doing fine so far.

And I doubt anyone has any MFB to sell to you, I mean it's already hard for people to get MFB for themselves. Just stick with what you already planned to buy.
o ok just askin. so the order already placed!!!??i didnt eeven no i bought my first ever option!!!! i just click place order cause i thought there was more to!!!! it i wanted to see the process!!!!
but one of the steps says when they mail me if i ignore mail the wont place order.
After you click "settle account" you're sent to a place where you have to enter your shipping information. After you entered it and your method of payment and shipping and whatever else there is, you click "submit your order." After you've done this you will receive an email about the order, it's automated. Then about 24 hours later, you'll receive another email stating the total cost (including shipping) of your order. From there you can decide to carry out the order.
InfernoSlayer0, please carefully read all the instructions instead of jumping to conclusions. It clearly states they will only put the order through if you confirm you are OK with it once they send you a shipping quote.
yea thats the part that confuses me. how do i notify them if its yes?