Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

Here are my thoughts
@Kyler_the best When did SP230 go with TB?! Haha, never heard of that one before but would be an interesting setup for Defense/Sway Defense...
nupmuk I suggest for Begirados, get Thief Phoenic/other Phoenics in RBV3 or the Synchrom DX Set (whichever one)
I yhink kainhghwind or somebody did, theres a thread i think its like killerken sp230 tb. or something like that it seemed to work pretty well.

edit: it was thunder dome who made the combo, but i did get the combo correct!
Hmm... interesting. Time to check it out! Sorry to get off-topic Kai-V
(Jul. 13, 2013  12:09 AM)Kyler_the best Wrote: For an attack bottom rf, r2f works, or of you mean sway attack GF is the best, along with gcf and cf following behind. I think bahamdia might work with begirados. Check the tier lists to be sure.
That's a coincidence because both chrome wheels are used by kira hayama.
yeah, I guess so, there good you know I guess thats why they gave it to him.
Probably that's the case.
Is the Zero-G Launcher (BBG-19) really needed if I already have a Rev-Up, BeyLauncher and BeyLauncher LR? I heard there are some advantages to having it, but I don't know specifically what, and I don't see it as an upgrade to what I already have.

Edit: Also, does anyone think the BeyCarriers for MFB and Zero-G are worth having? I have my own kit that's similar but I'm running out of organization space (I have a tray up top for my tracks, but it's getting real full real fast and although there's space in the box itself, I don't like to mix it with the clear wheels and metal wheels.) So I was wondering if I should buy both of the BeyCarriers instead.
Hey what would be the best hyperblade to buy

Thanks
@BBPegasisMaster BBG-19 is not worth having. Also, I think you should get the MFB and Zero-G Cases for space in tournaments.
Dark Aquario 55 It would be Phantom Orion BD. It is good in Hasbro Stadiums and it was good in the BB-10 and it should be good in the Zero-G Stadium.
(Jul. 13, 2013  5:47 PM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: Hey what would be the best hyperblade to buy

Thanks

Probably Flash Sagittario, seeing as Flash is still a good Attack Wheel, and both 230 and WD are useful in Stamina customizations.

EDIT: Ah man, forgot about Orion. Yeah, it's pretty good too.
(Jul. 13, 2013  2:50 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: Is the Zero-G Launcher (BBG-19) really needed if I already have a Rev-Up, BeyLauncher and BeyLauncher LR? I heard there are some advantages to having it, but I don't know specifically what, and I don't see it as an upgrade to what I already have.

Nah, it's really only useful for the Zero-G stadias. Stick to those launchers you already have.

(Jul. 13, 2013  2:50 AM)BBPegasisMaster Wrote: Edit: Also, does anyone think the BeyCarriers for MFB and Zero-G are worth having? I have my own kit that's similar but I'm running out of organization space (I have a tray up top for my tracks, but it's getting real full real fast and although there's space in the box itself, I don't like to mix it with the clear wheels and metal wheels.) So I was wondering if I should buy both of the BeyCarriers instead.

Get a tackle box to organize your Beyblade parts in. They're much cheaper and better, plus it doesn't look like a boring old toolbox that costs $50 lol.
Not to mention they allow for more sorting, as well as holding a heck if a lot more.
(Jul. 13, 2013  6:57 PM)Cannon Wrote: Nah, it's really only useful for the Zero-G stadias. Stick to those launchers you already have.

Oh, but I have a Zero-G Attack stadium, so I should get it?

(Jul. 13, 2013  6:57 PM)Cannon Wrote: Get a tackle box to organize your Beyblade parts in. They're much cheaper and better, plus it doesn't look like a boring old toolbox that costs $50 lol.

Oh yeah, I definitely could do that. But the BeyCarriers are $50 if I buy both; Zero-G BeyCarrier and MFB BeyCarrier. I get the MFB BC even cheaper if I purchase from eBay. But the tackle box would still be better, correct? You know any good ones to get?
The zero-g launcher doesn't haveenough power and speed to be better than the beylauncher, and the beylauncher and rev-up work just fine in any stadium. And almost any tacklebox will do, it just has to have large capacity, and it must have many dividers, to organize parts better.
Alright, thanks Cannon and Kyler! Between these two (http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZERO-G-BeyBlade-...338324106a) (http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZERO-G-BeyBlade-...4ac5de53fa) which would you get? I already have a Hasbro Guardian Revizer and Thief Phoenic, but I was thinking of getting a TT/SK E230 just for testing purposes. But I don't know if Archer Gryph is worth getting.

Edit: Oh, and does it matter if I buy TT or SK?
TT and SK are very similair so i havent found much difference. Gryph is mainly worth getting if you have 2 or a pegasis, along with competitive attack tips and a bsf. So, if you dont have that stuff he only other reason I see puchasing it would be for the mf-h a lot of TT zero g beys have an mf-h, so if you werent planning on buying an mf-c or another bey with an mf-h, theres no reason. It's always good to have 2 e230's and gcf's can break easily and phoenic phoenic isnt a half bad synchrome. So i'd probably get the thief phoenicif doing the tests are really important.
Okay, gotcha. I'll most likely buy the one with Thief Phoenic. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Zero...5d3c7da2a7 Is that rare?
It kind of is, but not extremely rare like some hms beys. That is a very good seller too, the wbo's Dim Sum 2 U also sells them,
i have no zero g beys, or takara tomy beys, but i found some good priced ones online. my choices are: shinobi saramanda(have sw145 and 2 sd's), archer gryph(have c145), and pirates orojya(have 145)
i do not have metal faces, which is why i want to buy one. which of these is the best?
Archer Gryph comes with an MSFSmile
(Jul. 14, 2013  6:22 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: i have no zero g beys, or takara tomy beys, but i found some good priced ones online. my choices are: shinobi saramanda(have sw145 and 2 sd's), archer gryph(have c145), and pirates orojya(have 145)
i do not have metal faces, which is why i want to buy one. which of these is the best?

I'd say that you should get Archer Gryph, because Gryph is good for attack, and Saramanda is alright for defence, but Orojya is pretty much useless.

If I were you I would get Archer Gryph, but you would need 2 of them, to make them competitive.
Saramanda is okay for defense, gryph is good with itself and pegasis, orojya is okay for stamina. So gryph is out of the option at the moment. Since saramnda is somewhat beter id go for it, but for zero g's to be good youd need 2 to synchrome, so if you can get saramnda and orojya go for it, but at the moment saramanda would probably be the best to get. Or i fyou could get double gryph that would be good.

(Jul. 14, 2013  6:26 AM)ryukiba Wrote: Archer Gryph comes with an MSFSmile

They all come with a msf XD
(Jul. 14, 2013  6:27 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2013  6:22 AM)Epic Blader Wrote: i have no zero g beys, or takara tomy beys, but i found some good priced ones online. my choices are: shinobi saramanda(have sw145 and 2 sd's), archer gryph(have c145), and pirates orojya(have 145)

I'd say that you should get Archer Gryph, because Gryph is good for attack, and Saramanda is alright for defence, but Orojya is pretty much useless.

If I were you I would get Archer Gryph, but you would need 2 of them, to make them competitive.
i do not have too much money to spend, so i cant get two of them, and i think i might get the hasbro ronin dragoon sa165wsf and archer gryph 2 pack, so i might get archer gryph anyways, so i was leaning toward saramanda. if i didnt already have 2 sd's, i would have chosen it without a second thought. so, its either gryph or saramanda. saramanda is like 1-2 dollars cheaper, so i think ill get that.
i found two online though: http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Original-Tar...5d40683fe2
and http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb...20d4558947

are they both legit?
Yes they are legit, and the ronin dragooon 2-pack is a very good purchase.
(Jul. 14, 2013  6:33 AM)Epic Blader Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2013  6:27 AM)LMAO Wrote:

i do not have too much money to spend, so i cant get two of them, and i think i might get the hasbro ronin dragoon sa165wsf and archer gryph 2 pack, so i might get archer gryph anyways, so i was leaning toward saramanda. if i didnt already have 2 sd's, i would have chosen it without a second thought. so, its either gryph or saramanda. saramanda is like 1-2 dollars cheaper, so i think ill get that.
i found two online though: http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Original-Tar...5d40683fe2
and http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Beyb...20d4558947

are they both legit?

Where did you find the archer gryph two pack?