Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Well it's not the best tip, if u are using a hasbro stadium, I would go with phantom Orion that will beat it easily
Well yes as the previous poster above said, a phantom Orion BGrin is a very good buy it can outlast WD very easily because it spins so long, I own 2 of them already also if you will buy it, buy it from Dimsum2u he is an authorized beyblade dealer here on the WBO he has a shop and prices are cheaper than on his eBay store, also I bought a lot from him recently including a phantom Orion
And prices are very good and the stuff came this week
link? to his store

too much money! my mom said $5-12

what about http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb...27d2258c57

ive been lookinmg for a while on youtube and so far this beat diablo nemesis!!!!!!!

heres proof : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRfBK8Fz6Gw
Ok then here's his cheaper wbo shop: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES
And here is his eBay shop: http://www.ebay.ca/usr/dimsum2u
Here is the picture of it: http://imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/nearestshop/...eBB118.jpg
I own one I bought from him already also those beys are not really good screw capricorne and diablo nemesis aren't so good, no point buying that also yeah it exceeds your price range I guess
will the bottom break the last orion i got broke after 1 hit his bd

http://dimsum2u.com/index.php?main_page=...4ddf6d0993

is that it?

and how many us dollars is that?

can only get up to $12
Actually, I don't think so I bought one from him and it recently came like less than a week ago b:d
Is actually very strong and the other phantom Orion I own is a hasbro hyper blade one I use both daily and so far nothing has happened to them
Mine hasn't broken and I have had it for months....but I don't do hardcore battles with it. Here is a 12.99 one with free shipping http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0054XOMX4...SY165_QL70
That's actually higher, but shipping will most likely be faster
oh and my freind has a phantom orion bd and i beat it with BB-96 Burn Cancer 90WD
(Nov. 23, 2013  12:51 AM)demontek Wrote: oh and my freind has a phantom orion bd and i beat it with BB-96 Burn Cancer 90WD
lol I doubt that, burn is super light and BD spins forever XD
EDIT 1: Sorry You could have won since BD is easily KOed lol not consistently though.
EDIT2: You may have gotten some strange mold of burn or you both had a fake phantom orion. I have used burn against phantom many times and my BD is fine...
easy win

burn cancer was the one that broke my orions bd and my freinds bd that why i dont want to get him....
i may have a next purchase confliction issue

my step kids father came home with i think archer griffin (its gold) and ronin dragoon. hes such a 25 year old child that he wont allow anyone to lay eyes on them or touch them like theyre his guilded nerd-lillies. only way i know what he got was seeing dragoon box in the trash and catching a glimpse of the other and using google. it has a gold metal wheel and a bird on the stone face bolt. hes also boasting about one of them being a left spin type
i havent even gotten the chance to test my current combos against him because he fell asleep clutching them in his fists 10 minutes after opening them and struggling to assemble the parts

after receiving next purchase advice here my next bey was to be bahamidia and i was gonna buy dragoon with it, but hes gotten dragoon first. im still set by solid advice to get bahamidia next. though i may be able to get enough cash together to buy at least 2 at once. problem is, is that opportunity to get to walmart is coming fast tomorrow

hes trying to synchrome those two beys he bought to beat me cuz i guess he cant or whatever. so im wondering besides dragoon what bey should i look for to go along with it so i can take what i got over to build me a combo 2 for some advice on what to build

keep in mind i already have pirate kraken & pirate orochi, and that were battling in a crappy hasbro darkhelm stadium, and my walmart doesnt have all shogun steel beys
im looking to build the best unbeatable combo with whatever he may combine from his two. so im basically asking what other bey if not dragoon i should buy with bahamidia

also going along with other advice given here im not looking for an attack type but rather to build a defense type that will basically mostly sit still in the tiny arena but will have high recoil or smash or whatever you guys call it so that it doesnt get screwed up and knocks the carp out of his
i guess to simplify what i mean by saying i need something that will work well against his combo in a tiny stadium
Are Hyperblades comsidered legal for WBO tournaments? If so which 1 should i buy
1) L-Drago Destructor
2) Phantom Orion
3) Cosmic Pegasus
4) Blitz Striker
Yes they are legal and I would get phantom Orion
i need to get a bey from walmart valley stream ny

so

i want a bey that could tottaly dominate my griffin dragoon sa165wsf or a combo from the 2 pack from griffin dragoon 2 pack air synchrome

prefer a synchrome
Jade Jupiter
Diablo Nemesis
Blitz Striker
Cosmic Pegasus
L-Drago Destroy

Any One Hyperblades?!
(Nov. 24, 2013  6:50 AM)The Dragoon Wrote: Are Hyperblades comsidered legal for WBO tournaments? If so which 1 should i buy
1) L-Drago Destructor
2) Phantom Orion
3) Cosmic Pegasus
4) Blitz Striker

Phantom Orion 100%.
(Nov. 25, 2013  2:16 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2013  6:50 AM)The Dragoon Wrote: Are Hyperblades comsidered legal for WBO tournaments? If so which 1 should i buy
1) L-Drago Destructor
2) Phantom Orion
3) Cosmic Pegasus
4) Blitz Striker

Phantom Orion 100%.

Yes i already took the answer and got a Phantom Orion i'm asking for something else?!
After that, get them in this order:
Blitz Striker
Cosmic Pegasis
L-Drago Destructor
(Nov. 26, 2013  1:10 PM)The Dragoon Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2013  2:16 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
1) L-Drago Destructor
2) Phantom Orion
3) Cosmic Pegasus
4) Blitz Striker

Phantom Orion 100%.

Yes i already took the answer and got a Phantom Orion i'm asking for something else?!
Ok then, Blitz Striker.
Hey guys I wanted to get some Zero-G/SS beys, so which one's would you recommend first? I was thinking Gladiator Bahamadia/Bahamoote or the Beyblade Ifrit Salamander Fire Synchrome set?
The Griffin dragoon or golem behemoth 2-packs would be a better choice Smile
(Nov. 26, 2013  8:47 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: Hey guys I wanted to get some Zero-G/SS beys, so which one's would you recommend first? I was thinking Gladiator Bahamadia/Bahamoote or the Beyblade Ifrit Salamander Fire Synchrome set?

I'd Pick Bahamdia Only If You Already Have Dark Knight Dragoon. If Not Just Get The GriffinDragoon Two Pack Smile

(Nov. 26, 2013  8:47 PM)BlazingWolf Wrote: Hey guys I wanted to get some Zero-G/SS beys, so which one's would you recommend first? I was thinking Gladiator Bahamadia/Bahamoote or the Beyblade Ifrit Salamander Fire Synchrome set?

I'd Pick Bahamdia Only If You Already Have Dark Knight Dragoon. If Not Just Get The Griffin Dragoon Two Pack Smile

Now I Need Your Guys Help Cute Should I Buy Death Quetzalcotal 125RDF (Just For Death And RDF) Or Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF (Mainly For Bahamdia And GF) After Seeing TBD's MSF-M Bahamdia Dragoon BD145LRF/R2F I Thought Bahamdia Would Be A Good Buy Grin

Thanks You Guys Smile
Gladiator Bahamdia has more useful uses than Death, beacuase of that exact combo you mentioned, and GF can be a decent sway attack tip.

Death can be good at times, but is kind of outclassed by Duo. RDF can be very good in defense set-ups and this OK combo, Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF.

It's overall based on preference really, if your meta is dominated by Dragooon and can't find access to Duo or you're lacking a good defense tip RDF and Death can be useful. Bahamdia can work a lot better though if you have Duo and CS/RB/RSF.