Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Apr. 11, 2013  4:50 PM)0kazii Wrote: hey guys the new zero g beys just came in town and i alredy bought the stadium now im thinking about wich beys are the best to buy and i cant really decide alredy bought a random booster, are there any special beys heaviest one etc? really need help cuz im a newcomer in zero g..

How many beys can you get? And what type of combo that you usually use? (Attack/Defense/Stamina)

In a Zero-G random booster, there is 1 rare beyblade that contain new parts (new chrome, new track, new tip). But the weight difference for each chrome wheels are very small, what more important is the combo that you make.
Hey guys. I was wondering, how much could I possibly get on eBay if I sell all my stuff? (Gonna quit)
My stuff: (all used)
Hyperblade Kreis Cygnus (all Hasbro beys are mint)
Hyperblade Phantom Orion (4~5 min mold)
Hyperblade Diablo Nemesis
Hyperblade Flash Sagittario
Strongest Blader set (complete and mint)
Hasbro two pack (the one with the forbidden striker and the ldrago destructor)
TT Variares (mint)
TT Wing Pegasus
TT Duo Uranus
Beylauncher LR
Defective green beylauncher (the one that comes with the green grip)
Green 3 segment grip
Mint Gravity Destroyer (never used)
Hasbro twisted tempo
Stamina ver. Gravity Destroyer
Blue BB-10
Red mobile beystadium
Like 10 more beys which I don't remember but there's a Scolpio, a E230, a TH170, like 2 MB, etc.

Oh, and all the WD's are new
Read the price reference list on BeyWiki :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...rence_List

- Those are NIB Prices, therefore Mint ones should cost a few dollars less. Used ones even further.
- Defective Items are not worth anything.
- Hasbro Items' prices should only differentiate slightly compared to TAKARA-TOMY's.
Because I live in the USA, dont know much about the "Zero G" beyblades.

What are some good one? Not combos, but just some good zero g beyblades, one of every type if you can.

Thanks teague
(Apr. 15, 2013  12:43 AM)RiSEn Wrote: Because I live in the USA, dont know much about the "Zero G" beyblades.

What are some good one? Not combos, but just some good zero g beyblades, one of every type if you can.

Thanks teague

You should probably read about the Zero-G Beyblades on Beywiki. They aren't good unless you buy two to make a Synchrom, so you will need a combo.
BeyWiki is not that much of a help at this stage for Zero-G. Most of them are stubs; generally talking about its aesthetics rather than competitiveness.
What should i buy Gryph or Death quetzalcoatl 125RDF ?
(Apr. 16, 2013  12:48 PM)Diablo-Beyz DBZ Wrote: What should i buy Gryph or Death quetzalcoatl 125RDF ?

Death Quetzalcoatl; it contains more useful parts.

Gryph should only be purchased if you have another good Chrome Wheel to pair up with it, and with Attack supporting parts such as RF.
I have RF And what chrome wheel is good for gryph (itself ???) I need gryph because it has MSF
(Apr. 16, 2013  1:25 PM)Diablo-Beyz DBZ Wrote: I have RF And what chrome wheel is good for gryph (itself ???) I need gryph because it has MSF

Pegasus goes well with Gryph. It also comes with an R2F, which is faster then RF, but is also a little harder to control.
Gryph Synchromed by itself is good also, but then you'd get duplicates, which is sort of a waste.
Hello, I have a metro ldrago, wing Pegasus, poison Aries, gravity destroyer, and a earth Virgo
I need more bets so I can have a good combination
Any suggestions?
So I'm (might) be getting a used Spin Dragoon

The stickers are o.k., but pretty worn.

How much should I (try) to get it for?
Probably no more than $10.

But that should have been posted in the Plastics Q&A.
well?
(Apr. 18, 2013  9:58 PM)julymaster Wrote: Hello, I have a metro ldrago, wing Pegasus, poison Aries, gravity destroyer, and a earth Virgo
I need more bets so I can have a good combination
Any suggestions?

A lot.

Flash Sagittario, Death Quetzalcoatl, Phantom Orion, Galaxy Pegasis (or something else with R2F or RF) etc.
Hey guys,

I am caught up between buying Wing pegasis (blue, limited edition), or basalt horogium.

Which one is better in terms of usability?
(Apr. 20, 2013  3:20 AM)Suntailhawk Wrote: Hey guys,

I am caught up between buying Wing pegasis (blue, limited edition), or basalt horogium.

Which one is better in terms of usability?

I prefer Basalt Horrigium because Basalt metal wheel is very heavy and you can make many defense combo in this bey but If Wing Pegasis (blue, limited edition) the useful parts are the S130 and RB because is good too, for making defense combos, overall Basalt Horrigium is the best bey to get.
I disagree, Basalt is no good anymore compared to pretty much any synchrome bey.. get Wing Pegasis cuz it looks sexy, and S130 and RB are both valuable pieces.

My question: Should I get the limited edition blue Orojya Reviser? Only going to buy it if I'm able to resell it in the future for higher value...
(Apr. 20, 2013  3:30 AM)alucardZ Wrote: My question: Should I get the limited edition blue Orojya Reviser? Only going to buy it if I'm able to resell it in the future for higher value...

Yes, this bey is good for your beyblade collection.
So I figure I need some Zero-G... Any ideas on what I should get? I need something(s) good, but not too too costly. Thanks.
I was planning on buying
Flash Sagittario, Phantom Orion, Screw Capricorn and Samurai Ifraid to make Flash Orion W145MF

But now I am thinking should I go forward with it or but Zero G beys instead like the BBG 24 attack and balance set??
I can buy 1 more bey other than the set because i can spend around 31-35 GBP

Buying what would be a better option?
Leone19-
Zero-G is an expensive series to invest in, with all the Synchrom stuff involved. Buying two Beyblades almost becomes a necessity.
But well, the Ultimate Synchrom DX Sets are the best things to start a competitive Zero-G collection.

The Attack and Balance Set gives you a great range of parts, but these are the best ones in there- Gryph, Girago, Balro, SA165.
The Defense and Stamina Set gives you an even greater range of Chrome Wheels, but is quite lacking in good Tracks and Tips. Good stuff- Wyvang, Killerken, Balro, Revizer, E230, 160.

As you see there, you get quite a many amazing Chrome Wheels in either set. You'd only need a Dragooon then, to make it a superb top tier collection. However, you'd need to get certain other beyblades especially for their tracks and tips. BWD, W145, etc are certain parts which are currently quite influential in the meta.

To get a more clear picture of what to get, have a look at the Zero-G Developmental Tier List.

@Ryzr- Buying the Attack and Balance Set is a MUCH better option. Flash is a good thing to have, but almost every Attack Chrome Wheel in the Attack and Balance Set can do whatever Flash does. However, I'd like you to consider your choice between the Attack and Balance Set and the Defense and Stamina Set (I've provided a list of useful parts in each above).
(Apr. 20, 2013  3:42 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Leone19-
Zero-G is an expensive series to invest in, with all the Synchrom stuff involved. Buying two Beyblades almost becomes a necessity.
But well, the Ultimate Synchrom DX Sets are the best things to start a competitive Zero-G collection.

The Attack and Balance Set gives you a great range of parts, but these are the best ones in there- Gryph, Girago, Balro, SA165.
The Defense and Stamina Set gives you an even greater range of Chrome Wheels, but is quite lacking in good Tracks and Tips. Good stuff- Wyvang, Killerken, Balro, Revizer, E230, 160.

As you see there, you get quite a many amazing Chrome Wheels in either set. You'd only need a Dragooon then, to make it a superb top tier collection. However, you'd need to get certain other beyblades especially for their tracks and tips. BWD, W145, etc are certain parts which are currently quite influential in the meta.

To get a more clear picture of what to get, have a look at the Zero-G Developmental Tier List.

@Ryzr- Buying the Attack and Balance Set is a MUCH better option. Flash is a good thing to have, but almost every Attack Chrome Wheel in the Attack and Balance Set can do whatever Flash does. However, I'd like you to consider your choice between the Attack and Balance Set and the Defense and Stamina Set (I've provided a list of useful parts in each above).
Ok. I'll get one of the sets then. Any idea which would be better to get?
EDIT: so those sets are pretty pricey. Shipping doesn't help either. I just ordered and archer Gryph, anything that goes well with it?
What's a fair price for the RBA5 versions of Dranzer MF (yellow and orange/fire red)? Has anyone ever bought one or both, and if so, what did they spend on it/them? Did they feel they got a good price, or would they have liked it to be a bit cheaper?