Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(May. 27, 2009  11:13 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: It seems like new MFB beyblades are coming out every day. SHould I wait a little to order one, or will the flood of new tops just continue for a long time.

A flood of releases?.... not really. :\ Generally, 2-3 items are released each month. Plus we already know the upcoming releases until September (which you can pre-order now). Like Khel said, just make sure to get the staples. But you don't need to wait.

Staples/ useful parts include...
Wheels:
Libra
Storm Pegasis

Virgo
Leone
Flame Sagittario

Tracks:
CH120

WD145

Bottoms
RF
D
WB

**btw Pepe, CH120 will not be the easiest to find so alternatively get D125.

(May. 27, 2009  11:13 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: Pretty much, is it going to be like plastics, where it evolved into engine gear and other things after a while?

MFB has already evolved. From the "4-layer" series to the Hybrid Wheel System.
Going to have to say that D125 is not that useful. CH120 and even DF145 are more useful.
Whats Virgo useful for? Upper attack?
Survival.
(May. 28, 2009  1:07 AM)jsc Wrote: Whats Virgo useful for? Upper attack?

Stamina.
(May. 28, 2009  1:05 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Going to have to say that D125 is not that useful. CH120 and even DF145 are more useful.

Oh. I've always considered D125 to be one of the most useful parts and it's used in a couple 'staple' combos. Anyways I put CH120 instead now.
Really? I've found D125 to be quite useful. I realize CH120 is better, but I wouldn't disregard it that quickly.
EDIT: I understand now. Disregard my post...
So yeah..

I need to buy a starter becuz I don't have a launcher yet.. the reshuffle and boosters don't come with launchers.. and I didn't knew thisUnhappy..

First I thought the obvious, buy Leone Starter for the D bottom..

But as brad and others have already pointed out.. B is better for stamina becuz it regains balance..

I don't have CH120 and WB yet.. so I need those, so I'm buying mad cancer boosters later..
But which starter should I get? Which starter would be most usefull now?
What are you able to buy with? like ebay, intoy etc?
Storm Pegasis 105RF

You get an extremely useful Attack bey, and it comes with a Beylauncher.
(May. 29, 2009  4:21 PM)Crimson Wrote: Storm Pegasis 105RF

You get an extremely useful Attack bey, and it comes with a Beylauncher.

Thats what i was going to suggest also, if its available to you.
I can only buy via the intoy..
I'm too dumb to figure out the mail order japan thing.. I tried but I really don't get it..It's not in my native language either..

The intoy doesn't have storm pegasis 105RF as a seperate starter.. it only comes in the hybrid wheel set thingy..
If you don't have a Takara stadium then the Hybrid Wheel Match set is a good buy.
Yeah, but I don't have alot of cash to spend, I'm unemployed atm..

I also really want CH120.. and WB.. those parts are top of my list.. but I also REALLY need a launcher lol..

The Intoy sells seperate launchers, but it says they come with a ripcord, and are not like the new type launcher.. is this a bad thing? Is the new type launcher necessary to get?
hey im buying another hms blade and my choices are hopper, advance guardian, driger ms, sea drake, or thunder serpent.
Which should I get? or in other words, which is a better blade?
(btw driger ms is REALLY cheap compared to the others)
(May. 29, 2009  4:58 PM)Ghost Wrote: Yeah, but I don't have alot of cash to spend, I'm unemployed atm..

I also really want CH120.. and WB.. those parts are top of my list.. but I also REALLY need a launcher lol..

The Intoy sells seperate launchers, but it says they come with a ripcord, and are not like the new type launcher.. is this a bad thing? Is the new type launcher necessary to get?

Then you are in a predicament. Good parts cost money. My advise would be to save up and buy when you have the cash. You could also check ebay; there are some good sellers who have some stuff for lower prices. No storm pegasis, but see what's there.
(May. 29, 2009  5:12 PM)The Shredder Wrote: hey im buying another hms blade and my choices are hopper, advance guardian, driger ms, sea drake, or thunder serpent.
Which should I get? or in other words, which is a better blade?
(btw driger ms is REALLY cheap compared to the others)

Get Sea Drake.
(May. 29, 2009  5:32 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Get Sea Drake.

wow lol i just got told bout half an hour ago that sea drake was carp, but im glad i checked with you
Do your best to avoid any future advice from the person that told you that. Sea Drake's CWD: Defense is a staple part in HMS.
yeah i just read the beywiki file on it, plus the ar doesnt seem all that bad. Thanks for your help synthGrin
I can buy one blade from theintoy. Im choosing between dark wolf, Rock Leone, and Flame sag. Which one is a better choice?
(May. 29, 2009  7:26 PM)Slaysya Wrote: I can buy one blade from theintoy. Im choosing between dark wolf, Rock Leone, and Flame sag. Which one is a better choice?

Rock Leone.
Slaysya. Are you using a Visa gift card again? I tried to order from TheIntoy with one, but It did not work. Is it working for you?