Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

No, the Non-Hyperblade Version of Blitz is the Metal Fury version, which is very hollowed out just like the entire Metal Fury Line. Do not waste your money on that one.
Are there any differences between BBG 14 and 15?

For MFB, should I get BB-84 or BB-85?
Other than color, nope.

You should just get whichever color you'd prefer. I think BB-85's usually [a few cents] cheaper [on eBay], though.
Okay, what's the difference between BB-36, 67 and 84, 85?
(Aug. 04, 2013  5:35 AM)Buu Wrote: Okay, what's the difference between BB-36, 67 and 84, 85?

36 and 67 are the same, the mfs that come with 36 and 37 are heavier than the ones that come with 84 and 85, unless you fuse the metal parts from 84 and 85, making one mf(also known as mf-h for heavy), that is heavier than an mf from 36 and 67
36 and 67 aren't fusible?

So if you want the heaviest one (the kind that go in front of the top tier customs), you need not only one , say bb-84, but two bb-84s? So I have to buy two?

For the Zero G metal stone faces, are they fusible?
(Aug. 04, 2013  4:27 PM)Buu Wrote: 36 and 67 aren't fusible?

So if you want the heaviest one (the kind that go in front of the top tier customs), you need not only one , say bb-84, but two bb-84s? So I have to buy two?

For the Zero G metal stone faces, are they fusible?

First off, there are two types of Metal Faces, there are the regular ones which look like this:

And then, there are Metal Face Customs, that are interchangeable, and looks like this:

So, do you see the difference between them? One is complete metal, and the other one is interchangeable and you can customize it to be all Metal, or Half Metal-Half Plastic.

So, nope, 36 and 67 are not fusible.

To get the Metal Face Heavy, all you need is to buy one pack of BB-84, and you can make a Metal Face Heavy or a Metal Face Feather (No actual metal with it, it's all plastic).

For Zero-G Metal Faces, it's the same concept as the regular Metal Faces, but Zero G Metal Stone Faces, are not interchangeable with the Regular MFB Metal Faces. They can only be fused with another Metal Stone Face (Zero-G).

Hope that helped Smile
Thanks LMAO, that makes sense. Smile

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SHOP-TOR...pid1141662

I'm buying some things from this guy here, anyone know if he's trustworthy? I already asked drpepsidew but I just want to get a few more opinions, thanks!
Im wondering what beyblade stuff I should buy to do well in a zerog tourney I have gladiator bahamdia (don't say dragooon) and it has to be available in US?
(Aug. 05, 2013  8:51 PM)agentbeyblade21 Wrote: Im wondering what beyblade stuff I should buy to do well in a zerog tourney I have gladiator bahamdia (don't say dragooon) and it has to be available in US?

... You are essentially limited to only Shogun Steel Beyblades because most Metal Fury and Hyperblade items will not be in stock anymore in your local toy stores, so we do have to suggest at least Dark Knight Dragooon ...
(Aug. 06, 2013  2:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2013  8:51 PM)agentbeyblade21 Wrote: Im wondering what beyblade stuff I should buy to do well in a zerog tourney I have gladiator bahamdia (don't say dragooon) and it has to be available in US?

... You are essentially limited to only Shogun Steel Beyblades because most Metal Fury and Hyperblade items will not be in stock anymore in your local toy stores, so we do have to suggest at least Dark Knight Dragooon ...

then what other shogun steel beyblades should I buy
(Aug. 07, 2013  12:49 AM)agentbeyblade21 Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2013  2:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

then what other shogun steel beyblades should I buy

If you have it available, get the Ronin Dragoon and Archer Griffin double pack.

If not, buy a seperate Ronin Dragoon, and get things like Guardian Revizer/Leviathan, or a Pirates Killerken/Kraken.
I just started mfb just a while ago ,what mfb should i buy if i want a stamina/defense type bey out of box?
Is Hell Kerbecs a good buy?
(Aug. 08, 2013  9:23 AM)Zeushellsing Wrote: I just started mfb just a while ago ,what mfb should i buy if i want a stamina/defense type bey out of box?
Is Hell Kerbecs a good buy?

Hell Kerbecs is pretty decent for Stamina, paired with WD or EWD instead of DS. But Phantom Orion would be a better substitute since it has BGrin and a longer solo-spin time.

Defense-wise, I'm not sure there are any without customising.
(Aug. 08, 2013  10:44 AM)Zeushellsing Wrote: thanks.btw how rare is phantom orion?

Very common. You can find it in Hasbro's Hyperblade Ver., or Takara's/Sono-Kong.
Thanks.
Just one last question, i planning to buy about 3 beys(stamina/defense types) so other then phantom orion,what other two should i buy that is either out of box or customizable among the three?
(Aug. 08, 2013  10:54 AM)Zeushellsing Wrote: Thanks.
Just one last question, i planning to buy about 3 beys(stamina/defense types) so other then phantom orion,what other two should i buy that is either out of box or customizable among the three?

Oh wait Death Quetzalcoatl is a great Defense Beyblade out of the box.

Get Hell Kerbecs for BD145.

So with these you can have:
Stamina: Phantom Orion BGrin
Defense: Death Kerbecs BD145RDF
Awesome! Thanks
Time to head down to the storesJoyful_2
What stuff should I buy from dimsum2u?

What's good about archer griffin?
(Aug. 08, 2013  5:11 PM)Buu Wrote: What stuff should I buy from dimsum2u?

What's good about archer griffin?

1. It honestly depends what your looking for, and the parts you need...

2. If you mean the TT Ver. The MSF and chrome wheel, if the Hasbro, just the chrome wheel- its decent for attack
alright, so i have this stuff: hasbro:galaxy pegasus, phantom orion hyperblade, diablo nemesis hyperblade, hades kerbecs, teisted tempo, ray striker, burn fireblaze, bakushin susanow,l drago destroy hyperblade, evil befall, screw capricorn, meteo l drago, meteo l drago assault mode, lightning l drago, storm aquario, grand cetus blue, gravity destroyer, earth virgo, night virgo, fury capricorn, midnight bull, poison zurafa, nightmare rex, rock leone, rock aries, flame saggitario, flame libra, thermal pisces, flame byxis, rock scorpio, and fire synchrome 2-pack.
Takara Tomy: ultimate synchrome dx set defense stamina, scythe kronos, and variares. what is the best beyblade(s) i can get for around 7 usd including shipping?
Eh, seven dollars does not even allow you to purchase a Hasbro Beyblade in a local store ...
(Aug. 08, 2013  7:21 PM)-Vulcan- Wrote: It was sorta mentioned earlier in the thread but this amazon store has some of the later Metal Master beyblades for a nice discount of 3.49 USD each. Some of the stuff is pretty nice like Meteo L-Drago DF105LRF, Poison Zurafa, and the recolored Bakushin Susanow.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006W99NHO/ref=...1_ST1_dp_3
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0088D2SMY/ref=...1_ST1_dp_2
http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Masters-U...pd_sim_t_1
http://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Metal-Mas...pd_sim_t_4

Well there's this. I'm sure there must be more.
Just going to warn you- I have NEVER gotten the correct Beyblade from that seller... every time I order from them, I get something completely different. I ordered Gravity Perseus BD145XF, and got Gravity Perseus 130F. I ordered Screw Capricorn and got Gravity Perseus GB145S. The prices are excellent, and they do accept returns, but it's more expensive to ship it back to the UK than it is to get a new one (at least for me.)