Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I give you a link because i am using a dsi but i can gie you the website theintoy.co.uk
(Jun. 01, 2009  10:55 PM)beybladeunkwon Wrote: where can i buuy storm pegasis and can u gime me the link

Right now, the only place to get S. Pegasis is probably YJA (Yahoo Japan Auctions). There are various S. Pegasis' listed there so I can't really give you a specific link.

Storm Pegasis is also found in the Hybrid Wheel Match Set btw
(Jun. 01, 2009  11:01 PM)cutewolfsam Wrote: I give you a link because i am using a dsi but i can gie you the website theintoy.co.uk

theintoy has been sold out of S. Pegasis' for a while now.
Does anyone know where I may purchase a Stamina and Defense Reshuffle set without the use of MOJ?
(Jun. 02, 2009  12:11 AM)Hero Wrote: Does anyone know where I may purchase a Stamina and Defense Reshuffle set without the use of MOJ?

ebay.
Let me rephrase that XD without paypal?
(Jun. 02, 2009  12:22 AM)Hero Wrote: Let me rephrase that XD without paypal?

You just eliminated any other options that might've been there. Most people won't want to do business without using paypal.

Anyways, I found this which is probably your only option on ebay for the S & D Set. This seller should accept other payment methods. This obviously isn't the best price but it's still not bad.... http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-BB-22-Battle-...7C294%3A50
Thanks Aqua! Welp, gonna have to get something else XD.
Well I've been in your position you know. Maybe you can get stuff from Tisinc99.com
Or buy some random boosters from Toywiz.
Is Driger MS worth buying? Or how about Gaia Dragoon MS? And which other Beyblade would be the best choice for an attack type: Burning Kerberous or Dranzer F?

Would it be a good idea to get Trypio?

I gave my best/favorite custom Beyblade away awhile ago, and I want something to make up for it. Any ideas?
(Jun. 03, 2009  9:02 PM)Jerick Wrote: Is Driger MS worth buying? Or how about Gaia Dragoon MS? And which other Beyblade would be the best choice for an attack type: Burning Kerberous or Dranzer F?

Would it be a good idea to get Trypio?

I gave my best/favorite custom Beyblade away awhile ago, and I want something to make up for it. Any ideas?

don't buy any of these
Why not BK?
(Jun. 03, 2009  9:16 PM)Giga Wrote: Why not BK?

plastics are dead
(Jun. 03, 2009  11:08 PM)Jerick Wrote: Click Here.

So, this wouldn't be a good choice?

No. Driger MS is out-classed.
Aww. I told my grandma to get it for me--I think she might have bought it from Ebay already.

Well, which Beyblade should I get if I want a great attack/or speed? I know Pegasus, from what I heard, is good, but what do you all think?
Storm Pegasis 105RF
So I always hear how Libra is great and hard to beat and all, nd then I hear about how people are making it their goal to make beyblades that can pwn it. But from my research it is pretty good, and I want it XD
The one I found on ebay is a BB-18 Booster Libra DF145BS

I also need a starter beyblade with a launcher, and I found a BB-04 Starter LEO 145D on ebay.

The little pentagon chart (which is in japenese, so I cant read it) shows the stats of the two beyblades in opposite directions.

So my questions are:
+If I were to get these to beyblades would they make a good combo?
+Would having these two beyblades give me two different stratagy options (EX: one defensive and one attack type)?
+Is there a different starter that would have better/more useful parts to combine with Libra?
(Jun. 04, 2009  12:19 AM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: So I always hear how Libra is great and hard to beat and all, nd then I hear about how people are making it their goal to make beyblades that can pwn it. But from my research it is pretty good, and I want it XD
The one I found on ebay is a BB-18 Booster Libra DF145BS

I also need a starter beyblade with a launcher, and I found a BB-04 Starter LEO 145D on ebay.

The little pentagon chart (which is in japenese, so I cant read it) shows the stats of the two beyblades in opposite directions.

So my questions are:
+If I were to get these to beyblades would they make a good combo?
+Would having these two beyblades give me two different stratagy options (EX: one defensive and one attack type)?
+Is there a different starter that would have better/more useful parts to combine with Libra?

First, you should check out this thread if you already haven't.

Libra is one of the best MFBs but it isn't very hard to beat anymore. Storm Pegasis 105RF and other RF-based combos plus some stamina combos can beat Libra quite easily. Libra isn't as dominent as many people thought.

About the questions...
1. Yes. Libra DF145D would be a pretty decent stamina combo.
2. Not really since both bottoms of each beyblade are for stamina.
3. Wolf D125B Starter would also be a good option and the parts would combine well with Libra to create a pretty good combo.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-TOMY-Metal-Fi...1|294%3A50

This is the only Attack and balance reshuffle set I see anywhere.I really want one of these but this one is way overpriced,I think its good,what do you guys think.also Anyone know if there is another one somewhere
(Jun. 04, 2009  1:39 AM)BladeBee Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/Takara-TOMY-Metal-Fi...1|294%3A50

This is the only Attack and balance reshuffle set I see anywhere.I really want one of these but this one is way overpriced,I think its good,what do you guys think.also Anyone know if there is another one somewhere

There are a lot more way better priced A & B Reshuffle Sets on ebay. Just search.
(Jun. 04, 2009  1:49 AM)Aqua Wrote: There are a lot more way better priced A & B Reshuffle Sets on ebay. Just search.

I dont find them.I search everything.BB-21 Attack and balance reshuffle set,Metal fight beyblade,ETC and I dont find them.Can you link me to one of these Cheaper ones plz
(Jun. 04, 2009  1:56 AM)BladeBee Wrote: I dont find them.I search everything.BB-21 Attack and balance reshuffle set,Metal fight beyblade,ETC and I dont find them.Can you link me to one of these Cheaper ones plz

http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-BeyBlade-BB-2...7C294%3A50
(Jun. 04, 2009  2:12 AM)Aqua Wrote: http://cgi.ebay.com/TAKARA-BeyBlade-BB-2...7C294%3A50

O.o.....howd I miss that.thanks very much Aqua

One more question.Should I get this or the MFB attack stadium.And if your gonna ask me what I have right now.I have (well I dont have it yet,still waiting for it to arrive) the storm pegasis105RF I won
(Jun. 04, 2009  2:14 AM)BladeBee Wrote: O.o.....howd I miss that.thanks very much Aqua

One more question.Should I get this or the MFB attack stadium.And if your gonna ask me what I have right now.I have (well I dont have it yet,still waiting for it to arrive) the storm pegasis105RF I won

If you'll only have S. Pegasis 105RF, don't get the A & B Reshuffle Set. The Stamina & Defense Reshuffle Set is a much better purchase. But yeah, you should try to get a stadium if you don't already have one, then you can always get the reshuffle set after.
So..I should get a stadium instead of any of the reshuffle sets?