Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Yes they are the same ...

Not the same as Guardian though.
I'm almost positive the hyperblade's l drago destructor is very similair to l-drago destroy, so yes it can be used in L drago destoy bd145 rdf, but that combo is outclassed and dragooon would be better.
It's exactly the same, besides the colors. There's no "very similar" about it, they're the exact same molds.
Okay, thanks everyone Smile

Sigh, that synchrome set isn't costing under $25 when it includes shipping...

Btw, does anyone know where I can get a Bb-10 attack stadium for a low price? Or is there a good substitute that also works well?
Guys, which is better, scythe Kronos, (have t125, also getting defense synchrome DX set, so going to have eds), variares, fang Leone, or big bang pegasis? I think I want either scythe Kronos or variares. I mostly play in hasbro stadiums(can't afford a bb-10)if that helps. Variares costs a dollar fifty more than the others.
Should I get a Basalt Horogium or is Basalt outclassed now?
Outclassed definitely.
It's good for anti-attack, but synchromes are beginning to outclass it.
(Aug. 01, 2013  1:00 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: Guys, which is better, scythe Kronos, (have t125, also getting defense synchrome DX set, so going to have eds), variares, fang Leone, or big bang pegasis? I think I want either scythe Kronos or variares. I mostly play in hasbro stadiums(can't afford a bb-10)if that helps. Variares costs a dollar fifty more than the others.

Variares is nearly useless.
No ??

VariAres is great at Attack, problem is its recoil and the current Stadium in use.
(Aug. 01, 2013  10:21 PM)AZL Wrote: Outclassed definitely.

Outclassed by which synchrome?

Cannon Wrote:No ??

VariAres is great at Attack, problem is its recoil and the current Stadium in use.

What happens with the recoil in the current stadium? You mean bb-10? Would it fare better in a bigger stadium?
No you can't change the amount of recoil. Vari Ares isn't useless just somewhat out classed.
By Balrog^2 and more by Wyvang^2
Is one Revizer without synchrome already better than basalt?

Basalt Horogium or Diablo Nemesis for the wheel?
No.

But Diablo would be better than Basalt.
In the competitive combos therad, there's

MF-H Basalt Horogium (R145/TR145) (RF/R2F)

Would replacing Basalt with Diablo be better or does that combo specifically need basalt for some reason, and why?

Should I offer $5 for basalt or is it not worth it?
I would probably offer $3-3.50 for basalt(average pricing). Basalt works better in that combo, because diablo covers up the rollers and it doesn't work as well. Diablo kerbecs bd145 rf would work better than that custom.
They're both anti-attack. Diablo is better though.
(Aug. 02, 2013  1:19 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: I would probably offer $3-3.50 for basalt(average pricing). Basalt works better in that combo, because diablo covers up the rollers and it doesn't work as well. Diablo kerbecs bd145 rf would work better than that custom.

$3 for the whole bey or just the metal wheel? Can you buy wheels separately?
For the wheel separately, for the entire thing maybe $5.50. So yeah 5 sounds good. I don't see why not Smile
(Aug. 01, 2013  11:27 PM)Cannon Wrote: No ??

So which should i get?
If you have access to flash or synchromes(mentioned by drpepsidew)you don't need it.
(Aug. 02, 2013  1:58 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Of you have access to flash or synchromes(mentioned by drpepsidew)you don't need it.

Well I already have the fire synchrome 2 pack, I plan on getting the air synchrome 2 pack, berserker, gladiator bahamoote, bandit genbull, and the ultimate synchrome DX set Stamina defense.
Should I get scythe Kronos(have t125 x2, will have eds from defense Stamina synchrome DX set), variares, fang Leone, or big bang pegasis?
I'd recommend Scythe Kronos since Scythe still has a few uses for different combos, Fang Leone, and Big Bang Pegasus are pretty much useless, and Variares is alright.

Personally, I'd get Scythe Kronos Smile