Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

thx for the advice. first time getting beyblade so yea. also i checked all the websites they dont have lightning l drago except for japan yahoo auction(cant use).can u list all the blades i should get?
(Jul. 27, 2009  11:33 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: thx for the advice. first time getting beyblade so yea. also i checked all the websites they dont have lightning l drago except for japan yahoo auction(cant use).can u list all the blades i should get?

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here

Some of these may/may not be easily obtained if you don't want/can't use MOJ.
guys should i get TAKARA BeyBlade BB-20 Battle Set? cause i need 2 sets (me and my cousin) or should i just get stuff seperate?
(Jul. 27, 2009  11:43 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: guys should i get TAKARA BeyBlade BB-20 Battle Set? cause i need 2 sets (me and my cousin) or should i just get stuff seperate?

No, I wouldn't recommend getting the BB-20 BeyBattle Try Set. Get the BB-09 Pegasis DX Set or BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Match Set.
well its because it has a WHOLE set like a beypointer and stuff.so the i should get pegasis and the other stuff seperate?
ok so i decided to get the pegasis set,1 grip,1 pointer,Beyblade BB-21 set,Beyblade BB-22 set, and 1 bey luancher. is that good?
The Try Set really has nothing of good use apart from two Beylaunchers. Even the Beypointers are not really necessary.

The Hybrid Wheel Set, if you can get a hold of it, is pretty much the best set.

If you really want Pegasis, get the Pegasis Deluxe Set.

Edit: Yes, that is a good buy; although you'd still end up with two Launcher Grips because one comes with BB-22. However, looking from your buy it looks like you want two of each to play with someone else?
yea im buying for my cousin so we can play together. the hybrid wheel system i can only find in 1 place but costs 60 or so. and ships from europe so yea. and thats not website i buy from so to shippings.and thx for the help guys.
(Jul. 27, 2009  11:49 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: ok so i decided to get the pegasis set,1 grip,1 pointer,Beyblade BB-21 set,Beyblade BB-22 set, and 1 bey luancher. is that good?

Yeah, that looks good.

But if you can get the Hybrid Wheel Match Set, definately get that instead of the Pegasis DX Set.
(Jul. 28, 2009  12:04 AM)Aqua Wrote: Yeah, that looks good.

But if you can get the Hybrid Wheel Match Set, definately get that instead of the Pegasis DX Set.

well since u guys say to get hybrid ill try to get some more money.
oh yea another question where can i get Quetzalcoatl without going to japan?
Since you can't use MOJ, play-asia you best bet to get Quetz.

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-7...-369m.html

That's the Golden Quetz, if you wanted the Silver Quetz, MOJ is your only way.
is their a difference between silver Quetz and gold other then the colors?
oh ok thats good then i might get the game for the blade.
hey i gots a question do i rlly need a beypointer? i mean cause im in US and idk how to use the points.
No. It can add weight to your Launcher which may make it more comfortable, but you can cope without it.
so i should just get grip instead of beypointer?
(Jul. 28, 2009  7:38 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: so i should just get grip instead of beypointer?

Yes.
ok thx cause i needed to know a cheap way to get them.
ok so tell me wat im getting is good:

BB-32 :: Hybrid Wheel Match Set
BB-36 :: Metal Face
BB-15 :: Shooter Grip
BB-22 :: Bey Re-Model Set - Stamina & Defense Type
BB-21 :: Bey Re-Model Set - Attack & Balance Type
Storm Pegasis 105RF is good.
Dark Wolf DF145FS is mediocre, although DF145 is useful.
Two Beylaunchers are good.
Attack Type Stadium is good.

BB-36 :: Metal Face
Good accesory to have.

Good accesory to have.

Libra 145S is good for Libra Wheel.
Virgo DF145BS is good for Virgo Wheel and DF145.
Leone D125B is good for B, while D125 is relatively useful.
Launcher Grip is also useful.
105 is an alright part; F is outclassed now.

BB-21 :: Bey Re-Model Set - Attack & Balance Type
Everything in this set is outclassed.
100 remains the lowest Track, besides 90 which is difficult to get a hold of. It can be useful, therefore.
Extra Beylauncher is useful.
or should i get:

BB-44 :: Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis x3

for a estimated total of

141.19 (shipping included for BB-32 :: Hybrid Wheel Match Set,BB-44 :: Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis x3 for $115 not sure about the BB-15 :: Shooter Grip,
BB-22 :: Bey Re-Model Set - Stamina & Defense Type cause the shipping aint included yet.
I guess RBV3 SP ver. would be marginally more useful.

Flame Wolf H145S
Dark Sagittario WD145SD
Rock Bull WD145HF
Rock Wolf H145B
Storm Sagittario 145SD
Flame Bull 105WB
Dark Leone C145B
Storm Pegasis 100RF Stardust Ver.

However, you're getting no guarantee for what you're getting; but the selection of parts here is probably better than the Attack & Balance Reshuffle.
It would depend on whether you're willing to try your luck / price differences between the options.

You're pretty much set with the Hybrid Wheel Set and the Stamina & Defense Reshuffle; anything else is an extra which should be decided on what you want more.
so i pretty else need nothing else except for that?
should i get lightnin l drago starter set, or BB-44 :: Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis x3 (really expensive), or BB-21 or nothing?
(Jul. 28, 2009  8:37 PM)InfernoSlayer0 Wrote: so i pretty else need nothing else except for that?
should i get lightnin l drago starter set, or BB-44 :: Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis x3 (really expensive), or BB-21 or nothing?

Instead of the BB-44 Random Booster Vol. 3 Stardust Pegasis x3, get:
BB-30 Booster Rock Leone 145WB, BB-35 Booster Flame Sagittario C145S and if you have enough left, try to get Lightning L Drago 100HF.

So your final list should look like this....

BB-30 :: Booster Rock Leone 145WB
BB-35 :: Booster Flame Sagittario C145S
BB-43 :: Lightning L Drago 100HF (if you have enough left)
Inferno i was wondering why are you buying a grip when you already get one in the the reshuffle you're buying
already gives you one? Also where you buying this from?