Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

If you don't have one yes.

As awesome as some of those beys are, this game is not nearly as much fun without a proper stadium.
So I should get the 2 things I NEED and the one thing I want in this order?

1-MFB Stadium (Im thinking of Balance or Attack_
2-S&D Reshuffle set
3-A&D Reshuffle set
Get the Attack Stadium. I don't think the Attack reshuffle is that important TBH.
Ok,attack stadium it is.I was just thinking that the Balance stadium would be harder and not easier to break,if the attack stadium broke on me..Im Carped.And I just wanted the Blue Aquario Blade and the Black pegasis Face from the A&B set
(Jun. 04, 2009  2:21 AM)BladeBee Wrote: So..I should get a stadium instead of any of the reshuffle sets?

If you don't have a stadium then you won't have anything to use S. Pegasis in and RF is pretty fragile so it wouldn't be very wise to use it in anything other than a stadium. Are you able to get both the stadium and the reshuffle set? If not, maybe get the stadium now and the reshuffle set later.

EDIT: I'm a bit late lol
(Jun. 04, 2009  2:28 AM)Aqua Wrote: If you don't have a stadium then you won't have anything to use S. Pegasis in and RF is pretty fragile so it wouldn't be very wise to use it in anything other than a stadium. Are you able to get both the stadium and the reshuffle set? If not, maybe get the stadium now and the reshuffle set later.

EDIT: I'm a bit late lol

Well,depends on the price of the 2.the stadium I can only find on towiz for $30,that with a reshuffle set seems a bit over the top for me right now.When my dad gives me my $100 on June 26th for passing 6th grade I will be able to buy alot of MFB stuff then
Sorry for the Double post,but I just wanted to say that I can get the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle set with A balance or Stamina Stadium.So Should I get that?
(Jun. 05, 2009  1:13 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Sorry for the Double post,but I just wanted to say that I can get the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle set with A balance or Stamina Stadium.So Should I get that?

Get it with Balance.
(Jun. 05, 2009  1:13 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Sorry for the Double post,but I just wanted to say that I can get the Stamina and Defense Reshuffle set with A balance or Stamina Stadium.So Should I get that?

Yeah. That's pretty good buy. You'll have a lot of staples and useful parts now. And get the Balance Stadium.
Driger MS, Draciel MS, or Gaia Dragoon MS. WHich should I buy from Tisinc99?
Really I would say none of the three. Unless you really must fulfill nostalgia and have to get one of the three get Driger MS, or if you have a decent HMS collection Draciel for the 15 gram Circle Wide.

However I think you would be better off saving that cash and using it on some of that other really nice beystuff on tsinc.
(Jun. 05, 2009  4:42 AM)jsc Wrote: Driger MS, Draciel MS, or Gaia Dragoon MS. WHich should I buy from Tisinc99?

None. They are all out-classed and not worth it. Just get MFB.
well since I won't be getting dragoon storm or dark wolf... I will now buy 2 random booster vol 2. and a launcher grip
Im ganna buy at least one of these Beyblades, which one is the best? Driger MS, Sea Drake MS, Hopper Attack MS, Advanced Guardian MS, Advanced Avenger MS, or Thunder Serpant MS.
Advanced Guardian (For the RC), Sea Dragon/Drake (for the CWD mostly) or Advance Averazer (Mostly for the RC, the AR has some uses)
Hmmm, so I'd like to get a Storm Pegasis and the Beylauncher it comes with. Is it worth getting the BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set with Dark Wolf DF145FS?

Bearing in mind I still have a HMS Tornado Balance Type S lying around ... is it worth investing in a new stadium, and therefore grabbing the Wolf as a bonus?

Two Beylaunchers are also tempting.
Yes.
Tornado Balance Type S is not the ideal way to play MFB. I enjoyed it for some HMS battles, but the Attack stadium you get in the Hybrid Wheel Match Set is my favourite stadium to use.
Plus, as you mentioned, two Beylaunchers. (and the little bonus of Dark Wof)
(Jun. 15, 2009  3:36 AM)♥ Wrote: Hmmm, so I'd like to get a Storm Pegasis and the Beylauncher it comes with. Is it worth getting the BB-32 Hybrid Wheel Set with Dark Wolf DF145FS?

Bearing in mind I still have a HMS Tornado Balance Type S lying around ... is it worth investing in a new stadium, and therefore grabbing the Wolf as a bonus?

Two Beylaunchers are also tempting.

The only other Takara Stadium I have is TBTS. Let's just say it's very one sided with MFB. RF is just too powerful in there. The MFB attack stadium is more balanced. I think it's worth owning. (mind you I still like my TBTS)
wat shud i get??

wolborg? ( i have hasbro bearing stringer btw)
or
MAster dragoon?
or
Draciel metal ball defenser ( i have draciel s So the metal balls i get with this wud help) btw can u use it with draciel s metal ball?
or
another draciel s?

lol help!
Metal Fight Beyblade........
(Jun. 15, 2009  5:21 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Metal Fight Beyblade........

dude i dont like metal fight some ppl like plastic PLASTIC
Why? lol
I suppose master dragoon, but it depends on what you have already, I suppose.
(Jun. 15, 2009  5:25 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Why? lol
I suppose master dragoon, but it depends on what you have already, I suppose.

lol. why master??

i dont liuke MFB coz i cant be bothered starting again my collection so ima stick to plastic
(Jun. 15, 2009  5:28 AM)clericlaw Wrote: lol. why master??

i dont liuke MFB coz i cant be bothered starting again my collection so ima stick to plastic

Except Plastics aren't made anymore, so they become more expensive every day ...

Master Dragoon is the best one on the list, is why.
(Jun. 15, 2009  5:30 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Except Plastics aren't made anymore, so they become more expensive every day ...

Master Dragoon is the best one on the list, is why.

for wat reason : /