Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

I got a sycthe kronos does it have any useful parts?
None really worth mentioning, but Sythe has been proven to have some uses in the LTDC; MF-H Sythe Uranus 85RS.
I want a bey that could beat orion in means of stamina what beys should i get tht could do that
I don't know of any bey that can defeat Phantom Orion in terms of stamina, besides Duo Pegasus 2 230MB, but it requires you purchase a set.(Generally, $30-40 USD).

Most bladers who request to defeat Phantom Orion do it by means of attack. Cosmic Pegasus(Yes, Hasbro) W105R2F, in a BB-10/BB-46, would be the best choice IMO.
Should I buy phantom Orion or fang leo burnig claw ver.
(Feb. 19, 2014  2:51 AM)rage sagittero Wrote: Should I buy phantom Orion or fang leo burnig claw ver.

From a competitive standpoint, you should get Phantom Orion since its an amazing beyblade with great stamina parts. Make sure it's Takara Tomy or the Hyperblade Hasbro version of course.
(Feb. 18, 2014  11:35 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: I think You should probably get the defence and stamina set.
1. Wyvang is a must have.
2. Balro is good.
3. You should get another Reviser if you lost yours, it's one of the best defence wheels.
4. Always good to have multiple E230s.
5. You already have CF correct? That can be used a sub for GCF in most customs.
Thanks man! Your opinion is apreciated. I'd just like others opinions as well. Smile
(Feb. 19, 2014  2:57 AM)PRO SEAGULL Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2014  2:51 AM)rage sagittero Wrote: Should I buy phantom Orion or fang leo burnig claw ver.

From a competitive standpoint, you should get Phantom Orion since its an amazing beyblade with great stamina parts. Make sure it's Takara Tomy or the Hyperblade Hasbro version of course.

Ok thanks
Hi! so I don't know which one of these to buy, Ray Striker, Galaxy Pegasus, Twisted Tempo, Flame Byxis, and Spiral Capricorn
(Feb. 22, 2014  6:08 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Hi! so I don't know which one of these to buy, Ray Striker, Galaxy Pegasus, Twisted Tempo, Flame Byxis, and Spiral Capricorn
None of them don't really have any competitive use. So possibly buy something that has more use unlike those that you've listed. Try buying things like Dark Knight Dragooon, Duo Uranus, etc.

If you still want my opinion, I'd say get either Twisted Tempo, or Spiral Capricorn. But it really depends on what you already own.
(Feb. 22, 2014  6:08 PM)KirbyRobot Wrote: Hi! so I don't know which one of these to buy, Ray Striker, Galaxy Pegasus, Twisted Tempo, Flame Byxis, and Spiral Capricorn
Ray Unicorno has CS, a pretty good tip.
Galaxy Pegasis has R2F, a top tier attack tip.
Basalt Horogium has Basalt, which used to be good, but is outclassed now, along with WD, a good stamina tip.
Flame Byxis has Byxis, which I believe has some use in attack customisations, as well as 230, which used to be good, and WD, which, like I said before, is pretty good.
Finally, Screw Capricorne has Screw, which is pretty good in limited, as well as 85, which has some use, and finally MF, which is a good tip for attack-stamina hybrids.
(Feb. 22, 2014  6:18 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
None of them don't really have any competitive use. So possibly buy something that has more use unlike those that you've listed. Try buying things like Dark Knight Dragooon, Duo Uranus, etc.

If you still want my opinion, I'd say get either Twisted Tempo, or Spiral Capricorn. But it really depends on what you already own.
Twisted Tempo is OP as well... a RL dragon Tongue_out and Dark Knight Dragooon is not very good ( I own him and he suckz)

(Feb. 22, 2014  6:28 PM)Dual Wrote:
Ray Unicorno has CS, a pretty good tip.
Galaxy Pegasis has R2F, a top tier attack tip.
Basalt Horogium has Basalt, which used to be good, but is outclassed now, along with WD, a good stamina tip.
Flame Byxis has Byxis, which I believe has some use in attack customisations, as well as 230, which used to be good, and WD, which, like I said before, is pretty good.
Finally, Screw Capricorne has Screw, which is pretty good in limited, as well as 85, which has some use, and finally MF, which is a good tip for attack-stamina hybrids.
actually the spintrack for capricorn is 90 but uh, how is Basalt outclassed?
Well put it up against any top tier combo and you'll get your answer.
Does Lightning L-Drago, (BB-43), is a good buying choice ?
Can L-Drago III be paired with Lightning ? (L-Drago III is from L-Drago Destructor)
@KirbyRobot, uncustomized, Dragoon is wobbly, but synchromed especially on Reviser, it works amazingly!
(Feb. 22, 2014  10:38 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: Does Lightning L-Drago, (BB-43), is a good buying choice ?
Can L-Drago III be paired with Lightning ? (L-Drago III is from L-Drago Destructor)
Even if it was possible, it wouldn't be legal. Also, L-Drago has use in Limited, but that's it.
Does Dark Knight Dragoon worth $78HKD (exactly 10 USD)? Or deserves lower?

Also, does the Zero-G Attack set and the Defense set worth about $180HKD ( about 23 USD)?
(Feb. 24, 2014  9:16 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Does Dark Knight Dragoon worth $78HKD (exactly 10 USD)? Or deserves lower?

Also, does the Zero-G Attack set and the Defense set worth about $180HKD ( about 23 USD)?

Yes, both are worth that, that's actually a good price for the DX set.
Thanks.

Since both DX sets are in big sale, they cost exactly the same. Which one worths purchase, since I dun have enough cash to buy both?
(Feb. 25, 2014  6:02 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Thanks.

Since both DX sets are in big sale, they cost exactly the same. Which one worths purchase, since I dun have enough cash to buy both?

Both are good, it depends on what you have.
So I looking at buying a couple of more beyblades and I was wondering is it better to buy takara beys or hasbro? Which ones are better?
It really depends which beyblade you want. For the most part, the performance is identical.
(Feb. 25, 2014  6:12 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 25, 2014  6:02 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Thanks.

Both are good, it depends on what you have.

Get the Defense/Stamina, I'd say; it gets you a lot of good starter parts for getting into Synchromes/ZG parts.
I'm trying to find takara tomy blitz striker, but the only way I can seem to get it is by buying the strongest blader set. Is there another way to find it by itself without the other two beys? (which i already have)
Not as an official release, but there are plenty of sellers who has taken it out of that Set and resold it individually.