Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Feb. 13, 2013  10:28 PM)PyroBlader88 Wrote: i dont exactly want those but thanks, would beat lynx be a good buy?

TH170 is useful and only Beat Lynx has it, but that is all.
Would getting Forbidden Eonis over Hell Crown be better since:

~Forbidden Eonis on eBay is cheap enough
~Both have FB, which is pretty much what I'm looking for for collection
~There's only one legit Hell Crown on eBay and it costs quite a bit and the rest are fakes
I'm going to Wal-Mart tomorrow and there are two Hyperblades I don't have yet, but I only have enough money for one. So should I get Flash Sagittario or Kreis Cygnus?
I'd say flash sagittario, because flash, 230, and WD are all good.
(Feb. 14, 2013  1:23 AM)Helixguy Wrote: I'm going to Wal-Mart tomorrow and there are two Hyperblades I don't have yet, but I only have enough money for one. So should I get Flash Sagittario or Kreis Cygnus?

igot got kreis cygnus and he is one of my best now, so i would recommend him.
Please don't give baseless answers. Flash is top tier and 230 and WD are very useful.
(Feb. 14, 2013  1:23 AM)Helixguy Wrote: I'm going to Wal-Mart tomorrow and there are two Hyperblades I don't have yet, but I only have enough money for one. So should I get Flash Sagittario or Kreis Cygnus?
Go for Flash. Flash is great for attack (One of the best) and 230 and WD both are useful. WD for stamina and 230 for Balance/Stamina. Kreis Cygnus isn't as great. Cygnus and WD are the best part out of it and are both for stamina and you can easily replace Cygnus for Gasher/Cancer. I hope I helped.
What would be a good place to purchase a BB-10 for less than $60USD? Shipping hopefully included. Please redirect me to the appropriate topic if needed.
ebay
the Pegasus ultimate dx set's have a bb-10 and they cost like 50USD each
What zero g beyblades shall I buy (max 2) which will be good with my current beyblades (which are in my signature) and a BB-10.

And, I could trade my Variares for Flash Sagittario, shall I trade it? I have an aggressive CS that's not in my sig too.
would getting 2 guardian revizers be a good choice ????
(Feb. 15, 2013  10:57 AM)SonicDragoon Wrote: What zero g beyblades shall I buy (max 2) which will be good with my current beyblades (which are in my signature) and a BB-10.

And, I could trade my Variares for Flash Sagittario, shall I trade it? I have an aggressive CS that's not in my sig too.

You can get Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF, and Samurai Reviser SA165Q. You can SR in a Random Booster, so make sure it is confirmed. You can make a combo like Reviser Dragooon SA165WD or BD145RDF.

EDIT: Yes, you should trade Variares for Flash. Flash is one of the best attack wheels. 230 and WD are great for stamina.

(Feb. 15, 2013  3:21 PM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: would getting 2 guardian revizers be a good choice ????

Reviser Reviser is a top-tier part in todays metagame, so yes it would be a good choice. I also think having 2 160's is great.
(Feb. 15, 2013  4:59 PM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2013  10:57 AM)SonicDragoon Wrote: What zero g beyblades shall I buy (max 2) which will be good with my current beyblades (which are in my signature) and a BB-10.

You can get Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF, and Samurai Reviser SA165Q. You can SR in a Random Booster, so make sure it is confirmed. You can make a combo like Reviser Dragooon SA165WD or BD145RDF.

EDIT: Yes, you should trade Variares for Flash. Flash is one of the best attack wheels. 230 and WD are great for stamina.

(Feb. 15, 2013  3:21 PM)Dark Aquario 55 Wrote: would getting 2 guardian revizers be a good choice ????

Reviser Reviser is a top-tier part in todays metagame, so yes it would be a good choice. I also think having 2 160's is great.

Thanks!
ok heres is my question :

what would be a reasonable offer for these three PLASTIC GENERATION beyblade, all are used, in good condition :

Gabriel
Dark Driger
Grip Attacker ( tip is worn a bit, but how could it not be uh ? Tongue_out )

I have pretty much no idea on what to offer, i would like to give a good offer but not get screwed either lol..
Thanks for help !
(Feb. 13, 2013  10:52 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Would getting Forbidden Eonis over Hell Crown be better since:

~Forbidden Eonis on eBay is cheap enough
~Both have FB, which is pretty much what I'm looking for for collection
~There's only one legit Hell Crown on eBay and it costs quite a bit and the rest are fakes

So, should I get F.Eonis ED145FB, or Bakushin Beelzebeb T125XF, or something else other than Duo?
(Feb. 16, 2013  1:01 AM)CrAzyMEtALMoNkE Wrote: ok heres is my question :

what would be a reasonable offer for these three PLASTIC GENERATION beyblade, all are used, in good condition :

Gabriel
Dark Driger
Grip Attacker ( tip is worn a bit, but how could it not be uh ? Tongue_out )

I have pretty much no idea on what to offer, i would like to give a good offer but not get screwed either lol..
Thanks for help !
I think this goes in the plastics q and a. I don't know the answer though...
Just a suggestion before you take this question to Plastics Q&A-
Try to find out whether Gabriel is from Hasbro or Takara; as Hasbro ones are worth more than Takara ones, IIRC. This way, you'd get a quicker, more precise reply on Plastics Q&A. Smile
I lost my rdf tip, would death be worth getting again, i'd only be getting it for the rdf tip so I can use it on the combo Ldrago guardian bd145 rdf, but I already got my spinsteal combo meteo ldrago tr145 ewd, so would it be worth the purchase?
Should i get he Synchrome Dx set Attack..... I though about it it has great parts.... Or should i get the Synchrome set Stanima and Defence which also has great parts. i thought about it and i need help, this set is for a combo of mine
(Feb. 16, 2013  10:15 PM)HDSK Wrote: Should i get he Synchrome Dx set Attack..... I though about it it has great parts.... Or should i get the Synchrome set Stanima and Defence which also has great parts. i thought about it and i need help, this set is for a combo of mine

Stamina and Defense has essentially more useful parts than the Attack and Balance (Revizer, Killerken, E230, 160 maybe?). The latter only has stuff like Gryph and perhaps SA165.

If you have enough cash then get both, if not just get BBG-25 Stamina and Defense first.
so, i got really into zero g beyblades and want to get one soooo bad, so which ever one you think is best please tell me!
(Feb. 17, 2013  2:01 AM)PyroBlader88 Wrote: so, i got really into zero g beyblades and want to get one soooo bad, so which ever one you think is best please tell me!

If it is your first Zero-G I would really buy Thief Phoenic, E230 is a great part for defence. If you were to buy a set I would but the Defense and Stamina Synchrome DX set since it has a lot of good parts. E230, Reviser, Killerken, etc.
(Feb. 16, 2013  8:04 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Just a suggestion before you take this question to Plastics Q&A-
Try to find out whether Gabriel is from Hasbro or Takara; as Hasbro ones are worth more than Takara ones, IIRC. This way, you'd get a quicker, more precise reply on Plastics Q&A. Smile

Hasbro, really .. ?
(Feb. 17, 2013  2:11 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2013  2:01 AM)PyroBlader88 Wrote: so, i got really into zero g beyblades and want to get one soooo bad, so which ever one you think is best please tell me!

If it is your first Zero-G I would really buy Thief Phoenic, E230 is a great part for defence. If you were to buy a set I would but the Defense and Stamina Synchrome DX set since it has a lot of good parts. E230, Reviser, Killerken, etc.

ok, thank you, i was thinking of it. also it is my first zero g! soo excited!!!

You should consider the BBG-25 USDX Set as it contains many great parts that you're gonna have to need.

BBG-03- Comes with the stadium, and W145 which is supposedly top-tier
OR
BBG-21- First Dash Set, same as BBG-03 but includes a Road to Victory Guide (Which looks cool but is seemingly useless) and Guardian Revizer, in which Revizer is much needed as well as 160.

Last but not least, Dragooon. (BBG-16) Only left-spin chrome wheel out right now.