Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jan. 08, 2013  5:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2013  5:17 PM)cool dude ginka Wrote: Which bey should I buy ?
1.Basalt horiguim
2.Flame Byxis
3.Hades Kerbecs
4.Screw Capricorn
5.Evil Befall
6.Ray Gil
7.Cyber Pegasus

What else do you own already ? Flame Byxis' 230 and Hell Kerbecs' BD145 are useful, but Basalt is outclassed unless you really do not have any better Stamina or Defense Metal Wheel. If you have Meteo L Drago, getting Killer Beafowl for its EWD might be an option too.

Well,Kai-V I do own Meteo L-Drago but it may sound weird to you but I prefer using bey from the box.

I wouldn't really suggest that, like at all lol
But if you're REEEEALLY looking for the best out-of-the-box beyblade out of that list, I'd say Basalt Horogium, with Hell Kerbecs at a close second.
I already posted here, but I'm going to post again.

I'm planning to buy some stuff from dimsum2u, but I'm not exactly sure what to buy. Also, all my beys are Hasbro unless said. I also don't have BB-10, or any kind of string launchers. I also want combos that are slightly competitive.

I am planning on buying the following

What else should I get?
Lol, but what about beys? Plus, I said I was buying from dimsum2u, who doesn't have stadiums. The closest he has is the BB-107.
A string launcher. Tongue_out

Perhaps some more Zero-G beys? Dark Knight Dragooon, Guardian Revizer and Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 2 is also good.
How about other 4d beyblades?

Edit: Also, can you try to name beys from dimsum2u's shop? Heres the link: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-dimsum2u...TED-PRICES
(Jan. 09, 2013  9:54 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: How about other 4d beyblades?
Maybe Duo Uranus from the Ultimate DX set? But otherwise, you've got most of the hyperblades with competitive metal wheels (Diablo, Flash, Phantom). And you already have an RDF from Death Quetzalcoatl.
So you're saying I don't need to get much? Because if so, I'm getting the gold Sol Blaze.
(Jan. 09, 2013  10:00 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: So you're saying I don't need to get much? Because if so, I'm getting the gold Sol Blaze.
Yup, because you have a lot of the must-haves already. But you could always get extras in-case they wear out (e.g. RDF, Flash etc.). Cute
Yeh, I understand the RDF, RF, etc. wearing down, so I'll buy extras later. But I think I know what to buy.

I'm buying:
Strongest Blader Set
WBBA 2012 Wing Pegasus S130RB
2 MFs
Gold Sol Blaze V145AS

Would this be a good purchase to make?
(Jan. 09, 2013  10:16 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: Yeh, I understand the RDF, RF, etc. wearing down, so I'll buy extras later. But I think I know what to buy.

I'm buying:
Strongest Blader Set
WBBA 2012 Wing Pegasus S130RB
2 MFs
Gold Sol Blaze V145AS

Would this be a good purchase to make?
I think it's a good purchase. Smile
Which bey should I buy ?
1. Phantom Orion
2. Scythe Kronos
3. Vari ares
4. Death Quetzalcoatl
5. Duo Uranus
And, is Phantom Orion good choice against Attack Type beys ?
Is Dark Knight Dragooon worth buying?
(Jan. 09, 2013  5:03 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Is Dark Knight Dragooon worth buying?

Yes, very much. It is the only Chrome Wheel able to spin left, and it can be used in many great combinations, if you look in the Beyblade Customizations forum.

(Jan. 09, 2013  4:09 PM)cool dude ginka Wrote: Which bey should I buy ?
1. Phantom Orion
2. Scythe Kronos
3. Vari ares
4. Death Quetzalcoatl
5. Duo Uranus
And, is Phantom Orion good choice against Attack Type beys ?
Uncustomized Phantom Orion can be easily knocked out by attack types.Get a Duo Uranus as it is useful in defense and stamina.
Planning to get Guardian Reviser and Dark Knight Dragooon. Any thing else I should get from Zero-G? Stadium? Not sure which stadium to get.
Yes. I would get a stadium .
I don't know which though.
I would get the attack stadium, not sure what number it is.
Get the WBO official zero-G format stadium (If there even is one?).
Also, if you have money left over, you might want to get archer grygh, since apparently the Chrome wheel can be quite helpful.
Get the standard Attack type stadium.

by itself, it's BBG-04

If you want it in a set or something, stuff to consider are
BBG-03 which contains the stadium, compact launcher, and Samurai Ifraid W145CF recolor
BBG-21 again stadium, Guardian Revizer 160SB and Samurai Ifraid W145CF recolors

EDIT: Forgot to add, BBG-21 also has the Road to Victory guidebook and two compact launchers
I accidentally posted wrong with some stuff that should have gone in Recent Beyblade Purchases. My question is with my Meteo combo being Meteo Ldrago TR145 WD, should I get Evil Befall UW145 EWD to make it top tier?
if you want you can get it. it will help a lot in combos well only the ewd and if you want to be top tier then get it but if you want it to be good then leave it how it is
(Jan. 10, 2013  2:43 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: if you want you can get it. it will help a lot in combos well only the ewd and if you want to be top tier then get it but if you want it to be good then leave it how it is

So are you saying that EWD won't make my Meteo combo any better?