Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

hey WBO!
so i must tell you all that i live in india and there are no takara MFBs here,i might find a dragoon ms by the way.should it be the UV version.
p.s -R.C means remote control right?
Yes, R.C means Remote Control (not to be confused with RC which means Running Core).

The UV version is a tad more awesome that the standard version but they are both hella expensive. It would be much better if you could get some MFBs online. You could get a number of them for the same price...........unless by 'find', do you mean to say that you know someone who has one? Someone who doesn't know the value of it? If so, grab it while you can. Chocked
(May. 21, 2009  3:48 PM)Rocky Wrote: Yes, R.C means Remote Control (not to be confused with RC which means Running Core).

The UV version is a tad more awesome that the standard version but they are both hella expensive. It would be much better if you could get some MFBs online. You could get a number of them for the same price...........unless by 'find', do you mean to say that you know someone who has one? Someone who doesn't know the value of it? If so, grab it while you can. Chocked

yeah cause that guy thinks his driger V2 is better than dragoon MS
Lol then by all mean's get that Dragoon ms off him before he gets smart Smile.
yeah gotta agree, if thats how he thinks then grab it,
(May. 21, 2009  3:59 PM)josh-jf Wrote: Lol then by all mean's get that Dragoon ms off him before he gets smart Smile.

guess i will if he gives it to me at the tip top shape thnx!
(May. 21, 2009  4:04 PM)The Shredder Wrote: yeah gotta agree, if thats how he thinks then grab it,

guess he would be giving it to me at a good price but ill take it only if it is at its best shape cause i dont want a blade which breaks after i shoot it only once
Make sure you check the bottom of the rc, you know what they say about rubber bottoms.
(May. 21, 2009  3:25 PM)matt2796 Wrote: Yeah, but I need a stadium.

Then get the Hybrid Wheel Match Set or even the Pegasis DX Set. They both come with the Attack Type BeyStadium which is the best MFB stadium so far.
How about this?
http://www.tisinc99.com/bey335146.html

I can't tell what it really comes with though.
Its just the stadium Confused go with what aqua said.
(May. 22, 2009  6:39 AM)matt2796 Wrote: How about this?
http://www.tisinc99.com/bey335146.html

I can't tell what it really comes with though.

That's the Hybrid Wheel Match Set which comes with...

- Storm Pegasis 105RF
- Dark Wolf DF145FS
- Attack Type BeyStadium
- 2 BeyLaunchers (blue & red)

but I wouldn't buy it from that stores as yet (it's still on pre-order anyway), I'd wait until it comes on ebay and check the prices since it might be cheaper.
Is this a good buy? From Tisinc99 I have in my cart
Metal face
F. Saggitario
Dark Bull
Flame Libra

And don't tel me there out of stock because I had them in my cart for a long time and It still says I can order.
(May. 25, 2009  12:57 AM)jsc Wrote: Is this a good buy? From Tisinc99 I have in my cart
Metal face
F. Saggitario
Dark Bull
Flame Libra

And don't tel me there out of stock because I had them in my cart for a long time and It still says I can order.

It seems ok. But you don't really need Flame Sagittario, if you're getting Flame Libra... Get a couple more packs of metal face if you can.
Okay forget everything I've said.

Im getting
Metal face x1
F. Saggitario x1
F. Libra x1
Iron Beylauncher x1

I changed it to the beylauncher since I don't have a Right spin one yet.
light launcher with the winder, beypointer, pegasis105F, bulls wheel repainted in blue, MFB attack stadium.
(May. 25, 2009  5:46 PM)pegasis Wrote: light launcher with the winder, beypointer, pegasis105F, bulls wheel repainted in blue, MFB attack stadium.

It's Right Launcher not Light Launcher btw Confused
Well actually on Dark Wolf's box it call's it a light launcher. I always thought It was right as well though.

ALSO I've finally decided On my order. Im gonna save a little more money to get
Hybrid Wheel Match Set
Beylauncher Iron Grey
Flame Saggitario
Metal Face

I've decided to wait on Flame Libra and You can never have too many launchers, eh?
DOn't worry I'n not changing it this time. >.>
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Yeah, it's basically a typo though. Apparently in Japan, they often get mixed up between "R" and "L" because they sound the same or something. Which is why Escorpio is Escolpio, and Right Launcher is Light Launcher.

Also, imo it would probably be best to replace the Iron Grey Beylauncher with a Launcher Grip (if you already don't have one) since 2 beylaunchers are already included in the Hybrid Wheel Match Set.
I do have a grip. Joyful_2 But yeah I've been needing a new grip anyway to let other people I battle use. I'll decide from here since this will be probably one of the biggest orders I'll make. I'll see and tell you In the Recent Beyblade Purchases thread.
(May. 27, 2009  2:30 AM)muslimboi123 Wrote: Is this good buy im planning on buying it? - http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http.../e88472278

The price is decent, but you could be spending your money better elsewhere, namely, Metal Fight Beyblade.
(May. 27, 2009  2:30 AM)muslimboi123 Wrote: Is this good buy im planning on buying it? - http://www.rinkya.com/twview.pl?URL=http.../e88472278

It's not bad, but for me personally i wouldnt go too much higher, and im betting it will go up.
It seems like new MFB beyblades are coming out every day. SHould I wait a little to order one, or will the flood of new tops just continue for a long time. Pretty much, is it going to be like plastics, where it evolved into engine gear and other things after a while?
(May. 27, 2009  11:13 PM)Pepe le Penguin Wrote: It seems like new MFB beyblades are coming out every day. SHould I wait a little to order one, or will the flood of new tops just continue for a long time. Pretty much, is it going to be like plastics, where it evolved into engine gear and other things after a while?

Well obviously they will keep making changes, how else will they keep selling them? If you want them you should go ahead and get them. You don't have to buy like 20. Just buy a few staples and you will enjoy them.