Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Apr. 17, 2009  9:49 PM)Aqua Wrote: Just be patient. Didn't they give you a tracking number for your order.

they did but i can't use it cause it's already in the us
should be in my hands though Crying
now i'm freakin pissed because it didn't come in today and mail dosen't come on sunday Argh!
hey guys if anyone has any of these blades tell me so i can buy them of u on ebay.
Dragoon MS
Dragoon MSUV
Wolborg MS
Draciel MS,not needed that badly
Black Dranzer MS
And All other MF beyblades,example Dragoon MF
You can already buy many of these off ebay. Not that there's anything wrong with buying from our members. But if you want to buy off ebay then there are already some there. If you want to buy from a member, why would you use ebay? Just send the money via Paypal and they'll send you the blade. Also, you should just make your own thread for this and then wait for replies there.
thanks rock,im sorry i didnt no that i cauld just pay directly from my paypal,Thnx 4 the help buddy.
(Apr. 18, 2009  6:47 PM)blader9 Wrote: now i'm freakin pissed because it didn't come in today and mail dosen't come on sunday Argh!

STOP SPAMMING ARRGHHH! You people are incorrigible
BB01 Beyblade Starter Set Pegasus 105F
BB02 Beyblade Starter Set Bull 125SF
BB05 Beyblade Booster Pegasus 145D
BB06 Beyblade Booster Bull 145S
BB07 Beyblade Booster Cheiron 125SF
BB08 Beyblade Booster Leo 105F
BB12 Beyblade Booster Wolf 105F
From Ideal,I was Gonna get a Storm pegasis From Theintoy But everytime darn time I try to order something from there it gives me a darn error,..So I thought something is better then nothing,So which 4 of these Should I get.
You really should be getting Storm Pegasis. What is the error that your getting?
(Apr. 19, 2009  1:42 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: You really should be getting Storm Pegasis. What is the error that your getting?

Whenever I click Confirm Order Or something It sends me back to Payment Information then When I fill it out again and click confirm order it keeps sending me back.
(Apr. 19, 2009  1:44 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Whenever I click Confirm Order Or something It sends me back to Payment Information then When I fill it out again and click confirm order it keeps sending me back.

Did you fill it out properly. Make sure you filled out everything and filled it out correctly. And make sure you chose the appropriate payment method.
(Apr. 19, 2009  1:46 AM)Aqua Wrote: Did you fill it out properly. Make sure you filled out everything and filled it out correctly. And make sure you chose the appropriate payment method.

Yes.I was using paypal.then at the final page with the All the info, when I click confirm it sends me back So that aint the problem
(Apr. 19, 2009  1:48 AM)BladeBee Wrote: Yes.I was using paypal,then at the final page when I click confirm it sends me back So that aint the problem

What exactly does the error message say?
(Apr. 19, 2009  1:49 AM)Aqua Wrote: What exactly does the error message say?

..There is no Error Message.It just sends me back So I cant Confirm the order.When I said error I meant something was going wrong XD
(Apr. 19, 2009  1:50 AM)BladeBee Wrote: ..There is no Error Message.It just sends me back So I cant Confirm the order.When I said error I meant something was going wrong XD

Well, if it's sending you back, then that means that you did not fill out the form completely or correctly.
when you buy a starter for the mfb does it come with a ripcord

and if it doesn't does the old ones work with it
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:06 AM)zarch Wrote: when you buy a starter for the mfb does it come with a ripcord

and if it doesn't does the old ones work with it

Starters come with the beyblade, launcher and ripcord and boosters only come with the beyblade.

Yes, the plastic ripcords work with the MFB shooter but it's illegal.
why are they illegal and what does the new ripcords ones look like
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:12 AM)zarch Wrote: why are the and what does the new ones look like

What? :pwn: This sentence doesn't make sense ...
i fixed it
Its illegal to use a Plastic Generation Ripcord with a MFB launcher because there not the same system.And the new ripcords Look like the Old ones with the Ring to put your finger In only It comes In black and its longer
are they on the back of the pack

(im sorry im just making sure that i get all the stuff when i buy my first mfb off the internet)
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Yes,why would it come with a launcher then if it didn't.Its common sense
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:49 AM)zarch Wrote: are they on the back of the pack
The winder is actually in between the carton of the package, from what I remember.
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:49 AM)zarch Wrote: are they on the back of the pack

(im sorry im just making sure that i get all the stuff when i buy my first mfb off the internet)

As long as it's a starter, it will come with a launcher and ripcord or a beylauncher.
thanks guysEee