Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

lol skipping an awesome lot because it has no stickers
(Jul. 09, 2009  12:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: lol skipping an awesome lot because it has no stickers

Im a very picky person when it comes to sticker Pinching_eyes
They're going to get scratched and torn anyway ...
(Jul. 09, 2009  12:54 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: They're going to get scratched and torn anyway ...

That is true as well...
(Jul. 09, 2009  12:43 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Should I get this? http://page4.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/d97209629

If you choose to bid on it, beware; you're going up against an unlimited pit of money (current bidder).
We really need to find out who he is and get him to join or something. He buys everything good. Unhappy
Good luck.
(Jul. 09, 2009  3:32 AM)Kei Wrote: If you choose to bid on it, beware; you're going up against an unlimited pit of money (current bidder).

Whoa, do you know this person?
(Jul. 09, 2009  3:43 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Whoa, do you know this person?

No. He is well known around here for snapping up all of the best (actually, pretty much ALL lmao) Beyblade lots on YJA. His username is jyunseiya.

That being said, I've seen him let a few go before.
EDIT: beaten
So i finally got an account. One of the first things on my to buy list is a Dragoon G, because i've always kinda wanted one.
So what do you think, it's going for cheap, is it worth it? Or should i stick to MFB since I'm rather limited in funds?
There's no Beywiki article on it yet so i just wanted to ask first.

I hear it has an abnormal tendency to explode...
Stick to MFB.

I can't even understand why anyone would buy plastics now.
I guess some people just want to buy things they've always wanted when they get the chance. I've always wanted a wolborg 4 for instance, I would give up the chance on most MFB's to get a NIB one
I agree with you brad since very few still play with them and there are the new MFB you can buy now. Although i do think that if i saw something a plastic i really wanted like uriel 2 or blizzard orthrous i would buy it.
Same for me..
I love dranzers.. Dranzers > any MFB for me.. I can always get MFB later..
Yeah, plastics and hms are hard to come by, so if you want one get it while it still can be found. That being said, I wouldn't spend that much, just enough to have 1 or 2 decent blades from each system >_>
http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http.../n72704551

How much lower do you think the price will be on the main release? I am contemplating, but not really sure.
i hope it will fall at least maybe 1500¥ :D
Should I get a DEMS or Jiraiya MS?
(Jul. 11, 2009  8:00 AM)Dragonsclaw Wrote: Should I get a DEMS or Jiraiya MS?

If you have to pick between them, DEMS.
i bought a master draznzer from hong kong (it was in original packaging). But it has a plastic covering that goes over the bit chip. Does this mean it's a fake?
(Jul. 12, 2009  12:38 AM)JAPANDA Wrote: i bought a master draznzer from hong kong (it was in original packaging). But it has a plastic covering that goes over the bit chip. Does this mean it's a fake?

It's probably one of the older ones. The clear thing is a bit chip protector.
Is magical ape ms worth buying? I can get it from theintoy for £11.
(Jul. 12, 2009  8:52 PM)Megablader Wrote: Is magical ape ms worth buying? I can get it from theintoy for £11.

If you like HMS, yeah.
I can't wait because when I get $25.00 USD I'm going to get Trygle 2 from G!