Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Mar. 31, 2014  6:18 AM)Cannon Wrote: Eh, personally i've seen a lot on YJA which don't ever get any bids, so i'd say it wouldn't be too rare; probably ranging from $5-15?

Thanks cannon! I may grab it just because its a good deal $13 with some other (semi useless) parts.

Seems uncommon here in the US marketplace.
No one answered if I should get this http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=121188953097 it says kataratomy but its on Ebay!
It is real, it comes in this set: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Defense%29

It's not limited edition or very rare, they just say that to sell their products. I wouldn't advise getting it, it has pretty useless parts.

EDIT: The seller is selling it as one, so I doubt it comes in the original box.
I just want it so I can have the energy ring and the tip is still useful in a good combo!
(Mar. 31, 2014  5:28 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: I just want it so I can have the energy ring and the tip is still useful in a good combo!
BS has horrible balance and even stamina. EWD, WD, D, SD, BWD etc are better.
I already have dark libra (worst combo EVER) now I need flame and infinity I'll turn flame in to an attack type libra and dark in to a defense type libra and keep infinity the way it is unless it can be improved to be an even better stamina type libra!

But the eternal sharp performance tip allows it to go in cracks and not lose spin or balance so in a stadium made to have dips and cracks it Wolff have the advantage!

WD can't go in cracks it losses spin fast in them and gets stuck unless the opposing bey kicks it out of there!
There shouldn't be cracks in stadiums...

Anyway, there aren't any in any of the tournament-legal stadiums.
(Mar. 31, 2014  6:39 PM)Dual Wrote: There shouldn't be cracks in stadiums...

Anyway, there aren't any in any of the tournament-legal stadiums.

I think he means one of nemesis', the bolt blast stadium. Crazy stuff happens in hasbro stadium.
What dragon said or in the stadium that you can change the base for to give the advantage to a specific type attack defense or stamina!

And what if the combo isn't for a tournament what if its for regular battle!
(Mar. 31, 2014  9:56 PM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: What dragon said or in the stadium that you can change the base for to give the advantage to a specific type attack defense or stamina!

And what if the combo isn't for a tournament what if its for regular battle!
all we can tell you is if it has competitive parts, is a good deal or is rare, we can't make you want it or not want it more than any other beyblade
For the purposes of basically this entire site, tournament battles and "regular battles" are one and the same: using a tournament-legal Attack-type stadium. For this thread, you get recommendations for that stadium only, because there is very little testing in the stadiums you mentioned. The reasons that most stadiums are not allowed is that they give an unfair advantage to a certain part or type (most often towards Stamina due to small pockets etc) or have (or lack) elements which are necessary for a balanced game. The cracks/creases in the stadium basically wreck anything Attack-based, kill the Stamina of most tips, and generally make for dull battles where everything gets stuck and grinds to a halt quickly.

TL;DR Pretty much all the recommendations you will get on this site is for the BB-10 only, and the BB-10 is really the only stadium that is usable in any circumstance, tournament or otherwise. It's just the best stadium out there, and so all testing is done in it.
There are other tournament legal stadiums, but yeah, the BB-10 is just about the fairest.
I wasn't asking if I should get it for tournament battles I got it so that I could have the energy ring and get another ES tip so I can win in a regular battle in a Hasbro stadium!
It doesn't have an ES tip...
The problem is, no one really knows what to recommend for you, because no one uses that kind of stadium.
Even within the Hasbro meta (which is pretty underdeveloped anyways) testers avoid that kind of stadium like the plague - the cracks and lack of Tornado Ridge, plus its small size and itty-bitty pockets all make it a poor choice for battling. So, everyone avoids it - and now there's no one to suggest what to use because no one uses it if they have any kind of alternative at all.

However, if we make a few assumptions about the stadium's theoretical metagame, we might be able to come up with something.

Assuming:
-Using anything other than an S-series tip is suicide
-Stamina beats everything

-we can figure something out.
Libra is a horrid Stamina wheel - use Cancer, Cygnus, Hades, Aquario, Bull, or even Virgo (that's best to worst there) instead. Use a Hyperblades Phantom if you have it, or, if you don't have Hyperblades, Burn or Earth. For Tracks use AD145 (DF145 or a standard 145 can be a substitute). And Faces don't really matter, unless you have a scale, in which case use one that's light - like 0.9g or so. For the tip use either ES or MS, as both of those should be low-friction and get high Stamina.
man this is cool stuff. but i want to know where to get one?. dragon king [or d.k], please help me out.
Beyblades you mean? This doesn't really belong here, but eBay, amazon, sellers here on the WBO, or your local toy store are good places.
I thought ES meant eternal sharp performance tip!
It does...
That specific Flame Libra is from the hybrid Wheel reshuffle set, meaning it comes with DF145BS ( ball sharp), not T125ES.
I didn't know that I've never heard of that set! I still wasn't this libra though!

Is flame libra T125ES good or bad?
(Apr. 01, 2014  4:20 AM)Ray Sagittario Wrote: I didn't know that I've never heard of that set! I still wasn't this libra though!

Is flame libra T125ES good or bad?

Bad. The only good part is Flame, and that's only in Limited. Libra is light, and has a bad shape and weight distribution. T125 is okay, but D125 and CH120 are almost always better choices. ES has awful balance. Flame is useful with 230CS in Limited because it's raised, and that lets it avoid attacks better.

If you want to beat everything in a Hasbro Stadium, get Phantom Orion B:D and Meteo-L Drago Absorb. Use Phantom Orion B:D for everything else, and switch to Meteo L-Drago B:D to fight other Phantom B:Ds.
I don't have absorb I have assault and I don't have phantom Orion!
He was suggesting you purchase them, this is purchase consultation after all.
Oh duh *smacks self in the face* should have known that sorry and I was wondering I want to get a string launcher but I don't know which one to get any suggestions?