Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Apr. 26, 2009  12:36 AM)BladeBee Wrote: So..I got around $100 (well I will in 2 weeks when My dad pays me XD) To burn,I have decided Officially to move on to MFB,So what should I get with that.(Also suggesting to keep the money,save it and buy something that is coming out soon would also be helpful) Edit:Also,Should the try set be a good MFBuy?(XD MFBuy)

If your talking about, BB-20 BeyBattle Try Set, I wouldn't recommend getting it. It's a bit overpriced for what you get and there are better parts elsewhere.
(Apr. 26, 2009  4:36 AM)Aqua Wrote: If your talking about, BB-20 BeyBattle Try Set, I wouldn't recommend getting it. It's a bit overpriced for what you get and there are better parts elsewhere.

So..I should get Hybrid Wheel set and Rock Leone Booster?
(Apr. 26, 2009  6:53 AM)BladeBee Wrote: So..I should get Hybrid Wheel set and Rock Leone Booster?

This sounds a lot better.
pegasis asked me to post this for him....

"so... i currently have pegasis105f , bull125sf , mfb attack stadium , 1 light launcher.
and am about to order these: storm pegasis starter set , l drago starter set , rock leone booster , libra booster. from theintoy for £56.17 and the shiping cost is £19.02
are those beyblades good?
i know its expensive but i couldnt find any other store with the hws beyblades that can ship them to saudi!"
-pegasis
It must be was anoying having to pay that much for P&P, it only costs me around £3.

I'm now saving for the hybrid wheel match set (yeh, I didn't end up getting it) and the defence and stanima re-shuffle. I've been needing these for a while now.
(Apr. 26, 2009  6:53 AM)BladeBee Wrote: So..I should get Hybrid Wheel set and Rock Leone Booster?

Yes, that sounds good. What other MFB do you already have though?
(Apr. 26, 2009  11:54 AM)pegasis Wrote: so... i currently have pegasis105f , bull125sf , mfb attack stadium , 1 light launcher.
and am about to order these: storm pegasis starter set , l drago starter set , rock leone booster , libra booster. from theintoy for £56.17 and the shiping cost is £19.02
are those beyblades good?
i know its expensive but i couldnt find any other store with the hws beyblades that can ship them to saudi!

What about:

=> Stamina & Defense Reshuffle Set
- Virgo DF145BS
- Leone D125B
- Libra 145S
- Launcher Grip
- Black 105 (track) and F (bottom)

=> Storm Pegasis 105RF Starter

=> Rock Leone Booster

Total = $58.34

^^IMO this would be better.

1. You'll end up getting a total of 5 beyblades instead of 4.
2. You'll get a launcher grip.
3. All of those parts are basically the most useful parts right now.
Ok my Grandparents are sending me a 50$ visa giftcard. Now S. Pegasis costs about 49 dollars with the 20$ shipping of course. So would you all reccomend me getting it. I mean is it worth 50$?
(Apr. 26, 2009  6:33 PM)Slaysya Wrote: Ok my Grandparents are sending me a 50$ visa giftcard. Now S. Pegasis costs about 49 dollars with the 20$ shipping of course. So would you all reccomend me getting it. I mean is it worth 50$?

Where is Storm Pegasis $50?? o.o
(Apr. 26, 2009  6:33 PM)Slaysya Wrote: Ok my Grandparents are sending me a 50$ visa giftcard. Now S. Pegasis costs about 49 dollars with the 20$ shipping of course. So would you all reccomend me getting it. I mean is it worth 50$?

I would say so. It's got important parts and is a starter so it has everything you need (apart from a stadium obv).

If you're gonna spend $50 on a beyblade, this is one of the only one's I would say is worth it. Also from the intoy with shipping included the total cost is about $43 USD.
Ok thanks, the total cost for me when I converted it was 49 dollars. Because I cant use the regular shipping it has to be signed for which I cant do since I have after school activites that last till 6 and it would be gone. So thanks, im definately gonna get it now.
you do realize that it would just go to your local post office where you could pick it up the next day. Plus if one of your family members are at home they would sign it. Even the faster shipping would require someone to sign of that the good was received. These are basic security measures taken by all shipping services. Save yourself money and don't pay for the more expensive shipping unless waiting a few extra days is unbearable.
(Apr. 26, 2009  12:43 PM)Aqua Wrote: Yes, that sounds good. What other MFB do you already have though?

Nothing.Do I need any other MFBS for Hybrid wheel set and rock leo to be useful?
So.should I get a right launcher orange and a shooter grip with Hybrid wheel set and Rock Leo booster.With all that its gonna be around $120 with shipping which is only $40 more dollars then I have,which will only take me around 3 or 4 weeks to get.
(Apr. 27, 2009  12:39 AM)BladeBee Wrote: So.should I get a right launcher orange and a shooter grip with Hybrid wheel set and Rock Leo booster.With all that its gonna be around $120 with shipping which is only $40 more dollars then I have,which will only take me around 3 or 4 weeks to get.

What's your budget?
(Apr. 27, 2009  12:42 AM)Aqua Wrote: What's your budget?

Well I got around $70 right now,I get $10 a week and I found a bunch of games in a shoe box and Im gonna sell them for around $20.
(Apr. 27, 2009  12:44 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Well I got around $70 right now,I get $10 a week and I found a bunch of games in a shoe box and Im gonna sell them for around $20.

Okay, so $100.

Maybe get....

=> Stamina & Defense Reshuffle Set - $34.28
- Virgo DF145BS
- Leone D125B
- Libra 145S
- Launcher Grip

=> Hybrid Wheel Match Set - $65.74
- Storm Pegasis 105RF
- Dark Wolf DF145FS
- Attack Type BeyStadium
- 2 Beylaunchers

=> Rock Leone Booster - $21.86

Total = $121.88

Damnn... theintoy is really over-priced, it's worse that toywiz.
(Apr. 27, 2009  1:24 AM)Aqua Wrote: Okay, so $100.

Maybe get....

=> Stamina & Defense Reshuffle Set - $34.28
- Virgo DF145BS
- Leone D125B
- Libra 145S
- Launcher Grip

=> Hybrid Wheel Match Set - $65.74
- Storm Pegasis 105RF
- Dark Wolf DF145FS
- Attack Type BeyStadium
- 2 Beylaunchers

=> Rock Leone Booster - $21.86

Total = $121.88

Damnn... theintoy is really over-priced, it's worse that toywiz.

Thats all converted from UK pounds to USD right? If So then Ill get that,with the right launcher orange (incase one of my beylaunchers snap)
(Apr. 27, 2009  1:40 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Thats all converted from UK pounds to USD right?

Yes.
(Apr. 27, 2009  1:45 AM)Aqua Wrote: Yes.

actually aqua with shipping thats gonna be like $140,but around 2 weeks more wont kill me XD
Hey I planning to get a metal fight beyblade but what shouls I get? I want something strong and can last long!
(Apr. 28, 2009  12:43 AM)JamesLeeNguyen Wrote: Hey I planning to get a metal fight beyblade but what shouls I get? I want something strong and can last long!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here
Joyful_3 my parents sayed OK.
i will order these tonight so any comments before i order?
1- defence and stamina reshuffle set.
2-storm pegasis starter
3-rock leone booster
4-beylauncher

plz tell me if i can get better things with the same price, cuz i probably wont be ordering again for a really long time...
lol am not getting 2 storm pegasis and 3 rock leone etc.am not that rich Chocked_2 i will buy 1 of each.
i have the attack type.