Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

kay, thank you .
(Jun. 24, 2013  2:05 PM)AZL Wrote: What's the difference?
Cannon didn't point this out, but the Super Attack stadium is also not legal in WBO tournaments. The Attack Type Stadium (BB-10) is the one most commonly used. You can still use the Super Attack one on your own, though.
What would be the best zero g beyblades to get?
Dragooon with reviser I think.
It would either be Dark Knight Dragooon, Thief Phoenic, Guradian Reviser, or Gladiator Bahamdia.
(Jun. 26, 2013  12:28 AM)blacklightning Wrote: What would be the best zero g beyblades to get?

I would advise getting a few sets, being the Attack & Balance, and Defense & Stamina Synchrom DX Sets before-hand, as they are cheap and have many useful and necessary parts to create great combos.

If not, then ..
Dark Knight Dragooon, Killerken (multiple ways to obtain this and is also in the Defense & Stamina DX), Bandid Genbull, Gladiator Bahamdia, Revizer (D&S DX), etc.
Should I buy a rev up launcher? Can you use rev up launcher in tournament?
Is it better than the string launcher or light launcher 2?
(Jun. 28, 2013  10:23 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: Should I buy a rev up launcher? Can you use rev up launcher in tournament?
Is it better than the string launcher or light launcher 2?

from all what you said, a string launcher is mostly recommended
If you know how to use the Rev-Up Launcher... I would suggest it. It is legal for WBO tournaments, and it is better than the String Launcher and Light Launcher 2.
Dovyou think its a good idea thé get beys im probably coing to cet? PS m'y brother is addicted to variares for nô reason otherwise we wouldnt hav gotten it.
It's a great idea, AZL!
Thanks. I'm trying to get my brother to get diablo nemesis.
Now that shogun steel is coming out, I would like to know which are the best zero g beys to have. I've already been told to get dark Knight Dragooon, and berserker begirados, and want to know if there are any other must haves. I'll most likely be playing in my hasbro metal fusion stadium.
You should try to get Samurai Ifrit, Guardian Leviathan, Thief Phoenix, Ninja Salamander, Pirates Kraken, and Gladiator Bahamut.
(Jul. 01, 2013  11:30 AM)Shining God MS Wrote: You should try to get Samurai Ifrit, Guardian Leviathan, Thief Phoenix, Ninja Salamander, Pirates Kraken, and Gladiator Bahamut.

Can you tell me which parts are so good about each beyblade?
Samurai Ifrit: W145, CF, and Ifrit
Guardian Leviathan: 160 and Leviathan
Thief Phoenix: E230, GCF, and Phoenix
Ninja Salamander: SD and Salamander
Pirates Kraken: A230 and Kraken
Gladiator Bahamit: SP230, GF, and Bahamit
Thank you. If I had to choose between leviathan and phoenix, which would be better?
(Jul. 03, 2013  9:55 PM)Epic Blader Wrote: Thank you. If I had to choose between leviathan and phoenix, which would be better?

phoenix would be better
Thief Phoenic has E230 and GCF, but Reviser is a really useful part too. It really depends on what parts you have.
I want some metal masters and metal fusion beys not metal fury where can I buy them and what would u be recommend
Save online, you can't find then anywhere really.
Can I ask why you want them? They're all terribly outclassed, but if you had to buy one, either Basalt Horogium or Hades Kerbecs would probably be your best bets.
Edit: 2,000th post!
Have you forgotten about Evil Befall and Spiral Capricorn?
Ehh, IMO the good pre-4D things are:

Storm Pegasus(RF)
Dark Cancer(CH120 and Cancer)
Earth Virgo(GB145)
Galaxy Pegasus(R2F)
Ray Unicorno(CS)
Metal Faces
Grand Ketos(RS)
Flame Byxis(230)
Killer Beafowl(EWD)
Screw Capricorne(MF)
Hell Kerbecs(BD145)
Basalt Horogium(Basalt)

So there's actually some pretty important stuff.

Anyways, online is mainly the only place you can find them.
(Jul. 03, 2013  10:30 PM)Ultramarine Wrote: Thief Phoenic has E230 and GCF, but Reviser is a really useful part too. It really depends on what parts you have.

arent E230 and GCF mediocre in hasbro metal fusion/masters stadiums though?
Why would anyone care/want to battle in a hasbro stadium?