Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Apr. 10, 2009  9:11 PM)Aqua Wrote: But the Pegasis 105F Starter is the same price as Storm Pegasis 105RF at theintoy :\ So if you can buy Pegasis, then you can buy Storm Pegasis.

Theintoy=UK pounds
Ideal=US dollars
(Apr. 10, 2009  9:17 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Theintoy=UK pounds
Ideal=US dollars

No carp.

And you should have specified that you were also buying from ideal808 because from your previous posts, it seemed like you were only buying from theintoy.
(Apr. 10, 2009  9:21 PM)Aqua Wrote: No carp.

And you should have specified that you were also buying from ideal808.

Thought I did,Sorry XD
Ideal doesn't have Dark Wolf.
(Apr. 10, 2009  9:23 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Ideal doesn't have Dark Wolf.

Ok Here is the explanation that makes sense

I forgot to mention In the first post I made involving this that the Pegasus and wolf was from ideal,where the currency is USD,the dark wolf comes from TheIntoy where the currency is GBP.
(Apr. 10, 2009  9:28 PM)BladeBee Wrote: Ok Here is the explanation that makes sense

I forgot to mention In the first post I made involving this that the Pegasus and wolf was from ideal,where the currency is USD,the dark wolf comes from TheIntoy where the currency is GBP.

Just get a few more dollars and get Storm peg ...
Well, I ordered a defense and attack set on tuesday with 2 day shipping. So now I am asking my dad to get me a storm pegasis, hope it all works out.
So, I was thinking of buying my first HWS blades with easter money.
Does the 'BB-32 :: Hybrid Wheel Match Set' sound good? The only thing that puts me off is the Bey launchers. :\ but I guess that could be resolved now they're selling normal launchers seperatly.
Damn you get a lot of Easter money lol. If your getting it from theINtoy which I guess you are, I would go for it, It's cheaper than buying Storm Pegasis, Attack Stadium & Dark Wolf separately.
(Apr. 11, 2009  1:28 PM)Blitz Wrote: Damn you get a lot of Easter money lol. If your getting it from theINtoy which I guess you are, I would go for it, It's cheaper than buying Storm Pegasis, Attack Stadium & Dark Wolf separately.

I've got £25 so far and my sister still owes me £30 that she borowed off me. Cute I usualy have no money to spend on stuff like this so it's my first oppertunity in a while.

And yeh, I am buying from theINtoy. I havn't purchased an attack tyoe stadium yet so this is my chance (i'm realy looking foward to spray painting it black).
(Apr. 11, 2009  1:22 PM)NeekAlert Wrote: So, I was thinking of buying my first HWS blades with easter money.
Does the 'BB-32 :: Hybrid Wheel Match Set' sound good? The only thing that puts me off is the Bey launchers. :\ but I guess that could be resolved now they're selling normal launchers seperatly.

Yeah, you should get that, plus a couple of right launchers if you still have money left, since you don't like the Beylaunchers.

btw the Beylaunchers aren't that bad, they're actually more powerful than the regular right launcher, and you end up getting a better launch with them.
i'm getting the storm pegasis, dark wolf, and rock leone forom theintoy
also does theintoy accept us credit cards?
and can someone tell me the prices of the 3 blades in US dollar
(Apr. 11, 2009  3:17 PM)blader9 Wrote: i'm getting the storm pegasis, dark wolf, and rock leone forom theintoy
also does theintoy accept us credit cards?
and can someone tell me the prices of the 3 blades in US dollar

Why don't you get the Hybrid Wheel Match Set + Rock Leone.

Yes they accept Credit Cards.

And here's a currency converter: http://www.xe.com/ucc/
(Apr. 11, 2009  3:22 PM)Aqua Wrote: Why don't you get the Hybrid Wheel Match Set + Rock Leone.

Yes they accept Credit Cards.

already have mfb attack and why would it be cheaper?
(Apr. 11, 2009  3:23 PM)blader9 Wrote: already have mfb attack and why would it be cheaper?

I didn't say it would be cheaper but yes it would work out better to buy the Hybrid Wheel Match Set than buy everything separately but since you said you already have the MFB attack, I guess it wouldn't make sense.
(Apr. 11, 2009  3:23 PM)blader9 Wrote: already have mfb attack and why would it be cheaper?

If you you buy whats inside the Hybrid Wheel set seperately: ~$80*
whereas the price of the Hybrid Wheel set itself is: ~$62*
and a new mfb attack stadium is: ~$26*
, however, with these prices you would be buying it for ~$8* when we assume that you would be buying a Storm Pegasis 105RF and Dark Wolf DF145FS for their standard prices...

*It should be noted that these prices are approximated accordingly with theintoy's prices.
how long is theintoy's shipping to the east coast (US)
(Apr. 13, 2009  1:55 PM)blader9 Wrote: how long is theintoy's shipping to the east coast (US)

It should definately be less than 7 days. Maybe about 3-5 days.
I guess ill just order from theintoy Smile
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:09 PM)Aqua Wrote: It should definately be less than 7 days. Maybe about 3-5 days.

what shipping should i choose there are 2 choices
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:09 PM)Aqua Wrote: It should definately be less than 7 days. Maybe about 3-5 days.

and are you sure less than 7 days to ship to new york/new jersey
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:29 PM)blader9 Wrote: what shipping should i choose there are 2 choices

I recommend the "Royal Mail Signed For" shipping (which is less expensive), the other one ships a bit faster but it's not worth the price unless your in a rush to get the item in time for something.
ok
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:29 PM)blader9 Wrote: and are you sure less than 7 days to ship to new york/new jersey
(Apr. 13, 2009  2:29 PM)blader9 Wrote: and are you sure less than 7 days to ship to new york/new jersey

It should take less than 7 days.
Just make sure that you don't order it at the end of the week (Friday) because people don't work on weekends, they'll have to wait until monday after the weekend to ship it.
But if you order on a Monday, it should come by Friday.