Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

^Get a walmart visa debit card.

Alright, so basically depending on if I ended the year with a 4.0 my mom might let me get some blades. I am trying to keep money I use to a minimum, so I am going to spending 50-70ish. I was thinking of going for the stamina and defense reshuffle and a beylauncer. Any suggestions?
(May. 29, 2009  8:04 PM)jsc Wrote: Slaysya. Are you using a Visa gift card again? I tried to order from TheIntoy with one, but It did not work. Is it working for you?

Actually yes I am. And like Hero said, the Walmart Debit works and you can keep loading cash into it.
Oh I see. I'll look into that. *fiery eyes* I'll do anything for a Flame Saggitario!
Im thinking of getting, both the reshuffle sets and the starter L drago. What do you think? By the way, this will be my first MFB's. Feel free to give suggestions.
(May. 30, 2009  8:32 AM)Dr. X Wrote: Im thinking of getting, both the reshuffle sets and the starter L drago. What do you think? By the way, this will be my first MFB's. Feel free to give suggestions.

Skip L-Drago. Get Storm Peg.
Don't I get a peg in the attack and balance reshuffle set?
(May. 30, 2009  8:38 AM)Dr. X Wrote: Don't I get a peg in the attack and balance reshuffle set?

That's Pegasis, not Storm Pegasis.
if you wanna buy cheap MFB try ebay with boutik247
That's like one of the two most expensive ebay sellers.

The cheapest one's are buzztoy2007, and dickson_c (I think I spelt that one correctly)
I think I have enough money for a stadium.Which one should I get?Im thinking of waiting and getting the Super Attack Stadium (that blue one with the bumps in it) or getting the attack stadium
Both the Attack and Balance stadiums are good. They're as neutral as it can get right now.

Super Attack is not out yet, and it might be a bit too skewed to attack types. How much, we don't know. It also might be more expensive.
I love both Balance and Attack. I think Attack is the most even one, though.
So I should get either the Balance stadium..or the attack stadium
Just get the Attack for now.
i dont kwo if should get BB-21 Re-Model set or BB-22 Battle Set
If you have a launcher go for the BB-22 With Virgo, Leone, And Libra.
Guys, make sure he has a launcher. Don't want him to go throw his money away to have to manually, and I mean manually, spin his blades.
Imagine him at AN trying to do that. No good.
(May. 31, 2009  12:16 AM)Book O Ozz Wrote: Guys, make sure he has a launcher. Don't want him to go throw his money away to have to manually, and I mean manually, spin his blades.
Imagine him at AN trying to do that. No good.

Do we really need to do this? Shouldn't he take the time to learn the contents of what he's buying?
(May. 31, 2009  12:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Do we really need to do this? Shouldn't he take the time to learn the contents of what he's buying?

Meh. I guess, since it seems like he probably has left to go do it.
The Right Launcher is available separate anyway now.
^^ And so is the Beylauncher (has been available separately for a while now).
where can i buuy storm pegasis and can u gime me the link