Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Alright so I want to start investing in Zero G meta, so anyone have any tips on what to get to start off? I'm looking at a $100 price limit, and I like getting more bang for my buck. Any suggestions?
(Jan. 21, 2014  7:32 AM)Vanguardmetric Wrote: Alright so I want to start investing in Zero G meta, so anyone have any tips on what to get to start off? I'm looking at a $100 price limit, and I like getting more bang for my buck. Any suggestions?

Zero G attack type stadium
Air synchrome 2 pack
Zero g DX set(s)

Do already have MFB stuff?
Yeah I have a good amount of stuff for MFB limited. Is the zero g attack type stadium really necessary? It doesn't look that practical. Would the hasbro version be a good substitute?
I have the BB-10 so I dunno if that is good enough for zero g.
(Jan. 21, 2014  7:50 AM)Vanguardmetric Wrote: Yeah I have a good amount of stuff for MFB limited. Is the zero g attack type stadium really necessary? It doesn't look that practical. Would the hasbro version be a good substitute?
I have the BB-10 so I dunno if that is good enough for zero g.

Zero g beys can be used in a BB10 . The zero g attack stadium is the most balance one there is and I would not recommend hasbro's version because it is imbalanced and the pockets scrape too easily.
No, the Hasbro version would not be a worthwhile purchase, not to mention it's illegal.

Zero-G beyblades are also very good in BB-10, it depends on which format you'd want to play in. You may also want to purchase a few Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3.
Alright guess I need to shell out the extra bucks for one then. I did find one that came with the 3 beys from the super deck set for only 45 bucks so I'll probably get that lol. Thanks for the tips guys
(Hopefully this double post is okay)
Okay guys, so I decided no more spending online for awhile (spent roughly 200 or so bucks in the last couple of weeks, lol). What Hasbro Shogun Steel beys are good to get right now? I know its similar to the last question I posted, but no TT items please Smile
Get Griffin Dragooon double pack and Guardian Leviathan.
(Jan. 24, 2014  6:04 AM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: Get Griffin Dragooon double pack and Guardian Leviathan.

Is that it? Should I buy in multiples? I know getting the air double pack is difficult, so is there anything else I would need to get into the competitive scene from Hasbro?
(Jan. 24, 2014  6:13 AM)Vanguardmetric Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2014  6:04 AM)Shining Dog MS Wrote: Get Griffin Dragooon double pack and Guardian Leviathan.

Is that it? Should I buy in multiples? I know getting the air double pack is difficult, so is there anything else I would need to get into the competitive scene from Hasbro?

It's not really hard getting it :\.

-Air synchrome 2-pack (you get gryph, WSF, SA165 and dragooon.)
-The water team pack (you get levithan, kraken, D and 160.)
-The earth synchrome 2-pack (you get TB, begirados and F230.)
-The fire team three pack (you get SD, E230, GCF, W145 and CF.)

You can make Leviathan/kraken dragoon SA165TB or F230CF/GCF with just these parts Smile.
(Jan. 24, 2014  6:20 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2014  6:13 AM)Vanguardmetric Wrote:

You can make Leviathan/kraken dragoon SA165TB or F230CF/GCF with just these parts Smile.

Now that's a list I can work with! Not to be mean with Shining Dog, but I like lists with variety!
I just meant that in my area and other areas the air 2 pack is hard to find because people are buying it for parts like me XD Thanks for the help both of you!
(Jan. 24, 2014  6:37 AM)Vanguardmetric Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2014  6:20 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2014  6:13 AM)Vanguardmetric Wrote: Is that it? Should I buy in multiples? I know getting the air double pack is difficult, so is there anything else I would need to get into the competitive scene from Hasbro?

Now that's a list I can work with! Not to be mean with Shining Dog, but I like lists with variety!
I just meant that in my area and other areas the air 2 pack is hard to find because people are buying it for parts like me XD Thanks for the help both of you!
thats not all bad, now you know there are alot of bladers in your area XD

Your welcome Joyful_3
Hey all. I haven't played Beyblade in 2 years so bear with me here.

All I have are stuff from Metal Fusion/Masters, and I have no BB-10 or good launchers.
I don't know if it's even worth listing what I have 'cause it's all outclassed, but I'll just tell you what I have that's halfway decent:

Clear Wheels: Bull, Aquario.
Fusion Wheels: Basalt(?), Lightning, Meteo.
Tracks: Nothing major, some 100/105 tracks, and a few worthless gimmick tracks. I guess BD145 isn't bad? ED145? I dunno haha.
Tips: WD, RF and R2F (both worn), LF, HF, D, SD.

EDIT: It's all Hasbro except Basalt, but I'll be buying Takara-Tomy stuff from now on.
It's not much, but all I'm basically looking for is the first things I should buy from 4D/Zero-G, on a relatively low budget, so no Beys exclusive to expensive sets unless they're necessary.

Thanks in advance! -Jake
I'd suggest, if you can buy sets, getting the Ultimate DX set or one of the Synchrome DX sets. Those will give you good parts to work with.

That's just my opinion. I may be wrong.
For Attack; look for these: Flash Sagittario, Wyvang, Balro(Those two are from the Ultimate Synchrome DX set Defense and Stamina, so you may want to buy two if you can to synchrome them).

So you can create: Flash___ /Wyvang Wyvang GB145/H145/W145(From Samurai Ifraid)/S130(If you have any of those)R2F.

For Defense; look for these: Reviser, Killerken, Duo, and a Jade Jupiter or Blitz Unicorno/Striker for its rubber defense tip. Revsier and Killerken can be obtained from the DX set I mentioned above. Duo comes from the original Ultimate DX set, which contains numerous useful parts.

So you can create: Duo Bull/Killerken Reviser(Reviser on top) BD145(Yes, very good) CS/RSF/RDF/RB.

For Stamina; look for these: Duo/Phantom/Genbull Genbull(Only obatainable through Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 3), Griffin Dragoon 2-pack with SA165,(Only through Hasbro), and an Evil Befall can be useful for EWD. If you are willing to purchase the ZRGRB3 you may want to purchase a Bereserker Begirados for SR200.

So you can make: Duo/Phantom/Reviser Dragoon(Killerken can also work)SA165WD/EWD or Genbull Genbull SR200TB.

For Balance; look for these: You'd need Genbull, Dragooon, Samurai Ifraid, Diablo(Optional).

So you can make: Genbull Dragooon F230CF, amazing combo; or Diablo Bull BD145RF/R2F/LF, I'd go with the ladder.

Overall: Genbull F230TB, Griffin Dragoon two pack, Ultimate DX set(Containing Duo, L-Drago Guardian, and Wing Pegasus), Samurai Ifraid, and if you have enough for budget 2 Ultimate Synchrome DX Defense and Stamina sets. And of course MF's and MSF's.

Hope this helped. Smile

Edit: And of course if you need Zero-G combos or Limited Combos; just tell me.
Thank you! This helped a lot. I won't be able to get two Def/Stamina sets though, I know that. Any alternative to go with Wyvang?

As far as defense goes, I mixed up GB145 with BD145, I actually don't have a BD145 Uncertain

For Stamina, I actually have Evil Befall, I forgot. Is it better than WD in the combo you gave? I'm not sure about the Random Booster, I'll probably just stick with Duo. I could get Phantom cheaper, but if there's other parts I need from the Ultimate Set I'll get Duo instead.

Not too fussed about balance so I won't buy Diablo.
Flash Sagittario, Blitz Unicorno, or Vari Ares would be the best alternative. Or if you buy Bahamdia Ifraid, but does just as good as Flash, but with two purchases.

Oh, well defenitely get one of those! GB145 would work well for attack. Smile

Yes, but EWD can wear quickly and can be a pain to get, whereas WD is easy to obtain. I'd use EWD if was in a tournament or something, but generally, it does work better. 230, WD, and MB are all useful parts and it comes with an L/R string launcher which is a must-have. Duo is better in nearly all cases.

Yeah it's anti-attack, but considering hardly anybody uses attack, it would be a wise-choice. I'd try not to pass up Dragoon F230CF though, it's amazing, nealry unbeatable.

And BTW, Duo can also be used in F230CF customs. If you purchase a Thief Phoenic, it has a great track, that in most cases is better than BD145 and it has GCF which works just as well in F230 customs as CF does, but can be riskier, but that means two less purchases. BD145 has uses in numerous other combos though. It mainly depends on your budget I guess.
My brain is melting trying to calculate prices on eBay haha.
Everything I went for (with budget-friendly choices) came to about 150 euros, not too bad really, over a period of time I could dish out that much cash. That pesky BB-10 and it's pricepoint though Uncertain
Thanks for the help!
I ordered a phantom orion from amazon thinking i would get a takara one but got a takara sonokong one. Should i buy another one but takara or is it the same thing?
(Feb. 09, 2014  6:50 PM)Drogba93 Wrote: I ordered a phantom orion from amazon thinking i would get a takara one but got a takara sonokong one. Should i buy another one but takara or is it the same thing?

Generally it is the same thing.
(Feb. 10, 2014  2:12 AM)Drogba93 Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/METAL-FIGHT-BEYB...20d626b613 is this real

Yes, they are takara tomy.
(Feb. 10, 2014  2:12 AM)Drogba93 Wrote: http://www.ebay.com/itm/METAL-FIGHT-BEYB...20d626b613 is this real
Yes, it is! Also, I purchased something similar just with Gladiator Bahamdia. Also, Buzztoy2007 is a very good and trust worthy seller from what I heard. Don't be afraid to buy off him.
Thanks im thinking about getting that or a bb 10 stadium for 28 dollars would tht be a good price?
(Feb. 10, 2014  3:10 AM)Drogba93 Wrote: Thanks im thinking about getting that or a bb 10 stadium for 28 dollars would tht be a good price?
This is only my opinion, but yes it is. I've checked on ebay and most of the prices for the stadium are around $40.00+. Also, be sure to check out this thread. The only problem is, Djnour hasn't been active in a while though. Smile