Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

is there any other website to shop for storm pegasus other than the theintoy and any japan website
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:57 PM)Dj Hamz Wrote: is there any other website to shop for storm pegasus other than the theintoy and any japan website

No, you'll have to wait until toywiz.com gets them in stock, or wait until someone on ebay starts selling it or buy it from a member here (maybe Brad, or Deikailo).
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:51 PM)Aqua Wrote: It should take less than 7 days.
Just make sure that you don't order it at the end of the week (Friday) because people don't work on weekends, they'll have to wait until monday after the weekend to ship it.
But if you order on a Monday, it should come by Friday.

ordering today Cool
YES!! I can afford Hybrid Wheel Match set...that is, when someone pays me back >.>

Going by my luck, I'll get my money, go to theintoy and they will be out of stock.

EDIT: I dont know if a final answer for this was ever given, will japan-toy.com (most likely) be restocking?
(Apr. 13, 2009  3:10 PM)Hero Wrote: YES!! I can afford Hybrid Wheel Match set...that is, when someone pays me back >.>

Going by my luck, I'll get my money, go to theintoy and they will be out of stock.

EDIT: I dont know if a final answer for this was ever given, will japan-toy.com (most likely) be restocking?

No clue; you saw the response they gave me in the Japan-Toy's Thread. That is all we have to work with.
(Apr. 13, 2009  3:10 PM)Hero Wrote: EDIT: I dont know if a final answer for this was ever given, will japan-toy.com (most likely) be restocking?

Apparently not. Plus generally they don't seem to restock a lot of their items.

(Mar. 30, 2009  8:18 AM)Blitz Wrote: Bad news for people who were going to buy the new stuff off here...
I got this message just now -
"Hello
Thank you for your prompt online process.

However, It's very very sorry, but we're told this morning from the supplier, that all your request qty was already run out before receiving your request, unfortunately. Because of the manufacture's count error of the qty, We introduced you to finish the online process, but very sorry for your taking time.
Now all the new products were already all run out, unfortunately, no more available...

Thank you for your kind patience and understanding. We really hope we can help your business again soon with other future products"

But we can still wait and see what happens.
^That's what I'm going to do. Looking back at japan-toys' prices, i could almost buy to hybrid wheel sets for the price of one at theintoy Pinching_eyes_2
bwahahahahahahaha i ordered storm pegasis and rock leone bwahahahahahahahahaha
(Apr. 13, 2009  6:47 PM)blader9 Wrote: bwahahahahahahaha i ordered storm pegasis and rock leone bwahahahahahahahahaha

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Recent-B...ght=recent
I'm going to be buying some things to give away at MBS.
Current plan
X amount of Boosters
X Right Launchers

Question 1: How many of each?
Question 2: Which boosters?

These will be giveaway items. Also, I am putting together a Prize pack for a tourney. What seems good? I figure a full Blade, a good one StormPeg, a Grip, some misc accessories. What does WBO think?
Metal Face!
(Apr. 14, 2009  9:08 PM)fragbait Wrote: I'm going to be buying some things to give away at MBS.
Current plan
X amount of Boosters
X Right Launchers

Question 1: How many of each?
Question 2: Which boosters?

These will be giveaway items. Also, I am putting together a Prize pack for a tourney. What seems good? I figure a full Blade, a good one StormPeg, a Grip, some misc accessories. What does WBO think?

Well the only booster you can really get is Random Booster Volume 2: Legend Pisces. The other boosters are either sold out or not worth it.
And it depends on how many people will be attending the tourney to decide how many RBV2's and Right Launchers to get.

And for the prize, the winner will probably be using those exact items to win the tourney. So for the prize, I'd say:
RBV2
Metal Face
Hybrid Wheel Match Set
Launcher Grip
x2 Right Launcher
If you can get them I would say RVB2; it was easily one of the best boosters ever released. Unfortunately they have become pricey. I would first have to ask you a budget before I tell you what to buy.

Never go about these things, without a budget of some kind in your mind. It can be flexible, but there still needs to be something to work with.
wolborg 1 or burning kerberous or Dranzerv2,which 2 of these 3 are best
(Apr. 15, 2009  1:07 AM)BladeBee Wrote: wolborg 1 or burning kerberous or Dranzerv2,which 2 of these 3 are best

dranzer v2 and burning kerberous but you should be focusing on mfb
If anyone can help me, i have some questions about theintoy.
When i tried to order it, there was no place to put the credit card in
so if I try to buy it how am i gonna pay for it.
(Apr. 15, 2009  2:06 AM)D-trix Wrote: If anyone can help me, i have some questions about theintoy.

Ask theINtoy, not us ...
(Apr. 15, 2009  2:06 AM)D-trix Wrote: If anyone can help me, i have some questions about theintoy.

theintoy works fine for me but you should ask someone with alot of experince with them

Well you should choose to pay by credit card first, however, my suggestion is that you should you use PayPal as with Credit Card it takes for the money to be processed between 3-5 working days depending on your Bank(Country as welll) and then you order is being processed, whereas through PayPal the money is processed immediately even in weekends and you wouldn't be waiting for too long...

BTW, if you're willing to buy from theintoy you first choice should be an Hybrid Wheel Match Set or a Storm Pegais 105RF, however, if you have something between $150~$200 buy Hybrid Wheel Match Set and a Defense & Stamina Re-Shufflle Set along with two orange launchers Wink
Ooh okay, thanks for advice and i am probably gonna have to go with the Hybrid Wheel Match set.
where can i order a starter for an mfb that is $ other than on ebey19.99
(Apr. 17, 2009  9:43 PM)zarch Wrote: where can i order a starter for an mfb that is $ other than on ebey19.99

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Stores-w...s-in-stock

If you'd looked around the site, you would have found that thread.
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:51 PM)Aqua Wrote: if you order on a Monday, it should come by Friday.

i still don't have my storm pegasis and rock leone Angry
(Apr. 17, 2009  9:46 PM)blader9 Wrote: i still don't have my storm pegasis and rock leone Angry

Just be patient. Didn't they give you a tracking number for your order.