Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Oct. 15, 2020  9:39 PM)kai edits Wrote: What beys should I pick up if I want to play beyblade again not meta btw
attack types that just go crazy in the stadium
Hyperion
Brave Valtryek
Cho-z Valtryek

Then there’s beyblades with so many different gimics
World spriggan
Union achilles

Unique Gimics
Phoenix
Venom Diabolos
Orb Egis

sorry for all the suggestions but there’s so many fun ones in different categories so yeah in my opinion any beyblade is fun.
Hi, I am here because there are some beys that i really wanted, and now that beyblade burst surge is about to release some beys (probably in Dec or Jan) I wanted to know which beyblades to buy, My walmart sucks, so I will buy them online (remember I can only buy one). I will edit the list if some people say a bey is trash

here are the list:
Drain Fafnir F3 7cross survive (good stamina, tier 1 frame, comes in nice green color)
Dread Hades H3, 11 turn zephyr (could not find him anywhere except the hasbro website, heavy layer, rare frame)
Glide Roktavor wheel revolver spm (not released yet, maybe comes with the heaviest disc, a revolve but with metal, really like the gimmick)
Glide Ragnaruk wheel revolve 1S (same thing as roktavor, but he is released)
Legend Spryzen 7 merge (really like spryzen, never found him anywere)
Genesis Valtryek 6vortex reboot (my genesis valtryek´s slopes wore down and it is the worse bey I have, need to buy a new one)
Brave Valkyrie (really like him)
World Spriggan (I love spriggans and always wanted unite´, really round layer and super good chassis)
Big Bang genesis (dont need to say anything)
Cho z Valtryek V3 blitz jolt (not released, comes with working blitz, without buying the trash Slash or the expensive lord, comes with working jolt and is the only layer of the Cho-z 3 I dont have
World/Brave are decent and Glide is good for wheel.
I think this should be in the purchase consultation thread though.
(Oct. 16, 2020  9:15 PM)froztz Wrote: World/Brave are decent and Glide is good for wheel.
I think this should be in the purchase consultation thread though.

I cant find it tho
also if I find, how can I move a thread?
Not sure how to link but it's here:

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...nsultation

You don't move the thread just the post. This is assuming that that is the correct place.
So my black sparking launcher broke and I need a durable powerful launcher what should i get
(Oct. 18, 2020  12:23 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: So my black sparking launcher broke and I need a durable powerful launcher what should i get

The light launchers.
Link below.
https://www.amazon.com/Takara-Tomy-Beybl...B01E4W3PUG
Best beyblade to get next? (TT)

I own:

Mirage Fafnir
Union Achilles
Venom Diabolos
Death Diabolos
Rage Longinus
Super Hyperion
I'm trying to decide if it's safe to buy single beyblades from random booster packs off of BeysandBricks or anywhere for that matter. I bought Left Apollos from them at the beginning of summer. Here is the link. https://beysandbricks.com/takara-tomy-b-...-beyblade/
I compared it to as many beytubers who reviewed or tested one and couldn't find any differences. It doesn't come with the box though which is odd. When sent an email about this, the reply was that the beys had to be removed from the boxes to identify them....and then they throw the boxes away? What do you guys think?
(Oct. 18, 2020  12:23 AM)Bladerbuilder Wrote: So my black sparking launcher broke and I need a durable powerful launcher what should i get

Master Diabolos or Hasbro launchers.
(Oct. 18, 2020  4:00 AM)Artsy Blader Wrote: I'm trying to decide if it's safe to buy single beyblades from random booster packs off of BeysandBricks or anywhere for that matter. I bought Left Apollos from them at the beginning of summer. Here is the link. https://beysandbricks.com/takara-tomy-b-...-beyblade/
I compared it to as many beytubers who reviewed or tested one and couldn't find any differences. It doesn't come with the box though which is odd. When sent an email about this, the reply was that the beys had to be removed from the boxes to identify them....and then they throw the boxes away? What do you guys think?

That is because apollos is from a random booster, so they wouldn't know what it is until they open it.
What’s a good stock combo bey I can get? (TT)
(Oct. 18, 2020  6:52 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: What’s a good stock combo bey I can get? (TT)

Mirage Fafnir or Rage Longinus. Dead Phoenix and Storm Pegasus are also pretty decent.
(Oct. 18, 2020  6:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  6:52 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: What’s a good stock combo bey I can get? (TT)

Mirage Fafnir or Rage Longinus. Dead Phoenix and Storm Pegasus are also pretty decent.
Ok I have Rage and mirage I’m eh about Phoenix but I’ll look into Pegasus. Which one would you do Brave or Lucifer? I’m looking at those mostly
(Oct. 18, 2020  8:22 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  6:56 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Mirage Fafnir or Rage Longinus. Dead Phoenix and Storm Pegasus are also pretty decent.
Ok I have Rage and mirage I’m eh about Phoenix but I’ll look into Pegasus. Which one would you do Brave or Lucifer? I’m looking at those mostly

I would go for Brave just because Lucifer sucks as a whole stock. Lucifer and Mobius are really good, but 2D and variant aren’t the best combo, 2D is very good on Mirage however. If you are looking at stock combo Brave, but Variant Lucifer is good for other combos such as Mirage Fafnir 2D Mobius/bearing. If you are looking to awaken 2D I would go for Lucifer.
(Oct. 18, 2020  8:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  8:22 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Ok I have Rage and mirage I’m eh about Phoenix but I’ll look into Pegasus. Which one would you do Brave or Lucifer? I’m looking at those mostly

I would go for Brave just because Lucifer sucks as a whole stock. Lucifer and Mobius are really good, but 2D and variant aren’t the best combo, 2D is very good on Mirage however. If you are looking at stock combo Brave, but Variant Lucifer is good for other combos such as Mirage Fafnir 2D Mobius/bearing. If you are looking to awaken 2D I would go for Lucifer.
Then I’ll go with Brave since I already got a mirage combo thanks.
(Oct. 18, 2020  8:44 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  8:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I would go for Brave just because Lucifer sucks as a whole stock. Lucifer and Mobius are really good, but 2D and variant aren’t the best combo, 2D is very good on Mirage however. If you are looking at stock combo Brave, but Variant Lucifer is good for other combos such as Mirage Fafnir 2D Mobius/bearing. If you are looking to awaken 2D I would go for Lucifer.
Then I’ll go with Brave since I already got a mirage combo thanks.

If you do eventually choose storm Pegasus I will tell you this, it’s in a random booster. Some other things that would beat it would be Big Bang apocalypse or Imperial Dragon. I would also say glide is pretty good.
What stadium should I get.
I am planning to get
super Hyperion set
Variant Lucifer
Big genesis
Tempest dragon(maybe)
World spriggan
Is this a good list?
(Oct. 18, 2020  11:25 PM)kai edits Wrote: What stadium should I get.
I am planning to get
super Hyperion set
Variant Lucifer
Big genesis
Tempest dragon(maybe)
World spriggan
Is this a good list?

I would replace Lucifer for Mirage Fafnir and Tempest for Rage (maybe, they seem exchangeable). Other than that that’s a good list (much more than my valueable collection of 7)
(Oct. 18, 2020  11:31 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2020  11:25 PM)kai edits Wrote: What stadium should I get.
I am planning to get
super Hyperion set
Variant Lucifer
Big genesis
Tempest dragon(maybe)
World spriggan
Is this a good list?

I would replace Lucifer for Mirage Fafnir and Tempest for Rage (maybe, they seem exchangeable). Other than that that’s a good list (much more than my valueable collection of 7)
Ok thanks
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:59 AM)Ilikespriggan Wrote: what is a good cho z or gt beyblade

Storm Pegasus cho-z (Found in RBV 16) and Master Diabolos gt (found in a booster with launcher)
Thanks so much

Is anyone going to try to get infinite achilles or get the limit break set?
(Oct. 19, 2020  4:03 AM)Ilikespriggan Wrote: Thanks so much

Is anyone going to try to get infinite achilles or get the limit break set?

I’m going to try to get infinite (I’m big into Achilles)
(Oct. 19, 2020  3:59 AM)Ilikespriggan Wrote: what is a good cho z or gt beyblade

choz achilles/spriggan/valkyrie(valkyrie is most used, achilles is my personal fav, and spriggan is LR), perfect pheonix(dead pheonix armor on revive pheonix), judgment joker(tip is trash, everything else is pretty good) big bang genesis, master diabolos(only layer, in left). oh lol forgot about lord. yea get lord if u only gonna get one bey