Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Nevermind, it's too late.
(Aug. 23, 2020  11:22 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Should I pre order world Spriggan?

Probably. World and 2B shape wise look great for stamina and defense. Spriggan is dual spin and weighs more than other regular chips. Unite’ is good for KO defense no matter the format. It seems every part here has use, so I would for sure get it.
@[BuilderROB]
What about infinite achilles? From what we know, should I buy it when it comes out, preorder it, or wait for more info?
(Aug. 23, 2020  11:59 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: @[BuilderROB]
What about infinite achilles? From what we know, should I buy it when it comes out, preorder it, or wait for more info?
Definitely do not preorder it yet. You will probably overpay for it. Wait until we even know for sure what Infinite Achilles will be in. The shape looks good, so I might get it once we have more info on it.
(Aug. 24, 2020  12:16 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2020  11:59 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: @[BuilderROB]
Definitely do not preorder it yet. You will probably overpay for it. Wait until we even know for sure what Infinite Achilles will be in. The shape looks good, so I might get it once we have more info on it.

Ok thanks.
Should I get beyblades from the legends series instead of TT
(Aug. 24, 2020  1:01 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Should I get beyblades from the legends series instead of TT

I got a legends meteo l drago, it had soft rubber and the tip wore down fairly quickly, i don't know which bey you are buying, so i don't know if i can help.
(Aug. 24, 2020  1:09 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2020  1:01 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Should I get beyblades from the legends series instead of TT

I got a legends meteo l drago, it had soft rubber and the tip wore down fairly quickly, i don't know which bey you are buying, so i don't know if i can help.

I was just talking in general although I am looking to purchase all of the legendary bladers beyblades
(Aug. 24, 2020  1:11 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2020  1:09 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I got a legends meteo l drago,  it had soft rubber and the tip wore down fairly quickly, i don't know which bey you are buying, so i don't know if i can help.

I was just talking in general although I am looking to purchase all of the legendary bladers beyblades

Well there you go for meteo l drago,  Legends burn fireblaze is really unbalanced and as soon as it grinds, it's dead.  I can't help much though seeing as I prefer to buy TT if possible
(Aug. 24, 2020  1:14 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2020  1:11 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I was just talking in general although I am looking to purchase all of the legendary bladers beyblades

Well there you go for meteo l drago, Legends burn fireblaze is really unbalanced and as soon as it grinds, it's dead. I can't help much though seeing as I prefer to buy TT is possible

Thank you this helps a lot.
(Aug. 24, 2020  1:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2020  1:14 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Well there you go for meteo l drago, Legends burn fireblaze is really unbalanced and as soon as it grinds, it's dead. I can't help much though seeing as I prefer to buy TT is possible

Thank you this helps a lot.
Your welcome
Anyone know the price on an in box blue rev up launcher from metal fusion? I have one and i'd like to know the value on it.
(Aug. 24, 2020  11:01 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: Anyone know the price on an in box blue rev up launcher from metal fusion? I have one and i'd like to know the value on it.

I'm not sure, but from the few i saw on ebay, they go for around $100 if they are hasbro.
(Aug. 24, 2020  1:14 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2020  1:11 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I was just talking in general although I am looking to purchase all of the legendary bladers beyblades

Well there you go for meteo l drago,  Legends burn fireblaze is really unbalanced and as soon as it grinds, it's dead.  I can't help much though seeing as I prefer to buy TT if possible

I believe that in the limited format the Burn wheel still has use.

That being said I would recommend Takara versions since in my experience they tend to be cheaper. For example a Burn Phoenix cost around $22 with shipping while Burn Fireblaze cost $35.
(Aug. 24, 2020  5:20 PM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2020  1:14 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: Well there you go for meteo l drago,  Legends burn fireblaze is really unbalanced and as soon as it grinds, it's dead.  I can't help much though seeing as I prefer to buy TT if possible

I believe that in the limited format the Burn wheel still has use.

That being said I would recommend Takara versions since in my experience they tend to be cheaper. For example a Burn Phoenix cost around $22 with shipping while Burn Fireblaze cost $35.

I'm not saying it doesn't have use, besides that was stock combo. Burn still can be put to use.

Sorry for double-posting but should i buy the dragon dx starter or glide ragnaruk? I have no gt beys and king helios is my only sparking.
(Aug. 25, 2020  12:39 AM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Is this Jolt' legit? https://beysandbricks.com/beyblade-burst...ash-white/

If it is not fake then yes. It would appear that recolors are allowed.
(Aug. 25, 2020  12:41 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2020  12:39 AM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Is this Jolt' legit? https://beysandbricks.com/beyblade-burst...ash-white/

If it is not fake then yes. It would appear that recolors are allowed.

It's unbranded, so I'm suspicious.

Beys & Bricks brands the genuine Beyblades/parts. It is most likely fake.
(Aug. 25, 2020  12:48 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:

Beys & Bricks brands the genuine Beyblades/parts. It is most likely fake.
ah ok
(Aug. 25, 2020  12:52 AM)HyperBey123 Wrote:
(Aug. 25, 2020  12:48 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote: Beys & Bricks brands the genuine Beyblades/parts. It is most likely fake.
ah ok

I buy from this website too, and if it says unbranded then it is most likely fake. All their takara tomy stuff is legit tho 👌
Should I get wizard bahamut for jokt' or glide ragnaruk and tempest dragon for wheel and tempest respectively
(Aug. 30, 2020  8:39 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Should I get wizard bahamut for jokt' or glide ragnaruk and tempest dragon for wheel and tempest respectively

Glide and tempest (2 competitive parts against 1)
(Aug. 30, 2020  8:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2020  8:39 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Should I get wizard bahamut for jokt' or glide ragnaruk and tempest dragon for wheel and tempest respectively

Glide and tempest (2 competitive parts against 1)
Ok and I have regular jolt anyway so it should be fine.