Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Apr. 19, 2009  2:52 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The winder is actually in between the carton of the package, from what I remember.

yes so are the stickers and instructions
is the ideal808.com a good place to buy from
(Apr. 19, 2009  2:59 AM)blader9 Wrote: yes so are the stickers and instructions
No, I think those came in the small box at the front, where the featured beyblade is hitting another one.
(Apr. 19, 2009  3:02 AM)Kai-V Wrote: No, I think those came in the small box at the front, where the featured beyblade is hitting another one.

That is only on Boosters ...

Also, as for Ideal, they don't seem to be great anymore.
was that no to his post or mine
(Apr. 19, 2009  3:05 AM)zarch Wrote: was that no to his post or mine

He Quoted What Kai-V said,So Of course he was saying no to her Post,again its common sense
so should i because it is the cheapist place i can find for that one
(Apr. 19, 2009  3:05 AM)zarch Wrote: was that no to his post or mine

Obviously Kai-V was referring to the post that she quoted. She didn't even mention anything about ideal808.

(Apr. 19, 2009  3:08 AM)zarch Wrote: so should i because it is the cheapist place i can find for that one

If that's what works for you then I guess.
Pegasis isn't a very good Beyblade ... there's already a thread saying what MFB to buy.
well how many things have happend to the orders

how about bull 125sf
Shouldent this go in the "Stores with beyblades still in stock" thread
oh sorry some one told me to go here
(Apr. 19, 2009  3:12 AM)zarch Wrote: well how many things have happend to the orders

how about bull 125sf

No...

If your going to buy from Ideal808, then these are some good options:

BB-01 Pegasis 105F Starter Set
BB-05 Pegasis 145D Booster
BB-08 Leone 105F Booster
thanks guys
So, how much does a winder and black launcher grip for Plastics usually go for, and who has some to sell?
Gah, to top my day off, TRUJP has sold out of some of they beyblades I wanted to buy. Anyone know any other Japanese shops like that? Should I try the Rakuten shops? I'd rather not start bidding on stuff now. I just wanna buy something, hassle free. Crying
If you don't want to be bidding on items, Rakuten Shops would be your best bet.
Hm, appears, I don't know how to use Rakuten. D: Or at least, it seemed simpler last time I looked at it. Do you order multiple items from different shops all at once or do you have seperate orders from seperate shops?
I couldnt find Rock Leone on Raukten so i never used 'em.
(Apr. 21, 2009  10:13 PM)Rocky Wrote: Hm, appears, I don't know how to use Rakuten. D: Or at least, it seemed simpler last time I looked at it. Do you order multiple items from different shops all at once or do you have seperate orders from seperate shops?

separate orders from separate shops

it's like a big online mall
Ah, okay then. P&P will suck by the end of this. XD
Gemios and Dark Wolf are back in stock on TRUJP. Buy them now (and live with the possibility of having to buy anything else that comes back in stock separately therefore paying more fees) or wait for a bit and hope they don't run out before I can get to them?

They're not the most amazing beyblades but I don't have them yet. Pinching_eyes_2 I guess if I couldn't wait I could get a stadium to make the fees more worthwhile.......or preorder some of the new stuff. :X
Wait. You'll have two FS anyway.
So..I got around $100 (well I will in 2 weeks when My dad pays me XD) To burn,I have decided Officially to move on to MFB,So what should I get with that.(Also suggesting to keep the money,save it and buy something that is coming out soon would also be helpful) Edit:Also,Should the try set be a good MFBuy?(XD MFBuy)
(Apr. 26, 2009  12:36 AM)BladeBee Wrote: So..I got around $100 (well I will in 2 weeks when My dad pays me XD) To burn,I have decided Officially to move on to MFB,So what should I get with that.(Also suggesting to keep the money,save it and buy something that is coming out soon would also be helpful) Edit:Also,Should the try set be a good MFBuy?(XD MFBuy)

ugh come on

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Want-to-...-Look-here